Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2023, 12:31 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default victoria Xmas present

Hello all cuties!

My friend victoria is so lucky, she have so many plenty of toys, but she not even remember how many she has!
Christmas is luv season, and is arriving fast: we all want to show how much luv she deserve, with a cute ADDING post, with KEYWORDS

the most used FUK (Frequently Used Keyword) will f**k victoria… no it is joke: the most used Keyword will associated at a super cute or kinky gift for herself

She diserve cute gift becouse she has been good girl, during year, or she deserve kinky gift becouse she was a real slut?

CUTE KEYWORDS
BURLESQUE - becouse victoria dream to be a burlesque ballerina, her gift will be a cute girly corsett, very strict
SO BIG - becouse victoria give luv to every one, her gift will be a inflatable dildo that is all new to her
BREATHLESS - becouse victiria is so passionate, her gift will be a thick postureal collar, lockable

KINKY KEYWORDS
ENLARGE - becouse victoria is a very easy gurl, her gift will be large tunnel plug to enlarge her expectations
SILENT - becouse victoria always moan like whore, her gift will be a double ring gag to force ther toungue down and mouth wide for every use
CASUAL - becouse victoria also when is unobserved, is true slut, her gift will be a simple black choker, with SLUT letters in rhinestones (you can suggest addition word to her jewel: like CUM-SLUT, BONDAGE-SLUT, BROKEN-SLUT…)

The most used FUK, is what she will buy, for her Christmas gift
And if is tie between cute and kinky, she will buy both!

All get dare people have nice idea, and Victoria so sexy gurl:
You can use keyword OTHER and suggest some different option: remenber to give one cute and one kinky idea, in contrast each with each other!

The addition of task, in case you think Victoria is cute girl, care:
BURLESQUE: victoria will dance a slutty disco dance coreograpy for 5minut every time the keyword is used
SO BIG: Victoria will repeat mantra “I luv cock, I live to luv cock” 20 time every time the key word is used
BREATHLESS: Victoria will deepthroat the medium dildo cock she already has 10 time every time the keyword is used

This was if you think she is cute… and what about if think victoria is kinky slut….LOL

ENLARGE: Victoria will make anal plug progression from the medium to the large plug, step by step, incresing size of plug every 3 minut untill the most large she can fit, to enlarge her prespectives untill her butt hole is tunnel wide, for every time the keyword is used
SILENT: Victoria will not silent be, and moan and say “aaaawww my goodness, please I want moar, harder pleeese!” Loud 2 time every minut for 10 minut, evvery time the key word is used
CASUAL: Victoria is disobedient gurl and will dress slutty and slutty make up one time every ten time the keyword is used

Rulez:
1) have fun and give luv to victoria
2) no double posting
3) be kinky and playfull
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 11-17-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk