Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2023, 07:59 PM   #1
filthypig

Default Naughty pig returns

hello GetDare
this nasty filthy piggy has been bad - it hasn’t checked this site in well over a year. even more, i haven’t been in any sort of kink scene for the past year as well.
today i have broken and decided to come crawling back for more abuse and humiliation dished out by my superiors. i’m nothing but a dirty little pig and i need to learn to obey the real humans who rank above me.
i uploaded a picture of my dirty pig pussy to remind me of my place and to show all of you people how low and worthless i can really get..

it’s been quite some time since i’ve been humiliated and degraded so i’m hoping to start with some light humiliation, and hopefully work back up to the full time fuck pig i was before.
please leave lots of comments and suggestions on how this piggy can serve you! oink oink!
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 08:40 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

If its been a year, you need a refresher. Read through every thread and blog post you have made in the past to remind yourself what what you were, and how much lower you can go from where you are now

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 09:37 PM   #3
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
If its been a year, you need a refresher. Read through every thread and blog post you have made in the past to remind yourself what what you were, and how much lower you can go from where you are now
Thank you very much Sir. Reading through my old piggy posts reminded me how lowly and disgusting I have been. I even found some reports of tasks I didn’t even remember doing. I once got naked and licked and sucked all my toes for a stranger on here, truly disgusting and degrading as feet are a soft limit. I was very surprised reading my own report to remember I had done that…
My blog posts were embarasing and gross, but not shocking to me. I remember those swirlys very well and think about them often when masturbating. Licking and humping a toilet before sticking you’re head inside is one of the most embarasing things ever.
Old 02-15-2023, 09:51 PM   #4
grannyd16
Prodigy

Speaking of, do you have a likes, dislikes and limits list anywhere

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
Old 02-15-2023, 10:05 PM   #5
filthypig

Quote:
Speaking of, do you have a likes, dislikes and limits list anywhere
sorry Sir, I just fixed this and added them to my signature.
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
Old 02-15-2023, 10:10 PM   #6
grannyd16
Prodigy

Well let's start off simple, 5 minutes licking your toilet

Old 02-15-2023, 10:40 PM   #7
filthypig

Quote:
Well let's start off simple, 5 minutes licking your toilet
thank You very much Sir, i’ll do this right away
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
Old 02-15-2023, 10:50 PM   #8
anthem

I am also trying to build up on humiliation tasks, although I don't have the filthy resume you do! here's a task which I am also planning on doing:

think of 10 names or insults that you would find humiliating, and write them down on a piece of paper. at a time when you really need to pee, take the list with you to the bathroom. kneel in the shower and piss in a large glass, stopping when it's full. dump the glass over your head, then lower yourself to be face down, ass up. adjust this sentence as needed to the names/insults on your list, and say it aloud with each of them inserted: "this pig is grateful to be cleaned with its own piss." (depending on how creative you are while making the list, you might need to expand the sentence or vary the structure, and that's fine!)

if your bladder isn't empty, piss into the glass again, dump it over your head again, and repeat the sentences again. wait in your mess for 5 minutes, then shower, still on your knees. a lukewarm shower is fine if you can't do cold, but not hot.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 09:55 AM   #9
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
I am also trying to build up on humiliation tasks, although I don't have the filthy resume you do! here's a task which I am also planning on doing:

think of 10 names or insults that you would find humiliating, and write them down on a piece of paper. at a time when you really need to pee, take the list with you to the bathroom. kneel in the shower and piss in a large glass, stopping when it's full. dump the glass over your head, then lower yourself to be face down, ass up. adjust this sentence as needed to the names/insults on your list, and say it aloud with each of them inserted: "this pig is grateful to be cleaned with its own piss." (depending on how creative you are while making the list, you might need to expand the sentence or vary the structure, and that's fine!)

if your bladder isn't empty, piss into the glass again, dump it over your head again, and repeat the sentences again. wait in your mess for 5 minutes, then shower, still on your knees. a lukewarm shower is fine if you can't do cold, but not hot.
I have an idea to add to this for both of you if you are both going to do it

You both send the lists to someone (I can do it) and the person who didn't have the most humilating thing in their list has to do the task with both lists

Old 02-16-2023, 01:56 PM   #10
anthem

I agree if filthypig does, sir!

Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

Old 02-16-2023, 02:37 PM   #11
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post

Thank you very much for this task Sir! i am excited to complete it

Quote:
I have an idea to add to this for both of you if you are both going to do it

You both send the lists to someone (I can do it) and the person who didn't have the most humilating thing in their list has to do the task with both lists
This sounds very interesting and even more humiliating to know I am competing against Master anthem. I already have my list of words together, should I send it in a private message to you Sir?
Old 02-16-2023, 02:39 PM   #12
grannyd16
Prodigy

If you want to but I won't be announcing until I have received both lists

Old 02-16-2023, 03:22 PM   #13
anthem

thank you grannyd, sir. I've just sent you my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthypig View Post
Thank you very much for this task Sir! i am excited to complete it

This sounds very interesting and even more humiliating to know I am competing against Master anthem. I already have my list of words together, should I send it in a private message to you Sir?
please don't call me master unless you'd like me to call you so as well! this is just some training passed along and shared among slaves.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:26 PM   #14
grannyd16
Prodigy

I have now received both lists, and it is very clear that one of you is much more creative than the other and the other desperately wants to do all 20. I will announce one you have both thanked this post

The following 2 users say Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 03:27 PM   #15
Foo_Boy_Ben

Hopefully this is okay for you,

Dress yourself up to be as pig like as possible.
Write the word pig across your forehead.
Grab some food you love, lay it across the floor and eat it with your face. Dont forget to make thoes piggy squeels.

Enjoy making a mess pig? Well time for a cleanup! Go to your shower or bath and lay down making sure you can piss on your face as thats the only way your getting cleaned!

Once your bladder is empty you may flush your head in your toilet till you feel fully clean.

If you dont understand anything msg me on where ever, and id love to hear a report

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliate me, humiliation, pig, worthless