Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Tall48823

Default Pushing yourself dare.

Hi, I am new. I have been reading the archives here for some time and find them fascinating.

I have always had a compulsion to make myself do things I would never do, don't want to do, shouldn't do as a way to prove to myself that I can actually go through with just about anything.

I will post this new one and maybe some of you can use this as a dare, even if it isn't exactly as I do it.

About 45 minutes away in the next town is an adult theater which has 'gloryholes' in the video booths. Men go here and they will get bj's through the holes from the person in the next booth. I have been researching this for some time and there is a 'protocol' like there is for just about anything. I am going to go there and I will give someone a bj. Not necessarily the first person I see, it will have to be a healthy looking person but I have decided to do it until completion and swallow.

Now if I was gay, or thought I might be gay or something like that this isn't a huge deal but nothing about this turns me on. I won't become 'excited', I wont look to get a bj for myself afterwards, the only thing I desire is to prove I can make myself do this. I happen to be single currently as well so the timing is right, as I would feel bad if I was cheating on someone.

So I will report back later tonight or tomorrow and let you know how it turned out.

Others could do something like this. From my reading, gloryholes aren't easy to find, I'm glad I will be afforded some anonymity in this task. If you don't have access to this sort of thing though, you could meet a person with less anonymity in a public place or in a private place. It's about doing something you would normally never do and something you don't really have a desire to do. Push yourself and see if you can make yourself do it regardless.

A woman could decide to perform oral sex on a woman until she orgasms, if she really had no attraction or desire to do it. If you were a lesbian you could blow a guy, if you are a gay male you could go down on a woman.

Of course most of this is sexually related. It could be applied other areas of life too. Like if you are afraid of heights, forcing yourself to do things that expose you to great heights. I have found I can overcome anything as I have a great fear of heights and I have jumped out of an airplane.

Report back if you try this, I will tonight or tomorrow.
Tall48823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Tall48823

Default reporting back

Hi, well I have returned.

I didn't complete my task to my full satisfaction.

I went to the location. When I entered the video booth area, it didn't seem very busy. There was an ugly, fat guy standing at the entrance, I would guess to see who goes where. I moved to the back and chose a booth. I checked out the hole, it was about 4 inches in diameter. I could see into the other booth fairly well though it was dark.

I didn't hear anyone moving around for a while but I was glad at least the ugly dude didn't follow me back. It was around 4:20pm or so. I had read online that it got busy after 5pm when guys get out of work. I started watching some of the movies available.

After a few minutes I heard the door to the booth next to mine open and close and lock. I could hear a person over there. I sort of angled to the hole to see what I could see without revealing my face. I saw nikes, jeans then a white guy pulling out his member and stroking it a bit. It was nice and pink, clean looking, I guess an early 20's guy so I figured this was a good candidate.

I put my finger in the hole, the sign to let him know to put it through.

Pretty quickly it came through the hole. I got down on my knees with it about an inch from my face and stroked on it a bit. I didn't care for the smell of it, although it didn't necessarily smell dirty, I don't know what the smell was, just fleshy. I started sucking, and tried to mimic the best of the bj's I had ever had, figuring I could get it over with as quickly as possible.

I couldn't hear if he was enjoying it with the sounds of the video arcade, and doors opening and closing. More people were obviously showing up.

I was doing my best but it seemed like it was taking for ever. I felt like the head expanded a bit in my mouth and then I felt the warmth run down my tongue more than tasted anything. It was salty without a lot of flavor to it. I went to swallow it, but gagged and spit it out into a napkin. I brought a pocket full. I don't know what made me gag. I didn't find the taste that offensive so I figured it must be psychological. I didn't make a loud gagging noise, so I don't think he knew, or probably didn't care that I spit it out.

He pulled out of the hole and I heard him zip up and the door unlocked and squeeked open and closed.

That didn't go as I had planned. I need to figure out the gagging thing.

Only a few minutes when by before another person entered the booth again. I was still wiping around and inside my mouth with a napkin. I looked through and it was a young black kid. He whipped it right out and started stroking. It was significantly bigger than the previous guy. I hadn't considered just how big I could go before this. I would guess it was around 9" and really beefy for such a skinny kid.

I put my finger through the hole, determined to swallow it down no matter what.

He put it through quickly like the last guy, he also put his balls through. I don't know that I would do that, it seems like it just makes you that much more vulnerable to whatever, but maybe some people get off on that risk.

I started sucking. It smelled like penis too. It definitely wasn't easy, I felt like I could only get a short amount of it in and I figured he would pull out and go somewhere else. He stuck it out though. I did my best and again after what seemed like a longer than necessary amount of time I felt a very powerful, hot jet hit me in the back of my mouth and then the warmth fill up my mouth quickly from back to front. This was a much greater quantity than the last guy and I could feel the spurts like 3 or 4 times. I jacked him with my hand as I tilted my head back. It was still leaking down my hand and arm as I tried to concentrate on the swallow but it was like taking way to big a drink of water, and not being able to swallow it. Plus I was having little, mini heaves like I was going to gag again.

I grabbed a bunch of napkins as it started squirting out of the corners of my mouth and it all came spraying out on the napkins, the wall and my shirt. Again I don't think it was loud enough he could hear and he was zipping up and leaving anyways.

After that, I decided I needed to rethink and research the whole swallowing thing. I wiped up as best I could and left, after I thought it was clear enough that the guys I blew wouldn't be there to see me leave.

I really don't want to have a penis in my mouth again, but I feel I need to conquer this gagging thing. I will probably go back and try again or maybe see if I could get something set up locally through craigslist maybe.

Let me know if any of you try something like this.
Tall48823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
hungryone

Default Enjoyed your report

I have always been facinated by the concept of GLORYHOLES. If it could be done in a controlled way and safe from STD--then I'd be in.

Seems like the idea of clubs or events where most everyone is known and the risks are lower makes sense...then it would be an ongoing things putting different submissives in the room and allowing different guys who want a BJ
hungryone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anonymous, dare, nsfw, sex