Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 09:35 AM   #1
youngdaremaaster

Default (32m) Tasks and dares for a solo sub! (Sploshing/anal dares)

Long time member and frequent visitor/lurker

I知 a 32 year old male, I知 bi, usually switch but taking a bit of time to explore my more submissive side.

Me and my other half have had a lot of talks about our levels of kink, and basically both agree that I知 definitely the kinkier/out there than she is, which is why I知 looking at some solo play.

I致e done a couple of sessions by myself now, but feel that being my own dom, with only rules and self discipline coming from myself, not only does it not lead to the most satisfying session, but also not a lot of progress.

Which is why I知 here to ask for tasks, dares, suggestions and general advice!

In these two sessions, one was based around messy/sploshing. The other on Anal play, I値l give a quick description of both sessions so people can get a vibe of things I like. For both sessions I wore a chain and padlock around my neck, like a good submissive.

The sploshing session was a lot of fun, I worse tight boxer briefs, taped both legs closed to my thighs, then threw several pre-made jelly (jello) tubs into them. Followed by two bananas and a whole tub of Greek yoghurt. I then taped the top closed and could only touch myself through the boxers to reach orgasm.

Then for the anal session, I put my chastity cage on, before douching with a shower hose, I basically just used a few fingers and toys to loosen myself up, before plugging myself. This is where the session ran out of steam, i removed my cage and reached orgasm pretty fast.

I知 looking for more tasks like this, however free time is a constant struggle as we still live with family, so I have to carve two/three hour slots when I can perform these tasks.

The next slot will be tomorrow (13th march) @ 8am GMT.

Please leave suggestions and task here, I will write detailed task reports here, and post them
To my blog once completed.

I will shopping to grab a similar list of items for sploshing dares this evening, any suggestions before then can be factored in and purchased (go easy, times are hard). Please find a list below of toys/clothing I can use.

Toys/clothing:
Small plug
Two glass dildos
Metal chastity cage
Jockstrap
Boxer briefs
Duct tape
Cuffs

My likes: sploshing, wedgies, anal, slight humiliation, edging, light denial. (Probably more but easy to forget a long list!)

Limits: hard pain, illegal, family, public, blood, scat, permanent. (Probably more again)

Feel free to ask Questions, still over 14 hours before session begins, so will try my best to answer and add to my shopping list if needs be!

Thanks in advance, let痴 see what happens!
youngdaremaaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 01:07 PM   #2
youngdaremaaster

Slight bump, just as going to be out grabbing some shopping for tasks tomorrow, if anyone has any questions, or requests for tasks or items from shops, simply reply and I値l get back to you!

I understand if this post doesn稚 get any traction, but will still report whatever I get up to in the session
Old 03-12-2024, 05:56 PM   #3
youngdaremaaster

Last bump before update

I bought a large carton of Greek yoghurt and plenty jelly pots. I plan on using these in a similar fashion to my last sploshing session, happy to take any suggestions or conditions of the play.

Thanks for reading!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, solo, sploshing, submissive