Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
ht_94

Send a message via MSN to ht_94
Default Shinny dare!

Hey folks! I think it's time for you to shine. So I dare you all to draw two hearts on your face using glue and put some glitter on them before the glue dries. Then, go to a shop and buy some more glitter and pour it on your head right there (after paying for it - I don't want you to go to jail).
It's up to you what kind of glue you want to use. If you are daring enough use a very strong glue or even hot glue.
Reports, pics and vids would be highly apreciated.
I hope you have fun doing this!
xoxo

Loves: messy, foodplay, eating nasty things
Limits: Public, Dangerous, Involving others, Illegal, Permanent, Shaving, Showing Face, Blackmail (depending on the person and the situation)

PM "pic" and a dare and I'll send you a pic of me performing that dare (please respect limits)

Follow me on Tumblr

KinkTalk -> ekay_94
kik & snapchat -> ekay_94
Skype -> ekay_1994
ht_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

As someone who dabbles in jewelry making and other crafts, I can tell you right now that hot glue burns like a bitch from hell if you get it on your skin, especially the sensitive facial skin.

Aleene brand Tacky Glue is pretty decent and said to be a bit stronger than Elmer's glue (but also a smidge more expensive).

But this is a cute dare, I like it. Be careful not to get glitter in your eyes! Kids damage their cornea that way!

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
ht_94

Send a message via MSN to ht_94

Thanks for your help! I think that being careful to not damage eyes is very important, so everybody please take it into account.

Loves: messy, foodplay, eating nasty things
Limits: Public, Dangerous, Involving others, Illegal, Permanent, Shaving, Showing Face, Blackmail (depending on the person and the situation)

PM "pic" and a dare and I'll send you a pic of me performing that dare (please respect limits)

Follow me on Tumblr

KinkTalk -> ekay_94
kik & snapchat -> ekay_94
Skype -> ekay_1994
ht_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Excellent tips ispuds. Thanks for helping to keep people safe!
Old 05-31-2021, 11:22 PM   #5
Samantha_slut

Hey so I did the dare. I used superglue and I put two hearts on my cheeks and used pink and purple glitter. Then I got dressed and headed of the shops. I wanted it more extreme so when I got into kmart I found the glitter and I filled my shirt leggings first and panties. Then I got a rainbow glitter one and poured it over my head I was so shiny. It was fun walking home so many people were staring at me I basically left a trail. I wanna do more stuff like that.
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
glitter, glue, public