Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2023, 09:40 AM   #1
Kenzee

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (diaper toy)

29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (diaper toy)

Hi everyone.

I am a soon to be 30 year old male Master / Daddy Dom who has about a decade of experience with kink and play. I am looking for an enthusiastic submissive for some diaper, chastity, and degradation play.

I am open to many different kinks and types of play, but you must be into or willing to try diaper play (if you’re in the ‘willing to try’ category I assume we will be trying it out in short order.

I do not do voice or video, and I will be sharing very little about myself. On the flip side, I expect my submissives to be an open book showing picture and video proof as requested (face and personal details not required).

In terms of availability, I will be sporadically available. Due to my rotating work schedule I won’t be available for two to three days at a time for play.

If you are interested in applying send me a PM with the title “Can I be your diapered toy?”. In your message I want to see your age, sex(pronouns), location (timezone). What type of kinks your love the most, and a little bit about yourself (experience, bdsm hopes/dreams/bucketlist.)

Please note that if you are not verbose (I need something a little more than you only replying with Yes/No to every question) in your replies, it unfortunately will not be a very long conversation.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad, and have a nice day.

Last edited by Kenzee; 11-27-2023 at 09:45 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, degradation, diaper, slave, toy