Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-10-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
risks

Default Sarah and Emma go on Holiday

Hey this is a sequel to a story I have already written it would help if you looked at it first - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390884
Hope you enjoy it - Risks

Chapter 1

Sarah was packing her suitcase when her mum walked into her room. “So you excited for tomorrow sweetie?” her mum asked.
“Yeah it should be fun” replied Sarah.
“I remember when I went on my first holiday with my friends” started Sarah’s mum droning on about some story that Sarah had heard a million times. Sarah knew this wasn’t going to be any normal holiday as she was going with Emma and she knew that Emma would have some crazy plans. “And if anything goes wrong you call me straight away okay!” Sarah stopped daydreaming “yes yes mum now go I need to finish packing,” said Sarah laughing and pushing her mum out of her room and shutting the door. Sarah put in her small string bikini and put it in her suitcase and zipped it up. Sarah took the suitcase off her bed and put it next to her other suitcase she put some clothes aside to get dressed in the morning the put on some PJ’s and went to bed.

Woosh she woke up with the covers being pulled off her bed and then her top being pulled off. “Wake up sleepy” said Emma then ripping of Sarah’s small shorts. Sarah still groggy sat up in her coverless bed just fully naked. “Emma what if my mum walked in”
“Ahh she won’t also she was who let me in any way get dressed we got to leave in 2 hours” replied Emma. Sarah got up and walked towards her clothes Emma gave her a quick sharp slap on the ass as she walked past. “So which are you more excited for?” asked Emma.
“Huh” replied Sarah still not fully awake and confused.
“Which country Italy or the Netherlands or did you forget that we are going both on this trip” said Emma slightly annoyed. “Sorry I’m just still kind of asleep” said Sarah putting on some black panties. “I think probably Italy but just because it’s where we are going first,” said Sarah she put on her matching black bra. Emma walked over to Sarah’s wardrobe and looked through it as Sarah put on her Paramore band T-shirt. Sarah went to grab her jeans but Emma pulled them away from her and said “I think you should wear this instead it would be super cute” and handed her a knee-length skirt. “Ok sure” said Sarah not going to complain to her master.

Sarah and Emma went downstairs where Sarah’s mum made them both breakfast.
Sarah’s mum then both drove them to the airport. “Have fun girls and be safe” said Sarah’s mum as they got out of the car. “Don’t worry we will” replied Emma gleefully. Emma and Sarah got their suitcases out of the boot and walked into the airport. “You ready for the holiday of a lifetime” said Emma looking at Sarah. Sarah smiled back and said “Oh hell yeah” little did they know what was in store.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 07-11-2021 at 08:41 AM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 10:48 PM   #2
Thifr
getDare Succubus

So happy to read the new adventures of my favorite characters. 😊👍😁
Can't wait for the next chapters ^^

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 11:02 PM   #3
BiEmily
getDare Addict

OMG, new chapter! Or rather new story? Eitherway, I'm super excited about where this will go!

And the suspence: what is in store? Did Emma pick the skirt for a kinky reason or did she just like it? So many mysteries to unravel!
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiEmily for this post:
Old 07-14-2021, 06:31 PM   #4
risks

ta da new chapter
thank you for all the lovely comments and PM's they really make my day
- Risks

Chapter 2

Sarah and Emma walked around the airport a little after checking in their suitcases for their flight. “I just need to quickly go the bathroom” said Sarah. Emma leaned over to her and whispered in her ear “when you come back you better not be wearing any underwear”. Sarah blushed and quickly walked to the bathroom. Sarah came out of the bathroom feeling very naughty Emma checked inside Sarah’s backpack and there at the top was the underwear she saw her wearing this morning. “Good girl” said Emma giving Sarah a little head rub, Sarah blushed a little and then started walking to the security line. After a small wait, it was finally their time Sarah put her backpack on the conveyer belt and then walked through the metal detector. She watched her bag go through the checker. She looked at the guy who was looking at the screen he had a little giggle when he was looking at her bag and Sarah knew why as soon as her bag came off the belt she quickly picked it up and walked away blushing. After another small wait, they boarded their plane and they were on their way to Italy.

The flight was very uneventful until the captain came over the loudspeaker “in 10 minutes we will begin the landing sequence”. Emma leaned over to Sarah and whispered in her ear
“Hey, would you be able to go to the bathroom and take some sexy pictures as you know how I love photos of you but I can’t go in with you”. Sarah being very obedient got up and went to the bathroom she propped her phone up on the sink set the timer and started taking pictures of her lifting up her skirt showing she wasn’t wearing underwear. After taking a few photos of the front and back as she knew Emma loved her pussy and ass she then fake flushed the toilet and walked back to her seat. As she got back to her seat Emma said “hey I dropped my water can you pass it to me”. Sarah bent down to pick it up as she did Emma quickly grabbed a bit of Sarah’s skirt and whipped it up so the 2 guys in the middle row got a full view of Sarah’s ass. Sarah quickly stood up and patted her skirt down “Emma “ she said through gritted teeth. Emma laughed a little Sarah looked at the 2 guys they were also giggling to themselves. The landing light quickly beeped on Sarah sat down in her chair and quickly locked her seatbelt. The plane finally landed they were now in Italy.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 9 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 11:42 AM   #5
risks

Hi it's been a little while so have a nice big chapter 3
It might be cruel but chapter 4 is going to be really crazy but you are going to have to wait haha
Risks

Chapter 3

After getting through airport security and out of the airport they got a taxi to their hotel and checked in. Sarah put her suitcases in the corner of the room and flopped onto the big kingsize bed. Emma crawled onto the bed and got on top of her and gave her a quick kiss. “So what’s the plan?” asked Sarah.
“The beach of course” said Emma with a smile.
“WHOOO” said Sarah waving her arms about. Emma laughed at her “okay anyway let’s get changed and go” said Emma. “I would but you’re on top of me silly” said Sarah mockingly. “The price for freedom is 1 kiss” said Emma laughing. Sarah tried to reach up but because of the position she was in she could reach Emma. Sarah flumped back down on the bed sulking. Emma laughed leaned in gave her another quick kiss and then got off her. The 2 girls got changed into their bikinis and after stopping off at a shop to quickly buy some drinks and snacks they were now at the beach.

Sarah pulled out two towels and put them on the hot sand next to each other. Emma pulled out a chilled drink and threw it to Sarah who tumbled it and it fell to the floor. “Condensation” said Sarah.
“Sureeee” replied Emma laughing.
Sarah took a big swig of the drink and then rolled over onto her front “could you please put some lotion on my back please” she asked. Emma got the suncream out of the bag and started rubbing it on Sarahs back. Emma then unstrung Sarah’s bikini top and put it in her bag. “Emma what are you doing?”
“I mean it’s pretty self-explanatory” replied Emma giggling.
“What if someone sees me I will get sent to jail or something” said Sarah through gritted teeth. “Why would you go to jail?” asked Emma confused.
“My boobs are out you idiot” replied Sarah.
“Yeah on a nude beach you dummy” said Emma nonchalant.
“Hmpf okay but you better take off your top as well” said Sarah grumpily.
“No problem” said Emma taking off her top and applying the last bit of suncream to Sarahs back. Emma then lied down on her chest “now time for you to put sunscreen on my back” said Emma. Shit though Sarah having no top on lying face down was fine but having to sit up was different. She had a quick look around no one was really looking at them. She quickly put the cream on Emma’s smooth back and the second she was done she quickly lay down on her chest again. She didn’t think anyone saw her so she was okay. After some regular chit chat, Emma said “well it’s time to roll over” and she rolled over and started putting sunscreen on her front. Sarah didn’t roll over Emma looked at her “you just gonna tan your back?” she asked confused.
“People will see my boobs though” Sarah replied shyly.
“I mean first of they are great boobs and second no one cares look the is girls with their tops over there as well,” said Emma pointing with her eyes at 2 others girls tanning. Sarah looked at where Emma was looking she took a big breath and rolled over. “See not so hard was it” said Emma smiling. Sarah sulkily took the sun scream bottle and started putting suncream on her front. “Think how good you will look with an allover tan” said Emma. “Sush” replied Sarah.
“Look who has gone all dom now” laughed Emma leaning over to Sarah giving her a kiss and then went to lying down again. After a nice time at the beach, Sarah actually quite enjoyed it being topless outside she did catch 1 guy giving her a cheeky glance but she kinda enjoyed it. The sun was starting to disappear and they had finished all the drinks they had brought so they packed up put their bikini tops on and went back to the hotel.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-05-2021, 07:12 PM   #6
risks

hope you are all ready for the new chapter I really enjoyed writing this one I'm really interested to know what you all think. Risks

Chapter 4

Sarah was lying on the bed watching tv still in her bikini while Emma was in the shower. She was flicking through channels but she didn’t understand what anyone was saying. Emma walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Sarah got off the bed and walked over to her, she then tried to jokingly pull her towel off. “Thought you had got lost or something” joked Sarah. “I wasn’t in there for that long” joked Emma back who let Sarah pull her towel away but at the same time pulled her bikini string so it fell to the floor. “Now go get a shower” ordered Emma giving her a sharp slap on the ass. Sarah quickly ran to the bathroom as Emma watched her beautiful ass jiggle as she ran.

Sarah finished showering and picked up a towel and started drying off, Emma walked in with a smile on her face. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah puzzled. Emma took out a piece of black fabric from behind her back and went behind Sarah and wrapped it around her face so she couldn’t see. Emma took Sarah’s towel out of her hand and dropped it on the floor and led her to the bedroom. “Hands up” ordered Emma. Sarah obedient as ever did so. Sarah then felt Emma handcuff her to the railing that the curtains were on. The cold metal of the handcuffs sent a cold shiver down Sarah’s naked body as she was fully exposed to Emma to do whatever she wanted. “You’re being a really good slave recently,” said Emma giving Sarah’s ass a good squeeze. Sarah smiled and replied, “I just want to please you”.
“That’s good now I will unhandcuff you once you’ve had one orgasm does that sound good to you?” asked Emma giving Sarah’s pussy a light slap. Sarah flinched a little bit from the slap “that sounds good mistress” replied Sarah. She then felt Emma’s lips slowly kiss down her still slightly wet body. Emma then started rubbing her pussy “wow can’t tell if you’re wet from the shower or turned on” said Emma. Sarah giggled a little bit she then gasped as she felt Emma’s tongue slowly go inside her. It felt so good she spread her legs wider to help make it easier for Emma. It was like Emma’s warm tongue knew exactly where to go. After a minute or two Sarah felt her knees get weak and slipped a little as she fell back she felt the cold glass of the window on her bare ass. A sudden shock wave went through her body the curtains weren’t closed! “Emma are the!” before she could finish her sentence she got a quick sharp slap to the pussy. “Emma are!” she tried to squeak out in pain as she received another sharp slap to the pussy.
“Mistress the curtains aren’t closed” cried Sarah in pain. “I know,” said Emma who went back to licking Sarah’s pussy. “People will see me,” said Sarah squealing this was turning her on even more. “We are high up not that many people will see … probably,” said Emma with a little laugh. Sarah let out a small moan “mistress please” she managed to breathe out. “You just need to orgasm for me sweety and by the looks of it your close” replied Emma. Sarah knew she was close Emma’s tongue felt like ecstasy. She then felt her orgasm flow through her body as she grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and let out a huge moan and almost fell over. “Well done sweety I’m proud of you,” said Emma happily as she removed the blindfold. Sarah smiled while heavily breathing. Emma gave her a quick kiss. Sarah then remembered her naked ass was visible to anyone who happened to look up to the window. “Key” quickly blurted out Sarah. Emma laughed went over to the table next to the bed and picked up her phone and started filming Sarah. Emma threw the key to Sarah’s hand but restrained by the handcuffs she didn’t manage to catch it. “You say you don’t wanna be up there but you didn’t catch the key” joked Emma. Unamused by the joke Sarah replied, “why don’t I handcuff you here and see if you can catch the key”. Emma laughed picked up the key and handed it to Sarah and sat back on the bed still filming Sarah.

Sarah uncuffed herself and quickly closed the curtains. Sarah turned to look at Emma. Emma was sat on the bed ghost-white face looking at her phone in shock. “What’s wrong,” said Sarah worried. Emma turned the phone around the was a photo of them from slightly far away on the beach topless and kissing.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-06-2021, 12:19 AM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Happy to see that Emma can still be sadistic as she was on the last story.
Keep going mate. It's very nice !

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 09-03-2021, 03:00 AM   #8
SmolYui

This is very good, love what you’re writing here
Keep it up mate

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SmolYui for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 12:10 AM   #9