Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

View Poll Results: Which roles would you prefer to play. (you may pick multiple roles provided conflict)
Teacher 1 5.88%
Security Guard 2 11.76%
Student 8 47.06%
Prisoner 5 29.41%
Geek 7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2023, 11:49 PM   #1
SapphireRose

Book Get Dare Prison College Role Play Sign Up

I made a post before but haven't received enough responses to start it up so this is an updated version of the last post for this prison college. To know the details and to see the different roles as well as how each role works, please click here.GD Prison College Details

If the entrance exam is too hard, or if you wanted to complete extra exams, try this one. GD Prison School Punishment Exam the password is "IAskedForThis!69"
Also I made the previous exam easier.

this school will take place on a discord server since that's easier to set up multiple classrooms than any other platform. We need at least 3 people for each role and everyone can have multiple roles.

Tips if you're asexual or aren't completely alosexual but interested you can still participate. Just make sure when looking at what classes to sign up as, you ask the teachers in charge of each class, if their class is focused on sexual activities.
if you can handle a little bit of teasing and would like to learn, you can be a student. If you like the idea of running your own class and want to have some control, you could be a teacher. For both student and teacher, if any prisoners try to mess with you or makes you uncomfortable, tell a guard, they can punish the prisoners. They'll also punish the geeks if they misbehave too much for you. If you are sadistic but don't want to be disciplined or have to do anything sexual, you can sign up as a prison guard.

For all interested, please comment below which role or roles you want to play. If you choose teacher as one of your roles, please list off what class(es) you'll be teaching and on what day(s) of the week you'd be posting your class lecture/assignments. I'll set up your discord class room accordingly.

If I don't pm you after you comment below, then pm me and I'll give you a link to the discord server.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.

Last edited by SapphireRose; 04-05-2023 at 01:21 PM.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:11 AM   #2
SapphireRose

I've taken both exams. I plan to be both a geek and a teacher. On Sundays I'll be teaching art 101 and on Mondays I'll be teaching math 101. Outside my classes I'm only a geek ready to be degraded, abused, and serving everyone.

Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:52 PM   #3
SapphireRose

I just edited this to fix broken links.

Old 04-17-2023, 06:52 PM   #4
SapphireRose

Boosting. We still need some bullies, some security guards and some teachers

Old 04-25-2023, 08:03 AM   #5
SapphireRose

School officially starts may first but late transfers will always be accepted for all roles.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, discord, role play, school, spanking