Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-03-2022, 05:32 PM   #1
SapphireRose

Pencil Kik Get Dare Prison college

I saw another thread similar to this and wanted to create a different version, like a rival school. this school will be held inside a Kik group chat so classmates are notified when teachers speak if anyone has a better idea, let me know. The school can absolutely adapt to better fit everyones needs to sign up, you'll message me with you're Kik user name, the role you've chosen, and the code you got from the entrance exam if applicable.

Welcome to GD Prison College!
To enter, you must fill out a test here. Consider it your entrance exam. The password for taking the entrance exam is: No42069inClass

In this role play, classes don't necessarily have to involve kinks. Teachers create subjects and can decide whether or not kinks are involved, and which roles must complete the kink, if a kink is involved.

Teachers can be students, geeks, or prison guards outside of their own class room. Prison guards can also be a student, but not a geek since that would cancel their job. I will be a teacher, but more often, I'll be walking around campus as a geek. Prisoners can only escape being prisoners by assisting a prison guard and being well behaved around prison guards for how ever long it takes for the prison guard to recruit said prisoner. After a prisoner becomes a prison guard, they can on longer be punished for their crimes.

The roles:
Prison Guard If you choose this, just send me a message saying so. You don't need to complete the entrance exam nor do you need to do any tasks that teachers or bullies give. You may say degrading comments or names to the student and if a student has an interaction with a prisoner and the prisoner informs you of it, then you get to punish the student or ask a teacher to give said student extra assignments. If a student comes to you informing you of a prisoner picking on them, then you're expected to discipline the prisoner regardless of what the prisoner says for themselves. No one cares how you treat the geeks, if you bully them, assign them the worst punishments, or degrade them. You can treat criminals however you wish as well but most people will expect you to treat them unfairly and degraded. Your main job is to watch over the prisoners to make sure they don't badly mistreat teachers or students.
Teachers: You are not expected to take the entrance exam, but you are welcome to use the same website for making your own exams/class work/punishment work. You are also immune to punishment or tasks from prisoners, prison guard, and students but may be asked by a teacher to help other teachers create assignments/punishments. Students and geeks may ask you to be in charge of a club for them. If you agree to be in charge of a club, you'll be expected to make an announcement to your class that you're opening a club and to create a seperate group chat for anyone who wishes to join, including prisoners. The school trust that no harm will come to anyone inside your clubs group chat, but you aren't actually expected to participate, or do anything other than adding members to the group chat. No one cares how much work you give out as long as it's at the least once every 2 weeks. You may give geeks extra work and even have them create assignments for you as they love to be used and abused. As long as all the degrading and physical/sexual punishments are kept to private messages, no one will no or care what you do to the geeks. They aren't allowed to report what you do to them or complain just as long as you aren't breaking their boundaries. You can treat prisoners how ever you want and infront of the whole class, if they get too unruly, the prison guards are required to help discipline the prisoners. go ahead and comment what classes you'll be teaching and what day to expect classes.
Students: You come from wealthy family. When it comes to the entrance exam, you can skip it by saying your parents already paid the entrance fee. you are only required to do assignments/punishments from Teachers and prison guards. Teachers can't give you physical punishments since the school considers you to be valuable. You don't need to do your assignments if you don't want to, but you'll if you don't you'll be expected to give your unwanted assignments to the geeks. They'll love the extra work and craves the abuse. Just don't break their boundaries.If one refuses to do your assignments for you, report them to teachers for punishment. You may also say degrading things to them. Look out for prisoners. If they give you any troubles or try to contact you privately, be sure to report it as soon as you can to prison guards and they'll take care of the prisoner without question. You will be expected to complete your own punishments that you are given from guards. contact a teacher you like if you want to start a club. Inside the club room, you can do whatever you want without consequence. Just be careful if a prisoner joins. There's no guarantee that a guard will be there to stop them from picking on you. I suggest bringing a geek along with you to use as a meat shield.
Geeks: message me the results of your entrance exam to enter. This role suffers the most. you must complete all assignments, punishments and tasks given to you by anyone and thank them. If anyone calls you any names, says anything degrading to you or bullies you, you must ask for more. This is what you want you live for the work and abuse. The only time you can decline anything is if it goes against your boundaries, but your dislikes are irrelevant. If you feel you aren't getting enough attention, you can always ask a guard to punish you. If you decline any tasks, punishments or assignments, you may be used as an example and be given a spanking infront of the class by a prisoner or prison guard. You are not allowed to defend yourself but you may be able to hide. If you want a setting outside of the guards and teachers view, you could always see if your most neglectful teacher can create a club room for you and your friends. I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
Prisoners: You are required to attempt the exam, but even if you message me that you failed, you're still locked up in the school free to roam campus. Teachers work is suggestion, but you may wish to listen to the teacher to avoid receiving punishments from the guards as they are cruel. Technically you could cuss out the teacher and lightly pick on students, but you risk more guards attention. If you report to a guard that the student you're bullying was actually bullying you, they may split the punishment between both of you. You could fight other prisoners without consequence, and you can treat geeks however you wish. You can pm the geeks with random punishments and say degrading things that you could beat up (which is just assigning spankings) to a geek infront of the whole class and most others will ignore it if they don't join in themselves. You could pants (demand they strip down to underwear) the geeks at any place on campus at any time without consequences. If you really want to be evil, even mess with them inside their dorm while they sleep (which just means assigning them a sleep dare.)
The school will open the Group chat on the 11th. Teachers go ahead and post below which day of the week you'll have your class and what subjects you'll teach.

As a teacher I'll "post my lessons" on Sunday nights and the subject will be exploring Art through the ages. All other days, I'm a geek.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.

Last edited by SapphireRose; 10-05-2022 at 04:07 PM.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 11:38 PM   #2
SapphireRose

After thinking about this constantly, I'm thinking telegram would be much easier for group chat. If you're on board with telegram instead of Kik, let me know.

Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
Old 10-08-2022, 03:05 PM   #3
SapphireRose

You can also message me on telegram for sign up @Draghonst

Old 04-08-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
SapphireRose

We still need at least 3 security guards, 3 prisoners, 2 more teachers, 2 more students, and 1 more geek before classes can begin.

Advertisements
Kink Talk