Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2019, 11:06 PM   #1
JoJoK!

Box 32f give me tasks for my cagetime

Hi,

I have to be in my cage for 30 Minutes this evening because i was a bad girl and came while i was denied. I also was told to ask here for how i have to be in the cage.

Please tell me how i have to be in there? What should i wear? Which toys should i use? May i turn the light on or off?

The Size of the cage is 120cm in legth, 70cm in hight and its 50cm wide.
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
JoJoK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:14 PM   #2
LivvyF36

Another thirty min, butt plug in and clamps on your nipples, shouldn’t be too bad
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:17 PM   #3
SgTRising

If possible hand tied behind your back and of course you gonna wear a collar

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:26 PM   #4
aralius
Distinguished Member

Spend your cage time in the dark.
Also use your estim. One set of pads on top of inner thighs just under your lips.

Other set on your ass.

If you have random setting use it. If not a med to high setting.

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:20 AM   #5
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

let's see if you are up to this:

what you will wear is up to you! However, whatever you will wear you will wear afterwards as well for 24 hours straight, so choose smartly.

In addition you will have your ring gag in and you will drink 3 liters in the 2 h before going into the case. You don't leave the cage until you have wet yourself ;-)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:21 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Besides all this, I have two things to say:
  1. You should be wearing nothing at all, besides the toys indicated and your highest pair of stilettos shoes.
  2. You should not wear the clamps. Doing so during an hour is will likely result in a necrosis (you will likely end up with a pair of dead tits), which would mean either amputation or death...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 AM   #7
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Have your ankles tied to the sides of the cage so your legs stays spread out for the whole time.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:08 AM   #8
JoJoK!

Wow what a response. Tank you all for that!

@LivvyF36: Thank you for the extra 30 Minutes in the cage, the Plug and the clamps. Ill do this in two sessions a 30 Minutes because i never was loger than 20 Minutes in there. I dont want risk to much at once.

@SgTRising: Thank you for your response. The Hands cuffed behind and the collar shouldnt be a Problem.

@aralius: Tank you for the Idea to use my Estim on random. It will help me for shure not to get bored even when the light is off.

@ltakltak: Tank you for the peechallange. I think that could be a hard time after the 3 lieters. Unfortunally i cant wear the cloaths 24h because this is against my public limit.

@Magnetic: At first thank you for your safety advice! I think the risk depends on the type of the clamps, the pressure and the dauration of the session. I used some mild clamps up to an hour without any problems and knew the risk about it. Anyway the dauration of the session will be 30 Minutes and so it will be ok for me.
Ill go into the cage naked with only my highes stilettos on.

@lani_122: Thank you for wanting my legs spread the hole time. Ill habe to test if thats possible. The cage is verry smal so there is not that much space to tie my ankles to it. Maybe i can tie my knees to it with the same effect.
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
The Size of the cage is 120cm in legth, 70cm in hight and its 50cm wide.
Make that 50cm in width, 70cm in length, and 120cm in height.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 07-18-2019, 07:56 AM   #10
JoJoK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Make that 50cm in width, 70cm in length, and 120cm in height.
Sorry thats not possible because it is integrated in my furniture so it cant be moved

Toys:
Old 07-18-2019, 10:07 AM   #11
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Then use your tens unit...One pole should go in your right nipple (on your left, if you are one of the few people who have a heart in the wrong side), the other pole should go on your clit.

The ideal settings would be random strengths for random amounts of time. If you can't achieve that effect for either, choose max.

Report here.

Last edited by Magnetic; 07-18-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:03 AM   #12
JoJoK!

Here is the report of my session yesterday. Thank you all for this intense punishment :-)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90436

Jojo

Toys:
The following 2 users say Thank You to JoJoK! for this post:
Old 07-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Good job! Good report, too...

Advertisements
Kink Talk