Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2021, 11:10 AM   #1
Cake Battered

Default Kik Dice Strip/Stroke/Edge/Cum

Four of my favourite things in one dice game. Let's see how this goes.

If you want to play, post your kik name in this thread, get yourself hard and set yourself a time limit. Others have that long to message you with an @roll 6. Depending on the roll you need to send them a pic or video of the result, which is one of these:

1. Take off one item of clothing and send a pic.
(If you're already naked, edge twice and send a video.)

2. Stroke for 10 seconds and send a video.

3. Take off two items of clothing and send a pic.
(If you're already naked, stroke for 1 minute and send a video.)

4. Stroke for thirty seconds and send a video.

5. Edge, and send a video

6. Take off three items of clothing and send a pic.
(If you're already naked, video yourself stroking until you cum! This is the end of the game, so make sure you post in the thread about how it went. )

After you've rolled, you can't try again for 10 minutes.

Here are a couple of optional modifiers, adapted from jk37's Strip Dice Game. Feel free to think up your own!

TIME - for every 10 minutes it takes you to respond to the original roll request, the roller gets an additional roll.

ROLLER PICKS CLOTHING - If you have to remove some clothes, the roller can roll again. On odds, the roller gets to pick what comes off. On evens, the player picks.

DOUBLE OR NOTHING - After a roll you may ask for a double or nothing roll, you then each roll @6 and if you are higher you do not have to do anything, if you are lower or tie, you have to double the forfeit! 1 item of clothing becomes two, 1 edge becomes 2, 30 seconds becomes 60 and so on. If you have to remove more items than you have then you need to carry out the naked alternative for that roll, and again if you would need to take off even more clothes.

If you cum before the end, then you fail and owe the roller a forfeit. Obviously you still have to send the video.

Oh, and yes you may end up having to stroke under your clothes for some of those rolls. Never mind, just don't cum.

I'm in for the next hour, but may have to run before that. Best get your rolls in quick. I'll play with all three modifiers, and I'm wearing a t-shirt, jeans and boxers.

My kik is cakebattered. Enjoy!

Likes - Getting messy (gunge/food)!, masturbation, teases, orgasm control, dice dares, strip games
Limits - Pain, scat, piss, anal, friends/family, illegal

I'm always looking for new ways to get messy. PM me your messy dares!

My Kik is http://kik.me/cakebattered.
Cake Battered is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cake Battered for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk