Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-15-2021, 07:31 PM   #301
Anonymos404

1. Loser must do 15 spanks per line.
2. All spanks must be completed in one sitting.
3. Boomer chooses the loser’s clothing (can change throughout the spanking)
4. Loser provides boomer with list of implements available and boomer assigns them.
5. Boomer may choose another poster here (Boomer’s choice or at random) to also do the punishment.
6. Loser(s) will be gagged with boomers choice during spanking. Can't have someone hearing their moans and screams
7. Loser must send everyone in the chain a photo of a handwritten, personalised thank you note
8. Loser(s) must flip coin before each line’s spanks. If heads, do in as public place as possible (by window, etc.), but slowly. Tails, private, but fast.
9. Loser(s) are not allowed to cum after their spanking is done, one day for each line
10. Loser(s) get 50 extra and boomer gets 50 OR loser(s) get 100 extra and boomers get 200. Losers choice.
11. Boomer can add as much spanks as they like
12. All swats will be on loser(s) ass and thights
13. Boomer can choose the material for the Spanking
14. At the end, loser will roll a die. If heads, must repeat the potato tomorrow. If tails, potato is complete.
15. For every repeat the amount is doubled
16. Red bottoms must stay on display for 30m after last swat
17. Before 30 min. display, coat red bottoms with salt water or rubbing alcohol.
18. Loser may not rub during or after spanking till the 30min display is up. If they do they receive 50 extra swats per cheek

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 06:24 AM   #302
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

4. Loser provides boomer with list of implements available and boomer assigns them.
5. Boomer may choose another poster here (Boomer’s choice or at random) to also do the punishment.
6. Loser(s) will be gagged with boomers choice during spanking. Can't have someone hearing their moans and screams
7. Loser must send everyone in the chain a photo of a handwritten, personalised thank you note
8. Loser(s) must flip coin before each line’s spanks. If heads, do in as public place as possible (by window, etc.), but slowly. Tails, private, but fast.
9. Loser(s) are not allowed to cum after their spanking is done, one day for each line
10. Loser(s) get 50 extra and boomer gets 50 OR loser(s) get 100 extra and boomers get 200. Losers choice.
14. At the end, loser will roll a die. If heads, must repeat the potato tomorrow. If tails, potato is complete.
17. Before 30 min. display, coat red bottoms with salt water or rubbing alcohol.
18. Loser may not rub during or after spanking till the 30min display is up. If they do they receive 50 extra swats per cheek
19. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness during the spanking, it earns 10 immediate spanks to the privates, plus redoing the line that arousal occurred on and contributing from there..

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 06:31 AM   #303
suzie.queue

19. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness during the spanking, it earns 10 immediate spanks to the privates, plus redoing the line that arousal occurred on and contributing from there..
20. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness, the loser will use the handle of a wooden spoon or other implement to spank their asshole 2 times for every line.

PM DARES:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73234
suzie.queue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to suzie.queue for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 10:58 AM   #304
Anonymos404

20. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness, the loser will use the handle of a wooden spoon or other implement to spank their asshole 2 times for every line.
21. Loser must take a before and after photos to stare at while their bottom is on display

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 01:38 PM   #305
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

19. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness during the spanking, it earns 10 immediate spanks to the privates, plus redoing the line that arousal occurred on and contributing from there.
21. Loser must take a before and after photos to stare at while their bottom is on display.
22. Loser must start Request Punishment thread at least 8 hours before spanking soliciting additional rules for the reddening (within limits) OR post in 3 cumulative hot potato threads.
(That’s 330 spanks plus 22 days denial, plus possible penalties. Some GDer is going to get it.)

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:03 AM   #306
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

19. If loser gets aroused to erection or wetness during the spanking, it earns 10 immediate spanks to the privates, plus redoing the line that arousal occurred on and contributing from there.
21. Loser must take a before and after photos to stare at while their bottom is on display.
22. Loser must start Request Punishment thread at least 8 hours before spanking soliciting additional rules for the reddening (within limits) OR post in 3 cumulative hot potato threads.
23. Loser must play with nipples during display, if gets aroused, must spank cock and balls

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:20 AM   #307
LiamTheTransMan

BOOM

HairbrushMe can also do the potato since they added that option.
Begin fully clothed in your least worn items of clothing and remove one item every 3 lines.
You'll be gagged with underwear fished from the bottom of your laundry basket.

1. Loser must give themselves 10 spanks to each ass cheek per line.

Likes/dislikes/limits

Dirtycode

Please feel free to add to my calendar

Currently on a strict masturbation/orgasm schedule.

Last edited by LiamTheTransMan; 02-18-2021 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Forgot to add in boomer's choice instructions
LiamTheTransMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:37 AM   #308
absurdlyso

2. everyone in potato can join a kik group to see progress and assign more spanks for days = number of lines

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:24 AM   #309
Victoria85
getDare Devil

2. everyone in potato can join a kik group to see progress and assign more spanks for days = number of lines
3. Loser provides boomer with list of implements available and boomer assigns them.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:07 PM   #310
DoublemintFlash

3. Loser provides boomer with list of implements available and boomer assigns them.
4. At least half of the spanks must be in a place other than your home.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 09:36 PM   #311
DoublemintFlash

Bumping the post.....

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 12:01 PM   #312
js_2912
Distinguished Member

4. At least half of the spanks must be in a place other than your home.
5. Loser must also spank each nipple 1d20 each day.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 12:27 AM   #313
SageLeech
Longtime User

boom!

1. 5 spanks to 1d6 body parts per line

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 12:52 AM   #314
Magicshroom

2. Loser must use at least 2 different household items as spanking implements over the course of the punishment.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:03 AM   #315
gayunderwearboy

2. Loser must use at least 2 different household items as spanking implements over the course of the punishment
3. Loser must be in a shoulder wedgie throughout the spanking and 30 minutes before and after the spanking
gayunderwearboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking