Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
MyFamilyAreAsleep

Default Humiliate me while my family is home 20m

I'm home with my mom and older sister and want to have some fun.
Give me humiliating things to do around the house whilst they're home, 'accidental' nudity etc, and maybe some more extreme things at night when they're sleeping (my house has a floor to ceiling window on the ground floor which may come in fun)
MyFamilyAreAsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
I'M Naked

Strip completely naked now! Not even socks! You must remain Thai way until tomorrow morning when you wake up! If they come home, you may cover with a blanket, go to your room, etc. Sleep naked and dress when you wake tomorrow. Send me a detailed report!
I'M Naked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #3
MyFamilyAreAsleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'M Naked View Post
Strip completely naked now! Not even socks! You must remain Thai way until tomorrow morning when you wake up! If they come home, you may cover with a blanket, go to your room, etc. Sleep naked and dress when you wake tomorrow. Send me a detailed report!
I am now sitting in my room completely naked with a rock hard cock, I hope no one comes in! (Although that would only make me hornier lol) I will give u a report of what happens tomorrow
Old 02-05-2017, 03:05 PM   #4
I'M Naked

If you want more fun, check out my new thread about Super Bowl. Also, at anytime try to brave it and sneak to the bathroom or kitchen for a snack then back!
Old 02-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #5
MyFamilyAreAsleep

Quote:
If you want more fun, check out my new thread about Super Bowl. Also, at anytime try to brave it and sneak to the bathroom or kitchen for a snack then back!
It's currently 10pm where I am and they're both in their rooms so I've just gone downstairs and got a glass of water. I had to walk past the window which pretty much gives a full view of anyone in the living room and looks out onto a main road so that was exciting
Old 02-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #6
I'M Naked

Check out my thread!! Also, later you should try walking outside and standing for like 3 minutes/take the trash out. You can hide in the backyard or behind a bush if wanted/needed. If nudity is legal, try taking a one mile walk.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #7
MyFamilyAreAsleep

Quote:
Check out my thread!! Also, later you should try walking outside and standing for like 3 minutes/take the trash out. You can hide in the backyard or behind a bush if wanted/needed. If nudity is legal, try taking a one mile walk.
I will deffo check out your thread. Not sure how to get outside without waking my family, as the door makes a lot of noise when it's opened
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
I'M Naked

When you wake this morning, travel to your bathroom and goo pee. Then, walk to the kitchen and grab something to eat. After that, you may go back to your room and get dressed. If you got this after morning and after you already got dressed, then after your day of work/school you need to strip and remain this way until tomorrow, but you must go outside at least once naked and do the morning dare. If you do either one be sure to give me a detailed report. In either instance, if you get caught, I want you to say that you were always curious being naked and kneeboarding it wasn't legal on private property as long as you weren't seen by outsiders. Then, ask if it would be alright to be naked around the house more often.

Advertisements
Kink Talk