Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Wanted: Ideas for 2500th post celebration

Time sure goes fast! I'm almost at my 2500th post on this fun forum, so that calls for another celebration. This time instead of setting up a fun thread myself I'll try to gather cool ideas from others. Your ideas can be for just a single thing to do, or a thread that can post in for an X amount of time, or anything else as long as it's fun and creative. As always I'm happy to spend some money on toys/supplies if needed, what's the point of having a job if you're not using the money you earn on fun stuff?

There's just two things to take into account:

Amount of time to spend
I'm still living with my extremely vanilla GF. So most of my play time is limited to either 1-2 hours a week while working from home (I can take long breaks from work without a problem), or I can do things that don't interfere with work for up to 8 hours (crossdressing, having toys inserted, spanking myself every X minutes, etc).
I do occasionally have the house to myself for longer, but I'm not sure when the next time will be. I'm perfectly fine with whatever idea you all come up with taking several weeks to complete, or waiting for a time when I have a full day available and having whatever task it is become harder and harder the longer it takes.

Some things that I like
Well, those are in my signature anyway But pain and humiliation are certainly at the top of my list, as are deepthroating and anal stretching. Extra fun: being forced to actually prove I follow through with whatever tasks I'm assigned (for example by posting picture updates on my bdsmlr blog) and randomness (I'd rather have "roll 2 dice to select a task from this list 10x" than 1 big task that I know about in advance.

Inspiration
  • My 2000th post thread was amazing fun, I spent over 3 months finishing up the tasks assigned there but unfortunately there was nothing built-in to that thread to actually force me to provide regular updates/proof so at some point I stopped blogging about that.
  • My 1500th post thread was a lot easier; I got over 3000 spanks and did those in a single day. A similar fun one was this one where I had spanks come in for 8 hours in a row, some people asked for proof on Kik and the spanks were coming in pretty randomly. One of the best threads I ever had!
  • And more recently I had an entire weekend of fun that shows off a couple of the things I like a lot

Advertisements
Kink Talk