Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
jakc333

Default right down the street [FICTION]

Sean McMillan was 15 years old. He had orange hair and freckles with hazel eyes. He was 5’ 7” and only weighed one twenty. He was pretty smart, not strong, very gullible, and very good at the guitar. He was an only child and his parents trusted him immensely. He had an Irish accent, due to the fact the moved from Ireland with his parents in December, though he had lost his accent very fast. He was practicing his guitar in the backyard when his cell phone rang. “Hello?” He asked.

“Hey Sean. What’s up?” A girl on the other line asked.

“Umm nothing, who is this?”

“It is Cindy from school, want to hang out?” She asked.

“Yea sure,” Sean answered. Sean was pleasantly surprised. Cindy was attractive with a brown ponytail, c cups, a perfect smile, a nice tan from playing tennis, was smart, and strong. Sean had the hots for her to put it simply.

“Ok, cool. Come over to my house it is at the end of the block, I am outside,” Cindy said and hung up. Sean slung his guitar over his shoulder and walked down the street. After passing five houses he saw Cindy. She was on a lawn chair in a white bikini the top of which looked atleast two sizes to small. “Hey Sean!” She exclaimed and ran over and embraced him. Sean barley recovered from the shock when she kisses him on the lips. She smiled at the look of surprise on his face, “Let’s go inside” she said, still smiling. Sean followed her in staring at her ass. They walked up to her room. He sat down on a pink bean bag chair, her on his lap. He was less surprised this time and starting to just enjoy it, in this case it also meant he had a boner.

“So what do you want to do?” He asked.

“Hmmm lets play truth or dare, and you can ask or dare anything,” she said with a wink.

“O-ok, umm truth or dare?” He asked, his accent becoming more noticeable as he got nervous.

“Dare,”

“Umm I dare you to umm give yourself a wedgie,”

“Oh come on be more interesting,”

“F-fine take off your bathing suit,” Sean said.

“That is better,” she said smiling as pulled down the bottom with one hand and unclipped the top with the other. Her nipples clearly hard. Sean stared at her as she turned around slowly showing him EVERYTHING. “Truth or dare?”

“Umm t-truth”

“Are you turned on right now?”

“Y-yes very m-much so,” he answered nervously, “truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Why are you so, how should I put this… horny?”

“Well I just happen to be a horny girl,” Cindy said sitting on his lap again. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Have you ever heard of Getdare?”

“Ya”

“Really, what’s your member name I will look it up”

"GoldenGuitar"

“Ok hold on,” she said as she looked his account up, “lets see, GoldenGuitar blah blah blah. Interested in dares, being a slave, and looking for a mistress. Intresting want to see my account?”

“Sure”

Cindy went back to the main page and clicked MissTennis69 “MissTennis69 blah blah blah. Intrested in dares, being a mistress, looking for a male slave. Looks like were are a perfect match. Want to be my slave?”

“W-well what d-do you offer as a mistress.”

“I will take care of you but I am strict, I live right near you so we can do this in real life, and I will be good to you. But three rules, one: expect severe punishments if you don’t listen, two: you will be here every day and maybe at night, and three: you may travel with me. So interested?”

“Sure!” Sean exclaimed happy he had found a mistress who lived right down the street.

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
jakc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

First of all, I have left getDare (which means I'll only visit once or twice and lurk about) but I just couldn't not comment on this when I read it.

Amazing work here - one of a few reasons why I still want to lurk about on getDare.

Keep up the good work

Last edited by Davros; 02-10-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

This seems good, and I find few stories I like on here, so I'd say its a good compliment

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:08 AM   #4
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is an excellent start, I hope the rest of the story is as good

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #5
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

i would love to have more of this story
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
jakc333

why did u post this on my thread?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Omg sorry mate I just posted on the wrong thread don't worry I will delete it now.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
jakc333

it is fine sorry i reported it (thought u logged and needed to get rid of it)

Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #9
doxanything

really good story!!!
doxanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
jakc333

CHAPTER 2

“Kool,” Cindy said as she turned of the computer, “want to start now?”

“Yup,” Sean answered grinning.

“Good, lets make up a contract,” Cindy suggested.

“A what?” Sean asked in confusion.

“A contract, so you will officially be my slave agreeing to everything plus any limits, rules, etc.”

“Oh, sure I guess so.”

“Ok hold on,” Cindy said as she started typing rapidly on her computer. After a few minutes she stopped and printed out a page, “sign this.”

Sean took at look at the document it read, “I x_________ agree to be the slave, servant, and property of Cindy Taylor. I will obey her wish and command without haste and argument. If I disobey her I will willingly accept my punishment as she sees fit. I will dedicate my time, body, and loyalty to Cindy. I will only disobey her if it is absolutely necessary. I will love her and worship her as she is higher than me and in her grace has given me the amazing opportunity to serve her. I will put her needs as more important than anything. Sean scribbled his name in the blank. “There you go,” he said as he handed her the contract.

“Good job. Ok put this on,” Cindy handed him a pink bikini bottom, and a pink bikini top.

“Rather pink aren’t we,” Sean muttered as he put the clothing on blushing but still smiling.

“Don’t talk back to me,” she said and pulled up the front of the bikini bottom sharply. Sean felt it cut into his groin as she lifted him up by it.

“I am sorry”

“Good,” she said and dropped him to the ground, “don’t do it again.”

“Ok Cindy.”

“That is Miss Cindy.”

“Sorry.”

“It is fine, let’s go to the pool,” Cindy said.

“Ok,” Sean said and followed her down. Outside was a huge pool. By it was a cabana with a lawn chair outside which she sat on

“For now you will be my cabana boy, now go get me a soda!”
“Ok Miss Cindy,” Sean said as he walked inside. He got a can of Coke and came back out. “Here you go.”

Cindy sipped it thoughtfully while she looked at the pool. “Here put this on me,” She said and to his surpised tossed him a bottle of suntan lotion.

“O-ok,” he stuttered and started applying the lotion to her back gently. If she had looked at him his boner would have been clearly visible in the tight bikini bottom. He rubbed the white lotion on her. He started rubbing it on her front and breasts. She turned to him and noticed his boner.

“Enjoying this aren’t we?” She asked him.

“Yes, Miss Cindy.”

“Good I like my slaves to be happy, it is one of the benefits of the job,” Cindy said smiling at him fondly. “Put some lotion on your pretty pale, and I don’t need you getting burn and not being able to go outside.”

Sean put the lotion on without comment. Once he was finished he asked, “Anything else I can do?”

“It is fine for now here have a seat,” she told him indicating a lawn chair next to her which he sat in. They tanned there for a few hours Sean occasionally putting lotion on them. Finaly she said “There is a slave/mistress convention in California it is female masters bring their slaves, they have new techniques, stuff to use on your slave, styles, etc. Your coming.”

“I am? Err I mean ok, but how are we gona get their we are in Boston and California is on the other side of the country.”

“My family owns a helicopter, my dad travels a lot and they don’t care what I do. It is in one week, tell your parents you going on a trip or something. You can leave for today,” Cindy said.

1 week later…

Sean walked with Cindy onto the helicopter. He told his parents he was going away for a few weeks with a friend. They didn’t object. Sean fell asleep on the helicopter only to be awakened a few hours later from a voice over the loudspeakers “We have now arrived at Los Angeles International Airport.”

Old 02-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #11
garrasdevil

great job\cant wait for chapter 3
garrasdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:26 AM   #12
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

good job keep it up
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #13
x_daringbaby

Can't wait for the next part!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:23 PM   #14
jakc333

Default CHAPTER 3! (thats right this story is back!)

Sean and Cindy walked off the helicopter. Both suffering from jetlag. Sean looked at his watch and realized it was only noon there. He thought about asking her where they were going but thought better of it and followed her into a white limo. They drove their in silence and checked into a suite at the Fancyland Hotel. “Here I got the master bedroom you take the other one,” she told him.

“Ok,” Sean replied as he tossed his stuff in the smaller bedroom. Jetlag kicked in and he fell asleep on the bed only to be awoken by Cindy an hour later.

“Time to go, put these on,” Cindy said and tossed a bag on his bed. Sean opened it to find a pink pair of panties, pink sneakers, and a maid’s outfit. He put these on embarrassed but then found at the bottom a dog collar. On it had inscribed “Name: Sean Property of: Cindy Walker” he put this on and noticed there was a small device attached to it. He tried to take the collar off but to no avail. Sean walked into Cindy’s room to find her waiting on her bed for him. “Good I see everything fits”

“What is with the collar and why cant I get it off?” He demanded.

“Three things, one don’t talk to me like that, two it is a shock collar I have a button that can shock you which I hope I wont have to use, it is required that all slaves have one on with there information, and three they gave me a key to remove it when I wish. Let’s go, stay by my side unless I say otherwise, and don’t speak unless I tell you to understand?” She asked him a bit irritated. He nodded. “Good follow me,” She instructed. He walked with her to a limo which drove off to an auditorium, into which people usually in pairs were walking it. Sean noticed that there was always one girl and one or more guys with her wearing the collars. “Oh just so you know this is for mistresses with male slaves, so don’t expect to see any cute girls being bossed around,” Cindy told him with a chuckle. They walked out of the limo and Cindy got a pass at the gate which she put on and attached to Sean’s collar. Inside were booths containing everything from clothes, to paddles, to lectures. They walked into one deserted booth where a lecture was starting.

A girl who looked about 18 was getting up to a podium. She was wearing a white mini skirt and t shirt containing what appeared to be d cup breasts. “HEY CINDY!” She exclaimed as they walked in.

“RACHEL!” Cindy shouted and hugged the girl. “This is my cousin Rachel,” she explained to Sean.

Rachel looked at him with a kind smile. “What’s his name?” She asked.

“Sean.”

“How long have you had him?”

“Only a week.”

“Wow and you already brought him on a trip with you, seems like he is pretty obedient.”

“Yeah he doesn’t argue too much, plus he is cute,” Cindy added with a giggle, “so what’s the lecture on?”

“Oh right, it is about using chastity devices. Chastity devices are a great way to punish your slave but also to teach him how to act in the presence of a woman. Mind if I demonstrate on him?”

“Go ahead.”

“Thanks, Sean come up here will you?” Sean walked up to the stage. To his surprise Rachel stripped him, “Now this may hurt a bit, but I have some Asprin in my purse I can give you later,” she told him. She pulled out what Sean assumed was a chastity device and attached it to his genitals. Sean blushed as a crowd, mainly of girls had gathered to watch. “Now I will demonstrate the effects of a chastity device. This is your standard chastity device nothing fancy. This key is the only way he can get out of it. Sean how does it feel so far?”

Sean did not reply. He looked over at Cindy who mouthed to him he could answer. “A little odd, not to bad”

“Ok well it wont stay that way for long,” Rachel said and removed her shirt to reveal she had no bra on. Sean stared at her breasts. She squeezed them together and started rubbing them. That is when the pain started. Sean realized it hurt to cum.

“OWWW!” He shouted.

“As you can tell as Sean here masturbates it causes him pain do the affects of the chastity device. This is only your basic one there are more comprehensive, complex, and painful models,” Rachel said and unlocked Sean’s genitals. The crowd applauded. “Thank you for assisting Sean.” Sean quickly put his clothes back on and went over to Cindy. The crowd started shuffling up and after five minutes it was just Cindy, Sean, and Rachel again. “Mind if he has some Asprin?”

“Nah you can give him some if you want,” Cindy replied.

“Ok,” Rachel replied as she fished through her purse. She pulled out a bottle of Asprin and handed Sean a few pills which he swallowed. “Your right he is cute, for a I am gona guess fifteen year old?”

“Yup, Sean you can talk if you want. At least while we are just with her.”

“Oh, ok thanks,” Sean said relieved to talk a bit.

“So Sean tell me about yourself. And what’s with the accent?” Rachel asked.

“I am from Ireland,” He replied, surprised as he had not realized his accent was showing, “I play the guitar, I am in advanced math, science, and I live down the street from Cindy. I enjoy being her slave because she does punish me but she also takes care of me and is kind to me.” Sean went on and soon found himself saying everything about himself. When he was done half an hour had passed.

“Wow you two are a good pair. Maybe he should meet my slave,” Rachel commented.

“Where is he?” Sean asked.

“She, is at my hotel cause you cant bring a female slave to this. What hotel are you guys staying at?”

“Fancyland,” Cindy replied.

“Oh cool so am I, lets go back there, the convention is closing up soon anyways,” Rachel suggested.

“Sure,” Cindy replied. Sean followed them into another limo and back to the hotel…

Old 02-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

This is an awesome story can't wait for more

for some reason I can't help but imaging the picture of shroobs whenever I think of sean, can't even remember if the descriptions match haha.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk