Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2024, 12:54 PM   #1
belleeeeeee

Default 20/f what would you do to me right now?

Before going to sleep these evenings I'd like to fantasize about something that turns me on. It can be anything, but I like to be humiliated and degraded. It can be either as cruel or as soft as you'd like I can't wait going to sleep wet

Limits: Anything involving family & pictures.
belleeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 01:15 PM   #2
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

Would make you go barefoot for a walk
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 01:41 PM   #3
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I'd make you edge silly, until you were a horny ball of desperation and craving.
Then I'll make you dress like a cheap slut, dragging around you in public until I'd throw you at the feet of all the girl that know you: you know, the superior girls, the ones who don't crave to be humiliated like you do, the ones who'd look at you and think you're just a pathetic whore.
I'd tell them that you're so horny you'd do anything they will, just because being bullied and humiliated makes you uncontrollably wet. I'd make you confess in front of them all your deepest darkest desires. To show them how low you'd be willing to descend, just to amuse them, I'll ask them to kick off their shoes, and shove their sweaty feet in your mouth. They'd laugh at your frenzy in sniffing and licking them, and I would show them how your pussy is oozing grool, even if untouched.
I'd ask you in front of them, what you were willing to do in order to get their permission to cum: but being the pathetic whore you are, you'd probably say that you're content like that, just being their toy to use. That you don't really deserve to cum, but only to be humiliated more and more.
I'd then leave you at their mercy, while they make you service them with your tongue in their pussies, soaking your face and clothes in their juices, cumming freely and laughing at your degradation...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, degradation, degrade humiliate, fantasize, humiliation