Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
risks

Default Sarah and Emma go on Holiday

Hey this is a sequel to a story I have already written it would help if you looked at it first - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390884
Hope you enjoy it - Risks

Chapter 1

Sarah was packing her suitcase when her mum walked into her room. “So you excited for tomorrow sweetie?” her mum asked.
“Yeah it should be fun” replied Sarah.
“I remember when I went on my first holiday with my friends” started Sarah’s mum droning on about some story that Sarah had heard a million times. Sarah knew this wasn’t going to be any normal holiday as she was going with Emma and she knew that Emma would have some crazy plans. “And if anything goes wrong you call me straight away okay!” Sarah stopped daydreaming “yes yes mum now go I need to finish packing,” said Sarah laughing and pushing her mum out of her room and shutting the door. Sarah put in her small string bikini and put it in her suitcase and zipped it up. Sarah took the suitcase off her bed and put it next to her other suitcase she put some clothes aside to get dressed in the morning the put on some PJ’s and went to bed.

Woosh she woke up with the covers being pulled off her bed and then her top being pulled off. “Wake up sleepy” said Emma then ripping of Sarah’s small shorts. Sarah still groggy sat up in her coverless bed just fully naked. “Emma what if my mum walked in”
“Ahh she won’t also she was who let me in any way get dressed we got to leave in 2 hours” replied Emma. Sarah got up and walked towards her clothes Emma gave her a quick sharp slap on the ass as she walked past. “So which are you more excited for?” asked Emma.
“Huh” replied Sarah still not fully awake and confused.
“Which country Italy or the Netherlands or did you forget that we are going both on this trip” said Emma slightly annoyed. “Sorry I’m just still kind of asleep” said Sarah putting on some black panties. “I think probably Italy but just because it’s where we are going first,” said Sarah she put on her matching black bra. Emma walked over to Sarah’s wardrobe and looked through it as Sarah put on her Paramore band T-shirt. Sarah went to grab her jeans but Emma pulled them away from her and said “I think you should wear this instead it would be super cute” and handed her a knee-length skirt. “Ok sure” said Sarah not going to complain to her master.

Sarah and Emma went downstairs where Sarah’s mum made them both breakfast.
Sarah’s mum then both drove them to the airport. “Have fun girls and be safe” said Sarah’s mum as they got out of the car. “Don’t worry we will” replied Emma gleefully. Emma and Sarah got their suitcases out of the boot and walked into the airport. “You ready for the holiday of a lifetime” said Emma looking at Sarah. Sarah smiled back and said “Oh hell yeah” little did they know what was in store.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 07-11-2021 at 08:41 AM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk