Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2023, 04:09 PM   #1
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Default 25F "accidental" public nudity

I love being naked and love the thrill from the risk of being caught, but I dont like deliberately showing myself off. I want to build up my courage and confidence for being seen naked by others, so I'd love some dares/challenges/rules that would cause me to "accidentally" be exposed in some capacity, whether it be partial or full nudity.

Clothing control and tasks where I loose clothing in a believable way is kinda what im looking for. I'll probably also start a blog for any tasks worth sharing at some point

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until: N/A
Edges since last orgasm: 8216 l Add thread edges: 4226/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
My ENF Adventures l Other Random Reports
PetiteEmma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:16 PM   #2
switch_with_me

A very easy task:
Unclasp your bra and/or let a strap hang down your shoulder. If someone notices, act surprised and thank them for helping

A more daring task:
Wear an outfit like a romper that requires you to mostly undress to use the bathroom. Then when you do, "forget" to lock the door.

kik:_rundeff_

limits: Pics/videos, sissy/crossdressing, scat, public, body writing, personal information
toys:gag, plugs, cuffs, blindfold, household items
switch_with_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:19 PM   #3
Mastee

Nice simple one is to go to a changing room and try on lots of different clothes like dresses and bras that require you to take the most off and leave the curtain open slightly.
Mastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:25 PM   #4
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch_with_me View Post
A very easy task:
Unclasp your bra and/or let a strap hang down your shoulder. If someone notices, act surprised and thank them for helping

A more daring task:
Wear an outfit like a romper that requires you to mostly undress to use the bathroom. Then when you do, "forget" to lock the door.
Thanks for these. I'll do the romper one tomorrow when I get off work. I work retail and our bathroom has floor to ceiling doors with fairly big stalls, and if you just swing the door shut as you walk in, the latch almost never lands in place so the door looks closed and partially open at the same time (if that makes any sense?)

Old 12-13-2023, 04:26 PM   #5
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastee View Post
Nice simple one is to go to a changing room and try on lots of different clothes like dresses and bras that require you to take the most off and leave the curtain open slightly.
Yes sir, you got it. Can also do that tomorrow

Old 12-13-2023, 04:46 PM   #6
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

When trying clothes per Mastee's dare, choose a skirt 1 size too large for you. Take off your panties, edge once in the changing room, then put on the skirt, a top and a sweater, walk off the changing room and point to a mirror.
There you will look at yourself, turning over, maybe holding on your skirt with your hand to prevent it from sliding off... Now, remove your sweater: you'll need both your hands, and - for a fraction of time - nothing's gonna keep your skirt up. Is it going to fall on the floor, leaving your bum and pussy exposed? Or will you be lucky, and preserve your modesty? ;-)

To increase the risk and the thrill: repeat all the steps above, but this time with a skirt 2 size larger (and then 3, maybe?)

To decrease the risk: keep your panties on, but they should be either ultra-skimpy or transparent

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:52 PM   #7
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
When trying clothes per Mastee's dare, choose a skirt 1 size too large for you. Take off your panties, edge once in the changing room, then put on the skirt, a top and a sweater, walk off the changing room and point to a mirror.
There you will look at yourself, turning over, maybe holding on your skirt with your hand to prevent it from sliding off... Now, remove your sweater: you'll need both your hands, and - for a fraction of time - nothing's gonna keep your skirt up. Is it going to fall on the floor, leaving your bum and pussy exposed? Or will you be lucky, and preserve your modesty? ;-)

To increase the risk and the thrill: repeat all the steps above, but this time with a skirt 2 size larger (and then 3, maybe?)

To decrease the risk: keep your panties on, but they should be either ultra-skimpy or transparent

Have fun!
Love it! Could I do the first one thats 1 size too big without panties, and then if i move up to a bigger size, put my underwear back on for a skirt that i know will fall off? I have a decently transparent thong I could wear

Old 12-13-2023, 04:58 PM   #8
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
Love it! Could I do the first one thats 1 size too big without panties, and then if i move up to a bigger size, put my underwear back on for a skirt that i know will fall off? I have a decently transparent thong I could wear
Seems like a good deal! But in this case increase the number of edges according to the size (+1 size = 1 edge ; +2 sizes = 2 edges and so on)...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 12-13-2023, 05:04 PM   #9
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Seems like a good deal! But in this case increase the number of edges according to the size (+1 size = 1 edge ; +2 sizes = 2 edges and so on)...
You got it. I'll edge once before leaving the change room for the first skirt, and then +1 more every skirt size I go up after that

Old 12-13-2023, 05:09 PM   #10
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Another one for you, on a slightly different note...

Wear a white, slim t-shirt or top (other clothes of your choice). Order a coke or similar in a fast-food restaurant. Take the cup to the bathroom, enter a stall, and undress yourself from the waist up. Now set a timer for 5 minutes. You will spend the whole time running ice cubes on your nipples. When the time expires, put on your t-shirt, and nothing else (= no bra and nothing to cover)! You're also not allowed to dry yourself before re-dressing...
Go back to your table, and finish your drink. Now you can cover and leave.

Let's see if you draw some attention...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 12-13-2023, 05:17 PM   #11
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Another one for you, on a slightly different note...

Wear a white, slim t-shirt or top (other clothes of your choice). Order a coke or similar in a fast-food restaurant. Take the cup to the bathroom, enter a stall, and undress yourself from the waist up. Now set a timer for 5 minutes. You will spend the whole time running ice cubes on your nipples. When the time expires, put on your t-shirt, and nothing else (= no bra and nothing to cover)! You're also not allowed to dry yourself before re-dressing...
Go back to your table, and finish your drink. Now you can cover and leave.

Let's see if you draw some attention...
I'll add it to the todo list. I work at a mall so I could do this at the food court after the changeroom. The bathroom is a little ways away tho, so theres a chance that my shirt would dry a bit on my way back. Preference over me doing it at a restaurant like you want or would the mall food court be alright?

Old 12-13-2023, 05:31 PM   #12
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

The food court is perfect for that

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 12-13-2023, 05:43 PM   #13
AliceP1985

Wear a light coloured top and skirt over some underwear (the skimpier the better). Go to the food court and 'accidentally' spill something dark on you that might stain. Chocolate milkshake or coffee would work. Go to the bathrooms and rinse off the stained clothes in the sink and then dry them with the hand dryer, you can explain what happened to anyone who comes in while trying to maintain your modesty. Bonus points if your wet damp clothing becomes slightly transparent.

Limits: Bodily fluids (basically anything that comes OUT of me is not going back IN me)
AliceP1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:44 PM   #14
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
I love being naked and love the thrill from the risk of being caught, but I dont like deliberately showing myself off. I want to build up my courage and confidence for being seen naked by others, so I'd love some dares/challenges/rules that would cause me to "accidentally" be exposed in some capacity, whether it be partial or full nudity.

Clothing control and tasks where I loose clothing in a believable way is kinda what im looking for. I'll probably also start a blog for any tasks worth sharing at some point
Forget to lock bathroom doors.

Also at home forget to draw bedroom curtains at night.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:50 PM   #15
wolf82
Prodigy

Wear a skirt with your butt plug in to a store. Go down five different aisles with someone else in the aisle and bend over to look for something on a lower shelf. Do it long enough to give them the chance to notice but short enough so that you hopefully can catch them looking.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk