Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-26-2023, 02:16 PM   #1
RaeAllDay

Female Lazy Slut Needs Schoolwork Motivation

It's week 3 of classes, and I'm already behind. I need to be punished and forced to complete my schoolwork. I'm giving up my next 30 hours to be punished and hopefully get back on track. My roommate will be home in am hour or so, but I have the apartment to myself tomorrow.

I'm looking for punishments, rules, and restrictions. Kik me or post on this thread/pm me.

Kik: RaeAllDay29

Likes, dislikes, limits
RaeAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RaeAllDay for this post:
Old 01-26-2023, 03:32 PM   #2
HumbleSlave

- You can't use the restroom after work/school until you've done one hour of homework or study that day.
- If you didn't do your homework/study for at least an hour the yesterday continue to wear the same underwear today. This repeats until you meet the requirement.
- Each day you don't do homework/study for an hour you accumulate an hour of corner time to do on your day off before you can do anything that isn't work or chores.
- Every point you miss on an assignment is ten minutes of corner time.
- Every point you miss on a quiz or test is 30 minutes of corner time.
HumbleSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 04:55 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Will re-issue the punishment I gave in the other thread you had for this same offense:

To start, find a window to do some spankings in front of for a taste of exhibitionism. Use each of your spanking implements on each ass cheek 50 times as hard as you can.

Then get on all fours in a corner with your penis gag in your mouth while you do line writing. 150 lines of “I will be a smarter slut this year.”

If any drool lands on any portion of a line, that line doesn’t count towards the 150.

Looking forward to the report on this.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 07:38 PM   #4
Trima13579

For your next 3 assignments, for each % off of 100, rounded up, stand compleatly nude infront of a sidewalk/road facing window for 3 seconds, the time resets if you move out of view
Trima13579 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk