Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #31
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Eight

The next few chapters take place a few eeks after our first bet. Nothing much happens between then and now. In this section, we are having a sleepover at Damien's house in a tent out in the woods a ways. Brandon, Damien's 10 year old brother, is with us too.

"Hey guys," I said, arriving at the tent. It was seven o'clock and the sun was setting.

"Hey," Damien said. "Before my brother gets here, let me tell you something."

"What?" I asked, interested in what he had planned.

"We're going to have a bet on the game we're playing later, and the loser has to do anything Brandon says."

"Okay," I said, not sure where he was going with this.

"Brandon is pretty perverted. But don't worry, if you lose, he won't tell anyone."

"How perverted is he?" I asked.

"Let's just say, I lost a bet with him and had to clean his room butt naked," Damien said.

"Wow," I said, unsure of what else to say.

"Hey guys!" Brandon called from outside the tent.

"Okay, he's here. Don't forget what I said," Damien whispered.

"I won't," I whispered back as Brandon entered the tent. He was a couple inches shorter than me, but except for that, he looked exactly like Damien. He had a sleeping bag in his right arm and a duffel bag over his shoulder. I had my own sleeping bag and a backpack with snacks for tonight, my pajamas, and clothes for tomorrow. Damien had packed something similar.

"Okay, so now what do we do?" Brandon asked.

"Let's play a little hide and seek until the sun fully sets," Damien suggested.

I had no better ieas, so I agreed. So did Brandon.

"How do we decide who's 'it'?" Brandon asked.

Damien picked up three straight-looking twigs from the ground. He broke a piece off one and mixed them aound in his hand. "Okay, whoever gets the shortest one is 'it'," he said.

Brandon took one, then a moment later, so did I. We examined the twigs and I had the shortest.

"Okay, so we'll hide, and you have to count to fifty. No one can go beyond the property line, and there are orange tags marking the line. First person caught is 'it'."

"No problem," I said as I started to count. Damien and Brandon took off in the woods.

After I counted to fifty, and shouted to let them know I was coming, I started searching for Damien and Brandon. After a minute, I found Brandon behind a tree. He clearly didn't know how to find a good hiding spot.

He also wasn't a fast runner. I caught him in like twenty seconds. After that, we found and caught Damien a few minutes later.

This went on for about an hour, with each of us being 'it' a few times, until I was 'it' again, and Damien decided that this was our last game. Tired of running around, I agreed.

"Want to make a bet?" Brandon asked Damien.

Damien gave me an I-told-you-so look. "What kind of bet?" he asked.

"Whoever gets caught first has to give up all their clothes to the winner," Brandon said.

"Okay, but if I win, then this will make up for you making me clean your room naked that one time," Damien said.

Alright, go hide," I said, thankful I wasn't involed in this.

Damien and Brandon raced off into the woods yet again. I started to count to fifty.

"One..."
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #32
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

I don't know if its your way you're telling the story, if its just the story itself. It always pulls me in, and craving more!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #33
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'll post an update later tonight.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #34
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Nine

I counted loudly to fifty, knowing full well how this was going to turn out. As I pointed ut earlier, Brandon was a horrible hider. Damien and I had both found him first while we were "it". Damien was about to get revenge on his brother.

As I reached fifty and started out to find the boys, I wondered what had made Brandon the way he is, and why Damien wanted to make a bet in which the loser had to do whatever Brandon said. I hoped I would find out soon.

I stopped my thinking and looked around, because I thought I saw someone crouching in the bushes to my right. It wasn't full dark yet, but it was dim enough to where I couldn't see this person clearly enough. But it was clear that, whoever they were, they were facing away from me.

I crept through the bushes, careful not to make a sound so I could catch them by surprise. I stretched out my hand, tapped their back, and said, "Caught you."

The person turned around. It wasn't Brandon as I expected, but Damien.

"Dude, I can't believe you found me first," Damien whispered.

"Well, keep quiet. I'll pretend I never found you," I said, turning to leave.

"Too late!" Brandon said, as he climbed down a tree somewhere to my left. He walked up to us and said, "Looks like you lost the bet, big brother. Come on, let's get back to the tent so I can collect my reward."

"Fine," Damien said, as we followed Brandon back to our tent. Once there, Damien took all of his clothes out of his backpack and handed them to Brandon.

"The ones you're wearing too," Brandon said.

"What?" Damien asked, who apparently didn't hear him clearly.

"All your clothes, remember. That includes what you're wearing." Brandon replied.

"I don't want to be naked in front of my friend," Damien said.

"Fine, you can wear a pair of my underwear," Brandon said. He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a pair of red briefs. He threw them to Damien, then looked at him with an evil smile as Damien removed his clothes while under his sleeping bag and put on the red briefs. Even though he was covered, I looked away.

"Okay, I'm going to hide these now," Damien sid, as he walked out with the bundle of Damien's clothing in his hands. Once he was gone, I turned to Damien and asked, "Why?"

"Why what?" Damien said.

"Why would you make a bet in which the loser has to do whatever he says?"

"The bet we have to make is a result of another bet I lost to Brandon."

"Do you ever win against him?" I asked.

"Usually. But there are times that he wins."

"I see that," I said. Then, when I was sure that Brandon wasn't back yet, I leaned in closer to Damien and said, "I have a plan..."

Five minutes later, Brandon came back into the tent. By then, Damien and I had come up with a plan to get even, no matter what.

"Hey Brandon," I said, as Brandon got comfortable.

"Yeah," he answered.

"I got a deal for you," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"You and I are going to play blackjack. Best out of three games win. If I win, you have to give Damien's clothes back and you have to do anything we say for the rest of the night."

"And if I win?" Brandon said, clearly interested in my little offer.

"I give you all my clothes, and Damien and I have to do anything you say for the rest of the night," I said.

Brandon thought about it for about half a minute, then he said, "You're on."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-15-2010, 02:32 AM   #35
CleverGlenn

Thumbs up well done!

quite a good story keep going~!!
CleverGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #36
gayboi25

Great Update, can't wait for more!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #37
Funny pie

POST MORE! This story is awesome!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 09-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #38
Nick
Distinguished Member

Please continue! This is a great story.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #39
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm glad you're all enjoying this.
Sadly, this is all I can write for now.

Chapter Ten

"So who has playing cards?" I asked.

"I do," Damien answered. He reached into his backpack and brought out a deck of cards.

A little bit of information before I continue. The playing cards that Damien had brought with him tonight are marked playing cards. I'm the only other person who knows about them, since he showed me them while Brandon was out of the tent. I had asked him if he ever used them against me and he had said no.

Anyway, special markings on the back of each card would tell what suit and number that card was. Damien had showed me how to look at it and what to look for.

Damien handed me his cards and I dealt two to Brandon and two to myself. I looked at my hand and saw that I had a ten and a two. Brandon wasn't close enough for me to see the backs of his cards clearly, but I could see that the next card to be drawn was a jack of clubs. If I took that, I would lose the first round.

Luckily for me, Brandon took the top card. His face was expressionless, so I couldn't tell if his hand was good or not. The next card was a seven of hearts. I took that one and added up the cards in my hand. The total was nineteen.

"I have twenty," Brandon said, showing me a six, a four, and the jack that he picked up a moment ago.

Since I hadn't shown my cards yet, I had the option to draw another card. But, as I could tell what card was next, it wouldn't be worth it, since the next card was a high card.

"Nineteen," I said, showing my hand.

"Oh, that was close. But I won," Brandon said.

"We still have two rounds to go," I reminded him.

"I still won the first round," he reminded me.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #40
SAMaster

Awesome story....

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
Nick
Distinguished Member

I hate you for the small chapter, but i still love your story

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #42
dabigone

An interesting story, more so for being non-fiction. I'm subscribing, and I can't wait for more.

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #43
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Well, I guess I should continue. Don't worry Nick, this part's longer.

Chapter Eleven

Just to recap...

The situation I was in was not good. Brandon had one win on me and if he won again, I would have to give up all my clothes to him and do whatever he said for the rest of the night. Damien was also tied into this deal. He would get his clothing back if I won, but if I lost, he would have to do whatever his brother said too.

"You deal again," Brandon said, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You lost, so you get to deal the next hand," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I shuffled the cards and dealt them out again. When I looked at my hand, I got quite a shock. My hand consisted of a king and an ace. There was no way I could lose.

Brandon must've had a pretty bad hand, because he took cards. He laid his cards facedown and said, "You win, I'm over this time."

"Aw, that's too bad," I said.

He gathered up the cards and said, "My turn to deal."

I handed him the cards, which he shuffled and dealt out. Now the cards were facingthe wrong way, so I couldn't read the markings. I looked at my hand and saw two tens, so I figured I was safe.

"I have twenty," Brandon said, showing his hand.

"So do I," I said, showing him my cards.

"Looks like I win again," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's the rules of blackjack. If the dealer has the same hand as another player, the dealer wins no matter what," Damien said.

"Darn," I said, as I started to remove my clothes while covering up with my sleeping bag at the same time. Brandon handed me a pair of red briefs similar to the pair that Damien was wearing. They were dirty and kind of tight on me. I handed Brandon all my clothes and he left to hide the, probably in the same spot he took Damien's.

"What do you think we're in for?" I asked Damien when Brandon was gone.

"No idea, but it'll probably be perverted," Damien answered.

We sat around for a while, waiting for Brandon to get back. Me losing the bet was a temporary setback to our plan, but we would still be able to pull it off. All we had to do was wait for the opportune moment.

When Brandon returned, he looked at us and said, "I have a deal for you..."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #44
Funny pie

I absolutely love your writing style! Please post more soon!!

Hello everyone.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #45
EKU_COWBOY

Send a message via Yahoo to EKU_COWBOY

Keep goin. This is a really great story!!!!!!!!
EKU_COWBOY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm