Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
FireWolf341

Default Risky hidden public dares!

Im looking for some hidden public dares that will involve pee, crossdressing, humiliation, and risk.
All my like and limits are in my sig.
I am really a pussy with all the risky thing, so build it up for me
Thank you all!

Likes: wedgie, toilet control, body writing, duct tape, humiliation, feminism, rules, being controlled, hidden public and masturbation control.

Dislikes: family, dares in school, messy

Limits: public, showing face on camera, illegal, permanent, anything with Mayo, social suicide, shit eating and pee drinking and probably more.

PM Dares
FireWolf341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:35 AM   #2
alit

Choose how to start

1) go outside for 20 minutes with stockings and panties on, no socks but normal clothes are allowed

2) wear transparent nail polish for a week, your nails will be shiny but not noticeable

3) wear a dress under your clothes, when you must pee you must take your male clothes off, put them in the next stall / 10 metres away if peeing outside and pee with your dress on, then you can put your male clothes back on.

Other) Pm five people on kik (with permission) asking for help with fashion or makeup, you must post a picture of you crossdressed and either ask for clothing choices or do a pose of the persons choice

Likes: Sissification, crossdressing, long term feminization, semi-public, bondage, semi public

Limits: public nudity, public suicide, family/friends, messy, bodily fluids

Kik ritchiers
alit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:04 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Bring a dress with you to a public bathroom. Go into a stall and pee through your normal clothes. You now have three choices:
  1. Put the dress on: that way you have clean, dry clothes.
  2. Exit the stall with your piss-soaked normal clothes, and hope not too many people see you;
  3. or wait until your clothes are dry and hope nobody notices the smell.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:23 AM   #4
FireWolf341

Quote:
Originally Posted by alit View Post
Choose how to start

1) go outside for 20 minutes with stockings and panties on, no socks but normal clothes are allowed

2) wear transparent nail polish for a week, your nails will be shiny but not noticeable

3) wear a dress under your clothes, when you must pee you must take your male clothes off, put them in the next stall / 10 metres away if peeing outside and pee with your dress on, then you can put your male clothes back on.

Other) Pm five people on kik (with permission) asking for help with fashion or makeup, you must post a picture of you crossdressed and either ask for clothing choices or do a pose of the persons choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Bring a dress with you to a public bathroom. Go into a stall and pee through your normal clothes. You now have three choices:
  1. Put the dress on: that way you have clean, dry clothes.
  2. Exit the stall with your piss-soaked normal clothes, and hope not too many people see you;
  3. or wait until your clothes are dry and hope nobody notices the smell.
Thank both of you so much! I just have a little problem that I dont have much women clothing only: leggings, bra, 2 panties. But if you want you can send me links for buying dresses and more! Thank you every much!
And alit, I think i will go with the first option!

Likes: wedgie, toilet control, body writing, duct tape, humiliation, feminism, rules, being controlled, hidden public and masturbation control.

Limits: public, showing face on camera, illegal, permanent, anything with Mayo, social suicide, shit eating and pee drinking and probably more.

PM Dares
Old 12-10-2016, 06:25 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

OK, in that case start by doing my dare with the leggings. Have fun!
Old 12-10-2016, 06:27 AM   #6
FireWolf341

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
OK, in that case start by doing my dare with the leggings. Have fun!
Ok sounds good! Thank you!

PM Dares
Old 02-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #7
FireWolf341

Quote:
Originally Posted by alit View Post
Choose how to start

Hey, sorry for the big delay and thank you again for the dare.
Im intrested to begin the dare, im choosing option number 1, what do I do next?
Thank you so much!

PM Dares
Old 02-04-2017, 09:42 AM   #8
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper or go to the store and buy a diaper, put it on and pee it in the store. After 30 minutes take it off in the store bathroom and don't lock the stall. Now leave it on the counter as you wash your hands. Hope it's fun for you

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:47 AM   #9
FireWolf341

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmilk View Post
Put on a diaper or go to the store and buy a diaper, put it on and pee it in the store. After 30 minutes take it off in the store bathroom and don't lock the stall. Now leave it on the counter as you wash your hands. Hope it's fun for you
Thank you so much for the dare, but I dont have a shop where I can buy a diaper (I wish I had ).
So if you can give me another darw that doesnt involve diapers I will be very happy!
Thanks anyway!

PM Dares
Old 02-04-2017, 09:59 AM   #10
johnsmilk

Okay..... try it with your underwear instead of the diaper

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #11
FireWolf341

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmilk View Post
Okay..... try it with your underwear instead of the diaper
But than I will wet my pants and it will be too public...

PM Dares
Old 03-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #12
FireWolf341

Bumppap ........... .....

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk