Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-20-2023, 01:28 PM   #1
Random-Guy

Female 25M4F. Home alone Sub for Pre birthday Celebration.

Hello everyone
Myself Jack, I'm 25 years old, I'm Tall 6'1, Beard guy, Average Hairy Body(not that much), you already read the title of this post what I'm here for, I'm looking for a Mistress to serve,to be her sub/Slave, I'm going to be Home alone For Three days, from 21-24.
I have had few online hookup experiences, but didn't enjoy that much, now I'm here for total control for 3 days.
I do like soft things and Hard things at the same time, But you must have to handle the pace.
I haven't explored that much.but would love to explore new things like: Prostate orgasm, nipple play, pet play, sissyfication, body writing,spanking, wax play, multiple orgasm, CEI, humiliation, encouragement and After care too.
make my birthday Worthy.Please!
I can share pics and videos ,but will demand Pictures and videos too, ( Without face)
I'll turn 26 on 24 April, so would love to have a Slutty party before that.
I feel more comfortable behind close doors, would love to hear New things from you.
ONLINE ONLY, NO FINDOM, ONLY FEMALES.
Verification first: YES!
Ask for Kik or Skype!
Random-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 06:18 AM   #2
Random-Guy

Bump.
Home alone
Random-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags