Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Post I have been a very bad slut, punish me!

For the last week I have been a very bad slut. I have had an orgasm every day without doing the 5 edges I was suppose to first. In return, punish my pussy in any way you see fit. As long as it doesn't involve any limits, I will most likely accept. Each dare will be given a long, detailed report of every step. All I ask is that would make the torture last at least 30 minutes (the more of a lengthy, detailed, painful dare the more likely I am to do it) and has some (or all) clit torture.

Toys: Pussy pump, Clit/nipple pump, clips for clit, pussylips and nipples, nylon thread, rope, vibrators, vibrating eggs, dildoes, buttplugs (lots of different sizes and shapes), riding crop

Household objects: anything kitchen related, toothpaste, hotsauce, spices and anything else that stings/burns etc (ask if I have it), toothbrush (both electrical and normal) bristle hairbrush, plastic hairbrush (with those little plastic balls at the tips), steel sponge, kitchen sponge, sandpaper, tacks, ductape, clothespins, carrots, ginger, icecubes, candles, cucumber, banana and most other common items.

So boys and girls, get creative and punish me! Here or PM is fine, either one doesn't matter. Will continue doing them for the next few days until my pussy is too sore. Please make it very challenging, I love to try and fail (and being punished some more).

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation
Limits: Pee, Poo, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Cam, Pictures

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.
The following user says Thank You to PleasePunishMyClit for this post:
Old 10-02-2015, 09:17 PM   #2
cracks

I hope this is long enough, clamp both your nipples and your clit. Than lube a medium size plug with toothpaste or hot sauce and put it in your ass. tie a rope or string from your nipple clamps to your clit clamps and make sure it's tight. Do 30 jumping Jacks, if a clamp falls off stop and put it back on. For every time a clamp fell off edge then spank your clit 5 times with your riding crop right when you edge.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
onipran
getDare Devil

Here are one that you may try :

Make few ice cubes. Each ice cubes will contain any of following material inside so that when it melts the material gradually touch your skin.
1. Ginger paste
2. Sauce
3. Salt
4. Peeper powder

Have 3 of each category.
Take 3 undies, one string around 2 to 2.5 feet length another one 3.5 to 4 feet. Two binder clips two clamps, Duct Tape, Sand Paper.

Tie two clams at the two sides of shorter string and the two binder clips on one side of longer rope. Tie the other side of the longer rope in the middle of shorter one.

Soak the lower part of undies with sauce, ginger paste and toothpaste.
Now, put four ice from each category in pussy and as many as you can in ass, wrap pussy hole (keeping lips out) and ass with sand paper and duct tape. Now wear first undies and do shoulder wedgie, do same with other two. Now take the shorter string and put it on your neck and clamp each tit, and with the binder clip, clip each pussy lip.

Insert other ice in mouth and gag with another undies.

Be on four and stay like this until all ice melt.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #4
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Here are one that you may try :

Make few ice cubes. Each ice cubes will contain any of following material inside so that when it melts the material gradually touch your skin.
1. Ginger paste
2. Sauce
3. Salt
4. Peeper powder

Have 3 of each category.
Take 3 undies, one string around 2 to 2.5 feet length another one 3.5 to 4 feet. Two binder clips two clamps, Duct Tape, Sand Paper.

Tie two clams at the two sides of shorter string and the two binder clips on one side of longer rope. Tie the other side of the longer rope in the middle of shorter one.

Soak the lower part of undies with sauce, ginger paste and toothpaste.
Now, put four ice from each category in pussy and as many as you can in ass, wrap pussy hole (keeping lips out) and ass with sand paper and duct tape. Now wear first undies and do shoulder wedgie, do same with other two. Now take the shorter string and put it on your neck and clamp each tit, and with the binder clip, clip each pussy lip.

Insert other ice in mouth and gag with another undies.

Be on four and stay like this until all ice melt.
Will definetly do this, thank you for punishing my pussy! Will make the ice tonight and try tomorrow. Full report will follow.

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #5
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracks View Post
I hope this is long enough, clamp both your nipples and your clit. Than lube a medium size plug with toothpaste or hot sauce and put it in your ass. tie a rope or string from your nipple clamps to your clit clamps and make sure it's tight. Do 30 jumping Jacks, if a clamp falls off stop and put it back on. For every time a clamp fell off edge then spank your clit 5 times with your riding crop right when you edge.
I stripped naked, and got my clamps. But one on each nipple, and one on my clit. I grabbed a medium sized plug, and rubbed a bottle of minty toothpaste on is (didnt have enough hot sauce.) I proceeded to slide it into my open asshole, ready for more abuse. The plug filled me nicely. As I started tying the string between my clamps, I felt the familiar sting in my asshole. God how I love that feeling. The pain quickly increased as I finished tying the string. I got up on my feet, and started my jumping jacks. On jump 6 and 14 the right nipple clamp fell off, and I re secured and tightened it. After I finished my jumping jacks, my ass was tingling and stinging good, and my clit was on fire. I proceeded to start my edging. After reaching my first edge, I smacked my clit hard with my riding crop 5 times, spreading my pussy lips wide so I made sure I hit it good. I started edging again, now with a very nice sting on my clit. Once I reached edge again, I repeated the riding crop spanks.

The dare was fun, but a little mild and short for my taste. Thank you for punishing my slutty pussy!

Old 10-02-2015, 10:30 PM   #6
Mistress_Red

Attach thread to both nipples and then tie a loop around the corresponding wrist. Tie them so that there is about a foot of space between your nipple and your wrist when the thread is taught. Keep these threads on for a minimum of one hour and if the threads fall off at any point, you must whip or spank yourself 10 times on your clit and each breast.

During the hour, carry out as many everyday tasks as you can do like cooking, cleaning, etc.

Have fun!

PM me if you want a dare or rule, I might be able to think of something

Not accepting offers for new slaves, I already have many
Old 10-02-2015, 11:05 PM   #7
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Red View Post
Attach thread to both nipples and then tie a loop around the corresponding wrist. Tie them so that there is about a foot of space between your nipple and your wrist when the thread is taught. Keep these threads on for a minimum of one hour and if the threads fall off at any point, you must whip or spank yourself 10 times on your clit and each breast.

During the hour, carry out as many everyday tasks as you can do like cooking, cleaning, etc.

Have fun!
Will do this first thing in the morning when I wake up! Can come with me while I shower, cook breakfast etc.

Old 10-03-2015, 06:38 AM   #8
Daregurl42

First, strip down to just your panties and bra. Lay down on your bed and tease yourself through your panties. Once you're all excited and your pussy juices have soaked your panties, take them off and set them aside, we'll use them later. Spread your legs nice and wide and Attatch a clip to each pussy lip. Tape them to your thighs so your pussy will be kept open. With your riding crop, spank your clit 100 times as hard as you can. Between each soank you are to count and say "Thank you daddy, I'm sorry for cumming".
If your arm gets tired you may take a break from spanking (wouldn't want your spanks getting weak) While you break attach a clip to your clit and explain to 'daddy' why you came before you edged. The longer the break, the longer your explanation.
None of the speaking is to be a whisper. It is all to be out loud. When you're done, remove the clips and put toothpaste on your clit. Use your soaked panties as a gag (crotch on your tongue) and stand in the corner for 15 thinking about how a bad girl you are

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Old 10-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #9
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daregurl42 View Post
First, strip down to just your panties and bra. Lay down on your bed and tease yourself through your panties. Once you're all excited and your pussy juices have soaked your panties, take them off and set them aside, we'll use them later. Spread your legs nice and wide and Attatch a clip to each pussy lip. Tape them to your thighs so your pussy will be kept open. With your riding crop, spank your clit 100 times as hard as you can. Between each soank you are to count and say "Thank you daddy, I'm sorry for cumming".
If your arm gets tired you may take a break from spanking (wouldn't want your spanks getting weak) While you break attach a clip to your clit and explain to 'daddy' why you came before you edged. The longer the break, the longer your explanation.
None of the speaking is to be a whisper. It is all to be out loud. When you're done, remove the clips and put toothpaste on your clit. Use your soaked panties as a gag (crotch on your tongue) and stand in the corner for 15 thinking about how a bad girl you are
Will do this soon! c:

Old 10-03-2015, 09:40 PM   #10
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Red View Post

Have fun!
Did this today! As soon as I woke up, I got my thread and attached one long piece to each nipple, attached to the wrist. I then set an alarm, and went on with my regular activities. Had a shower (not easy to shave let me tell you that), made breakfast and ate. In the middle of my meal the alarm rang, but I left the thread until I was done. I think I tied the thread a little too well, or I was too aware of my movements, because the few times it tugged it didn't come off which was a little disappointing. Over all it was fun, and a good way to start my day!

Old 10-04-2015, 02:35 PM   #11
painbringer
getDare Devil

You will hold all edges for 5 minutes. After each of your edges you will snap your clit with a rubber band 20 times before continuing. you will line some duct tape with several tacks then used the tape to stretch and hold open your pussy lips so that you can focus on your naughty clit.

You will start by pumping your clit for 5 minutes then scrubbing it for 5 minutes with your toothbrush and toothpaste. Then you will completely dry your pussy and clit. You will then edge using a dry kitchen sponge. Next you will edge while scrubbing your clit using sandpaper. Your next edge will be using your steel sponge. when finished you will edge using your electric toothbrush and hotsauce. After you have finished your final edge and your clit snaps you will remove the tape and coat your clit and both pussy lips with hot wax holding the candle as close as possible.

I only work with Females.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:27 PM   #12
Arconious

Strip naked, put a vibrator in both your ass and your pussy, and rig up a crotch rope to keep them both in nice and tight. don't turn them on just yet. Then gag yourself with a dirty pair of panties. If you have a bedframe with bars(I'm thinking something like this, if not find something suitable, go in front of it with your ropes, and squat facing in front of it, and tie your knees to the bottom bar, as far spread as you can get them, do the same with your upper thighs. Now turn both of the vibrators on high, then set a timer for 45 minutes, then tie your hands to the top of the frame, make sure you can get out of them.

When your time is done, untie yourself, and then for every time you came, slap your pussy 10 times. After this, snap yourself on each inner thigh twice for each time you came with a rubber band. After you finish this, you may remove the vibrators, if you cum while you are slapping, snapping yourself, you must repeat the punishment after the first round.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #13
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Ideally you should start this task early in the morning. Pump your clit for 5-10 minutes so it it fully engorged. While it is still pumped wrap the base of it tightly with thread. Remove the pump and coat your clit with icy hot and then scrub it with your toothbrush for at least 20 minutes or until it is raw. Make sure you reapply hot sauce at least every 5 minutes. Release the thread and coat a coarse rope in icy hot before tying yourself in a tight crotch rope for the remainder of the day. Every hour during the day you will reapply the icy hot.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, dare 18 female, pussy torture, torture me