Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2023, 05:23 PM   #1
Violett

Stop 22f How Should I Cum?

I got permission to cum today, but I wanna be told how to do it... I'm currently plugged and very wet. I have until the end of the day to use my permission to cumm.. I'm gonna be productive for a while first and then cum before I go to bed lol.

I had started another thread a while ago for ways to edge when I'm forced to edge without cumming, but i want some dares that specifically allow me to cum in the end!
I can do one of them todaaay and then other dares for other times.. I think I'm only allowed 1 orgasm today but maybbe I can get more permission from my sir.

Here are my tools:
• vibrator (used to be only for my clit because it was too big for my cunt, but I can actually fit it now... it's like an egg shape and can go completely inside; I just need to be very very wet to fit it)
• 1 inch thick dildo
• anal plug
• alot of clothespins
• 30 permanent markers (sharpie sized, good for stuffing.. I can't fit all of them though lol)
• duct tape
• toothpaste (not in my cunt)
• big ice cubes

I will report back here! (Thankyou)

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wet too

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 06:29 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

With your anal plug in, toothpaste on your nipples and a clothespin on each nipple, edge three times with your vibe. You then will do 50 slow thrusts of the dildo. You can then cum by using the vibe.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 01:02 AM   #3
Carh1010

On your next trip to the store, look for a tube of IcyHot pain reliever. For athletes, recovering from exercise or muscle strain.

I believe you already had a chance to release, but your next opportunity to climax is going to be very special. When you purchase it, make a post here or tell your Dom.

Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I got permission to cum today, but I wanna be told how to do it... I'm currently plugged and very wet. I have until the end of the day to use my permission to cumm.. I'm gonna be productive for a while first and then cum before I go to bed lol.

I had started another thread a while ago for ways to edge when I'm forced to edge without cumming, but i want some dares that specifically allow me to cum in the end!
I can do one of them todaaay and then other dares for other times.. I think I'm only allowed 1 orgasm today but maybbe I can get more permission from my sir.

Here are my tools:
• vibrator (used to be only for my clit because it was too big for my cunt, but I can actually fit it now... it's like an egg shape and can go completely inside; I just need to be very very wet to fit it)
• 1 inch thick dildo
• anal plug
• alot of clothespins
• 30 permanent markers (sharpie sized, good for stuffing.. I can't fit all of them though lol)
• duct tape
• toothpaste (not in my cunt)
• big ice cubes

I will report back here! (Thankyou)
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:32 PM   #4
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carh1010 View Post
On your next trip to the store, look for a tube of IcyHot pain reliever. For athletes, recovering from exercise or muscle strain.

I believe you already had a chance to release, but your next opportunity to climax is going to be very special. When you purchase it, make a post here or tell your Dom.

Hope to hear from you soon
I actually didn't end up cumming earlier because by the end of the day I didn't feel toooo desperate lol but so now I got permission to freely cum on any day I choose, so multiple times in the same day.. so ill do these dares and any more i get between now and then on that day.

And I think I have icyhot or bengay which i think is the same thing.. I wondder what the task will be. I've never tried using that sexually, but I wouldn't put too much on!!

I'm getting very wet typing this stuff. But I'm not gonna waste my cumming day on tonighttt.

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 12-13-2023, 10:19 PM   #5
Twisted#1

Anal strokes performed will buy pussy strokes. 100 anal strokes will give you one pussy stroke
10 anal strokes can be bought by performing:
10 spanks
Hitting off a clothespin that has been attached to your body for at least 5 minutes
Writing a humiliating word on your body
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 02:50 AM   #6
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

put your plug in your butt, 2 clothpins on your nipples and lube your dildo with a generous amount of icy hot (you may use also a atrong toothpaste if you don't have it) and ride it until you cum (if you can).

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 01:09 PM   #7
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Anal strokes performed will buy pussy strokes. 100 anal strokes will give you one pussy stroke
10 anal strokes can be bought by performing:
10 spanks
Hitting off a clothespin that has been attached to your body for at least 5 minutes
Writing a humiliating word on your body
So meannnn maybe I'll just end up cumming from anal, I've done it beforre.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 12-14-2023, 01:42 PM   #8
Twisted#1

Good luck 😉, that ass will get plenty of use by the end of that
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 04:34 PM   #9
Violett

I'm gonna start doing the dares noooow, I got way too desperate so I've started now. So far I've cum twice my own way (with the plug in, kinda fucking myself with it by pushing it deeper) and my vibrator on my clit. I need to do these dares toooo. I'm gonna cum alot tonight. Maybe too much lol oh my gosh I've already cum twice. I'll report back later but I'll still be checking if I get more dareesss, i still have 6 more hours in the night..

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, orgasm, orgasm control, permission