Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2021, 04:23 PM   #91
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Yeah I'm looking forward to that... but it's scary how much I am enjoying being embarrassed by her right now... lol...
Just wait for her to clue the guys into it and see how embarrassed you will be
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:24 PM   #92
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I can imagine its dread-inducing as well as exciting to not only have her know, but have her actively controlling and abusing it.

Two options:

Option 1:
Stand somewhere where you have sight on her door. Reach into your pants and rub yourself to a lovely orgasm, thinking about how she if fucking with you by controlling your underwear having extended it to 3 days.

Option 2:

Blindfold yourself and strip completely naked in your room. Lie down on your back on your bed. Insert your dildo inside you and slowly edge yourself a single time. Keep the dildo inside you and use your vibrator on your clit to edge once more. Lay down on your floor, and fuck yourself at any speed you like. Once you are near the edge, add the vibrator to your clit, and have your well earned orgasm.

Note: Either option is absolutely fine with me. Go with what you believe will be the best orgasm.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:26 PM   #93
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I can imagine its dread-inducing as well as exciting to not only have her know, but have her actively controlling and abusing it.

Two options:

Option 1:
Stand somewhere where you have sight on her door. Reach into your pants and rub yourself to a lovely orgasm, thinking about how she if fucking with you by controlling your underwear having extended it to 3 days.

Option 2:

Blindfold yourself and strip completely naked in your room. Lie down on your back on your bed. Insert your dildo inside you and slowly edge yourself a single time. Keep the dildo inside you and use your vibrator on your clit to edge once more. Lay down on your floor, and fuck yourself at any speed you like. Once you are near the edge, add the vibrator to your clit, and have your well earned orgasm.

Note: Either option is absolutely fine with me. Go with what you believe will be the best orgasm.
I went with option 2... two reasons... one, I had spent close to 45 mins naked in my room... would have been a shame to lose out on earning 1 point when I was so close... two, her room is on the floor above me and she is the only one on that floor... others seldom go there so if she was awake she would have heard me outside...

Anyway... as I said I was already naked... I blindfolded myself and lied down on the bed... dildo slid in easily I was super wet... slowly rubbed my swollen clit... trying not to go fast... wanting to prolong the build up... finally edging... fumbling for the vibrator... finding it... using it on my clit... starting to moan loudly now... edging again... not wanting to stop... tearing away the vibrator at the last possible second... so frustrating... so close... wanting the orgasm so bad... all the embarrassing moments from the last few days playing back in my mind... one hand fucking my pussy slowly... again trying to prolong the build up... other hand groping my boobs... then remembering I have to be on the floor for the last part... climbing off the bed and lying down on the floor... feeling like a horny slut... dildo fucking my pussy again... other hand groping my boobs again... realising my pussy is facing the wall separating my room from Vishal's... fantasising about him watching me... fucking my pussy faster... groping my boobs harder... rubbing my nipples... moans getting louder... getting closer to the edge... never been this close through penetration alone... trying to resist touching my clit... seeing if I can edge without touching it... I can't... grabbing the vibe... pressing it against my clit... still fucking my pussy... edging almost immediately... and then... pure unadulterated heaven... a giant orgasm... loud... so very loud...

Wow... seriously... that was just fantastic... the only downside is that I would have loved to cum once again right after... and then a third time... lol... but of course I didn't have enough points... maybe it's for the best... if showing restraint gives me such big intense orgasms... I'll try and learn to accept cumming only once at a time...!!

Slightly concerned by how loud I was though... Vishal and Lucas on my floor must have surely heard me if awake... and most likely Danielle above and Ryan below as well... should have tried harder to stay quiet...but then would my orgasm have been as enjoyable...?? I think not...!! Still... I should try harder next time...

I'm already thinking about what Danielle has in store for me tomorrow... lol... I'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that she's done this kind of thing before...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-07-2021 at 05:40 PM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 12:00 AM   #94
NetNegative

Wow! Sounds like things are escalating pretty quickly, and you're enjoying them . You should probably apologize to your floormates for the racket you made last night. No need to specify the source, I'm sure they already know .

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:34 AM   #95
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A very well deserved orgasm Sara, I'm glad it was as big as we all hoped it would be. And I'll have a feeling you'll notice if danielle heard something at least, and if so, worth it Thanks for the lovely description!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 01:31 AM   #96
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Wow! Sounds like things are escalating pretty quickly, and you're enjoying them . You should probably apologize to your floormates for the racket you made last night. No need to specify the source, I'm sure they already know .
Yeah they are escalating quickly aren't they...?? I'm actually super embarrassed now about how much noise I made last night...

Quote:
A very well deserved orgasm Sara, I'm glad it was as big as we all hoped it would be. And I'll have a feeling you'll notice if danielle heard something at least, and if so, worth it Thanks for the lovely description!
That's what I'm scared about... if she says something about last night I'll die of embarrassment... I didn't bump into anyone before leaving for work this morning... so I'm kind of hoping if the others heard me last night they might forget by the time I get back from work... probably wishful thinking though...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-08-2021, 01:35 AM   #97
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

By the way I just realised that there aren't as many pain and endurance related tasks as I would like on my list at the moment... I'm open to suggestions...

I'm partial towards breast pain but any kind of pain is welcome as long as I can earn some points...

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-08-2021 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:45 AM   #98
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

In that case, you can get two points for getting in the living room now and staying there untill the first person comes in. Have a chat with them for at least a minute. I mean, you do want to get embarrassed don't you?

Pain wise tasks:
+1 point for every 15 minutes wearing a clothespin on each nipple.
+2 point for rubbing a dob of toothpaste into your clit and leaving it until it stops burning.
+1 point for snapping a rubber band 10 times to your inner thigh. Each time you reuse this in a day, add 10 more snaps before you get a point.
+1 point for 10 hits to your ass/breasts with an implement of your choice. Each time you reuse this in a day, add 10 more hits before you get a point.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 01:58 AM   #99
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
In that case, you can get two points for getting in the living room now and staying there untill the first person comes in. Have a chat with them for at least a minute. I mean, you do want to get embarrassed don't you?

Pain wise tasks:
+1 point for every 15 minutes wearing a clothespin on each nipple.
+2 point for rubbing a dob of toothpaste into your clit and leaving it until it stops burning.
+1 point for snapping a rubber band 10 times to your inner thigh. Each time you reuse this in a day, add 10 more snaps before you get a point.
+1 point for 10 hits to your ass/breasts with an implement of your choice. Each time you reuse this in a day, add 10 more hits before you get a point.
I'm already at work... sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous post...

Great task ideas though... I'll add some of them to the list later...

Any more suggestions...?? For more points perhaps...?? Lol...

Old 01-08-2021, 02:15 AM   #100
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like an embaressing time! Also sounds like you love it

3 points for 15 minutes with 5 pegs in each tit, and one on your tongue.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:16 AM   #101
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I'm already at work... sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous post...

Great task ideas though... I'll add some of them to the list later...

Any more suggestions...?? For more points perhaps...?? Lol...
Aaah, shame. Could have been fun

I mean, you can't get too many points at once can you? Need to make sure your orgasms are spaced out

One more for you since you seem to desire more points.:
+2 for every 15 minutes wearing tack inserts in your bra. (1 extra point if you are moving around with it. 1 extra point if you wear it around a housemate)

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 02:38 AM   #102
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

See if you like any of these:

Fully melt an ice cube on your nipple - 3
Fully melt ice cube around clit - 6
10 elastic band snaps to breast - 1 (+1 for nipple)
Immerse brests in iced water - 1 per minute
Stand naked on tiptoes with hands high above head for 5 mins - 1
Brush nipples roughly with toothpaste for 3 mins each - 5
Pinch and twist each nipple 180°, hold 20 seconds each 5 times- 3

You already have the slap boobs to tears option I suggested for 20.. Maybe when you're a bit more desperate
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:40 AM   #103
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

2 points for putting clothespins in your nipples and clit, attach them to something with rope and walk backwards until they snap off. Repeat 15 times for 2 points, no points if you give up before.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 03:28 AM   #104
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Sounds like an embaressing time! Also sounds like you love it

3 points for 15 minutes with 5 pegs in each tit, and one on your tongue.
This is great... I'll add it to the list... love the addition of the tongue peg... it's going to feel super humiliating...

Quote:
Aaah, shame. Could have been fun

I mean, you can't get too many points at once can you? Need to make sure your orgasms are spaced out

One more for you since you seem to desire more points.:
+2 for every 15 minutes wearing tack inserts in your bra. (1 extra point if you are moving around with it. 1 extra point if you wear it around a housemate)
Tack inserts...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
See if you like any of these:

Fully melt an ice cube on your nipple - 3
Fully melt ice cube around clit - 6
10 elastic band snaps to breast - 1 (+1 for nipple)
Immerse brests in iced water - 1 per minute
Stand naked on tiptoes with hands high above head for 5 mins - 1
Brush nipples roughly with toothpaste for 3 mins each - 5
Pinch and twist each nipple 180°, hold 20 seconds each 5 times- 3

You already have the slap boobs to tears option I suggested for 20.. Maybe when you're a bit more desperate
I'm not a big fan of ice... or toothpaste... but some of these have generous points so I'm tempted to add them...

Yeah I'm saving the slap boobs to tears task for when I am super super desperate... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
2 points for putting clothespins in your nipples and clit, attach them to something with rope and walk backwards until they snap off. Repeat 15 times for 2 points, no points if you give up before.
This sounds super painful for only 2 points... but... I like the creativity so it'll go on the list...!!

Wow I can't wait to try some of these when I'm back home from work... good job I'm only working until noon today...

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-08-2021 at 03:34 AM.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:41 AM   #105
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is great... I'll add it to the list... love the addition of the tongue peg... it's going to feel super humiliating...
Glad you like it

What did you mean by "endurance related"?

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk