Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #211
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I know it's been awhile, but I've been dealing with a lot of issues with my life. Things have been changing rapidly for me, and I had to back away from this to concentrate on them. However, things have been getting better lately, so I'll resume this as soon as I can.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #212
LadyDiamond2012

Ok! Hope things will clear up for you soon!
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #213
nonstopdisco

Alright dude, hope you're all good That'd be sik!!! This is my fav story! Look forward to it continuing
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #214
kallumbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerr View Post
feeeel better soonn! i need moreee [:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
That was just a little closure on the chaper itself. I still have one to go before the segment's over.

Nope!

Thanks. I hope you continue your story though.

Anyway, sorry for the massive delay, but I really haven't felt like writing, mostly due to things happening in my life. However, I may have resolved some of my issues, so hopefully I can update more often.

Chapter Forty-Six

That night I ended up spending the night at Damien's house. It was 7:30, his parents were out to dinner and a movie, and Brandon was over at another friend's house. So we would be alone for a few hours.

"What do you want to do?" Damien asked. We were in his room just hanging out.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Well, if you want to, we can do some of those dares," he said with a grin.

"How can we? Neither of us took the cards," I replied. "And besides, haven't we been through enough today? I don't want to do more of that stuff."

Which was a lie, that last part. A part of me, the part around the semi that I could feel in my pants, wanted to do more of those dares. Damien spotted the bulge in my pants and said, "You don't want to do anything, huh."

"Well, okay, I kind of do," I said. "But we still haven't answered the problem of knowing what the rest of the dares were."

"That's okay," he said. "I'm sure we can think of some around those lines."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well for starters, I dare you to strip naked."

I had a feeling that was coming, but I made no complaint as I took off my clothes. "I dare you to do the same," I said as I laid my clothes aside.

"How original," Damien commented as he stripped. "Now I dare you to give me a handjob, and you can't stop until I cum."

"Okay," I said. He sat on the bed and I knelt down next to him. He must've been excited, because his penis was rock hard. I had barely started stroking him when he came. Unfortunately, most of his cum landed on my chest.

"Oops, sorry dude," Damien said while laughing, "I would've warned you but it came too quickly."

"That's okay," I said, "Because I dare you to lick it up."

"What the hell, man?!" he shouted.

"It's only fair," I said, "I gave you a blowjob earlier and I had to swallow."

"Fine then, but I'll get you back."

We both stood up and Damien stood very close to me. He leaned forward until he was close to the splatters of cum on my chest. Then he stuck out his tongue and started licking the drops of his cum up. The touch of his tongue on my chest felt really weird though, and I was glad when he finished.

But I still wanted to continue with what we were doing, so...

''Okay, so what's my dare?" I asked.

"Actually, it's not really a dare, it's more of a challenge," Damien said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to write five dares on a piece of paper," he said. "Each dare represents a number on a die. Whatever number you roll is the dare you have to do. If you roll a six, I roll the die and I do whatever dare I roll."

"Okay, I'll do it," I said.

Damien looked through his desk until he found a piece of paper, a pen, and a die. He wrote his dares on the paper, but refused to let me see what he had written there. I guess he wanted it to be a surprise. He handed me the die and I shook it in my hands and rolled it.

The die rolled across the floor and bounced off one of Damien's shoes. Whe it stopped moving, the number on top was the six.

"Damn!" Damien said.

"Ha ha, I guess it's your turn now!" I said, laughing as I handed Damien the die. I took his list of dares from him as he rolled the die.

The die rolled over to the wall and stopped. This time the number was a two.

"You got a two? Okay the paper says you have to give me a blowjob." I said.

"Damn! I was hoping you would get that one," Damien said.

He knelt in front of me and took my dick in his mouth. He started sucking and it felt amazing. I had came moments before and yet I was already getting hard. He moved his head back and forth very gentlly while at the same time moving his tongue along my shaft. I tell you, if I could cum again, I would, but unfortunately, I couldn't.

Finally, after what seemed like forever (in reality it was five minutes), I told Damien to stop. As he stood up, without any warning at all, I threw my arms around him and hugged him. I guess he wasn't expecting that, because he tensed a little, but then he hugged me back. We stood like that for a few minutes, and I knew we were no longer just friends. I felt that way and I'm pretty sure he did too.
When you can, please continue.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #215
slaveandslaveonly
Account Banned

I just finished reading the entire story.

Needless to say, I couldn't tear my eyes away, even though I am about to pee my pants right now.

Really hope you update, and I'm gonna go to pee now, bye!

Limits:body writing, public, messy, loud, family, other people...

I have no toys.

I live with family.

Cannot do loud or messy dares.
slaveandslaveonly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm