Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
boser moses

Send a message via MSN to boser moses Send a message via Yahoo to boser moses
Cool does any one else think like me

is it just me or does that fact that little kids younger then 13 are looking for perverted thing to do in t or d.

yes t or d is fun to many different levels of matchurity but theses little kids should learn to use the years of the fun little people t or d.

when your little you get to ask like "who do you like" or "whats you favorite video game"

when you more mature you get asked like "have you lost your virginity" and "are you gay"

when your little you get to do stuff that is more fun and stuff you havent even tried before like staying up late

wehn you matchure you get to go jerk off or have sex with some one

by mixing theses together we get a lot of strage ideas of people

like if we had a little kid being asked if hes gay or told to go jerk off someone

and your a pretty boring party attender if your going to a party and asking "how do you like" at the age of 18

so lets keep 2 with 2 and 7 with seven

you might just of our children being a little safer.
boser moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
scoop

I dont think kids that are younger than 13 should even be on the enter net.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:51 PM   #3
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

there is a rule that depp did enforce that says u have to be over 13 to be on this site. but u know people lie about their age so whatever. i think though it is preverted a bit of a younger kid gets onto this website because they were looking for a childhood game of tord like "i dare you to act like a chicken." im sure some parents have been searching the web with there 8 year looking for those ki and found this site and go like wtf when they see under truths what is ur favriote sex position or just by even seeing the slave/master section. but whatever. i just think there should be a warning before u come into the forum that says WARNING SOME OF THIS CONTENT IS MATURE or something like that

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

my cousion (who will remain unnamed) was 12 when he started using this site. Its a little weird but in the south everything is messed up.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:01 AM   #5
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

i think that the most of the young children will go away from this site easy, because the are scared as hell after reading a few posts!
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:09 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman58 View Post
Its a little weird but in the south everything is messed up.
I agree, but little kids shouldn't be playing TorD over the net Cause it gets real mature here, and I think little kids should maintain their youth.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutgod View Post
I agree, but little kids shouldn't be playing TorD over the net Cause it gets real mature here, and I think little kids should maintain their youth.

face it, the most content of this site is 18+ and the most users are 18-, it is a problem that this site is facing with, and nobody can solve it in a proper way...
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:14 PM   #8
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

well, most of the best posters here are under 18, so if you were to do 18+ u would probly need tot turn it into getMaster.com
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:34 PM   #9
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

under 13 is pretty sick but i started at 13 i think :s i cant remember lol. but if you are old enough to go on google and search 'dares' then i think your old enough to look at the site.

but i think its dangerous for any1 to play over the net exspecialy at a lower age.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk