Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2019, 10:57 PM   #1
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Default 0% Self Worth For 22 Hours

This is a new thread based around the original, but I can't modify the dates, content or title so I am reposting in the hope that people understand the changes that took place. I can no longer be in chastity due to not having a cage.

With that said, I have not orgasmed for 8 days ahead of this and do not have any desire to orgasm during this.

I am yours, from Friday evening at 7pm, until Saturday afternoon around 5pm. Anything below goes, if it's written down and not a limit, it's yours to choose and control.

Stage 1: Pick a theme

1 - Anal Dilation (to insert and retain objects for a chosen duration)
2 - Pain (to inflict pain as specified by GD users in combination with dilation if required)
3 - Humiliation (to perform degrading or humiliating acts in combination with dilation if required)
4 - Medical (control or mess with my bladder functions as you wish or force me to take enemas) (Or Both!)
5 - Lovense Control Link (an hour of controlling a remote prostate plug and milking me!)

Stage 2: Pick an object

Anal
Small Plug With Cockring / Medium Butt Plug / Large Dildo / Lovense Edge / Large Red Apple / Grapes

Pain
Nipple Clamps / Tiger Balm / Needles / Wooden Spoon / Rice Kneeling / Ice

Humiliation
Forced Deepthroat / Self-Urination / Toilet Control / Ring Gag Drooling

Medical

Catheter Insertion Bladder Control / Enema Torture With Inflatable Enema Plug

Emmy's Special Evil Enema Torture

My usual comfortable retention time for large enemas is only about 5 minutes, please use that as a baseline for your request.

Stage 3: Decide How I Use It (And How Long)

1 Minute / 2 Minutes / 5 Minutes / 15 Minutes / 30 Minutes / 1 Hour / User Specified Time

I can also do short cycle rides while in predicaments on my indoor bike on rollers if you want to torment me and get me fit at the same time. I am very much in shape but unfit so cycling and humiliation is a bonus for me.

I will also write a blog afterwards describing the event in full detail.

I will also be compiling a list of the original replies and doing those in order in respect for those who replied.

LIMITS FOR THIS TASK - As in my signature, but please also keep needle play to the body, no face or genital tasks for needles. I can make and post to a BDSMLR if anyone would like to see specific results, but please bear my limits in mind when asking for this.

Last edited by airtightmask; 06-20-2019 at 12:08 PM.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:04 PM   #2
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

I will be performing these tasks first when starting the challenge. I welcome any further additions, 22 hours is a long time, you may wish for me to sleep plugged or in a predicament of some kind? Lots to choose from......

Dare_Luke - 30 minutes with a medium plug in.

Zephyrnem - First 3 hours will involve urination directly into the mouth/onto the face.

Abozarth - 30 minutes of anal stretching with a large red apple (personal favourite!) Tiger Balm as lube.

Unidentified - 2 Hours with my largest plug (warm up allowed) using standard lubricant with chilli powder for 'added kick!'

Unidentified - 1 hour with my ring gag in place (this will be done for the second hour of the large plug, at this point I will be wide open at both ends because the plug is hollow in the middle!

These events will take me up to 10pm UK time.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:16 AM   #3
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Medium butt plug, nipple clamps, tiger balm, and deep throat for 15 mins...

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:46 AM   #4
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Delicious! Thank you for the response
Old 06-20-2019, 11:59 AM   #5
MizLori

Large dildo for an hour, nice and deep, slow till you get used to it then faster and faster
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MizLori for this post:
Old 06-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #6
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

For the whole 22 hours, bathrooms are off limits, thus if you need to pee, it can be outside, kitchen sink, but once you use somewhere it cant be used again.

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to princessdiaperpants for this post:
Old 06-20-2019, 01:00 PM   #7
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdiaperpants View Post
For the whole 22 hours, bathrooms are off limits, thus if you need to pee, it can be outside, kitchen sink, but once you use somewhere it cant be used again.
I love it. Very humiliating!

At least some if it will be consumed I'm certain maybe some for enemas if that's what people wish for!
Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 AM   #8
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

This will be starting a little later than planned due to a couple of factors.

Nevertheless, it is going ahead and your input is welcomed and encouraged.

Please feel free to add
Old 06-21-2019, 11:33 PM   #9
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Ok.... Updates!

So I began by taking a series of small enemas to cleanse, and shaved to make things easier and cleaner (plus it makes me feel much more submissive).

I warmed up slowly because I know that later there's a huge plug challenge coming and it would be foolish to rush and cause pain by stretching too fast too early.

The medium meo plug eventually slipped in after a bit of a fight. It's made of metal and hollow but once it's in it is very comfortable to hold for longer periods. It also provides a beautiful exposure, and great stretch.

I didn't need to urinate for the first 3 hours, so I never managed to urinate directly into my mouth sadly.

I graduated to the large red apple, which is a favourite of mine. Something about inserting an apple just feels really bad and dirty, it was wider than the plug so it took some effort to get it in, but eventually I watched it vanish in the mirror. Much to my satisfaction!

I spent the next 20 minutes pushing it in and out, holding it in place just as it was at the widest point to stretch as fully as possible. The tiger balm was absolutely awful I must say... Burning and stinging.

Following that the worst of all so far. I had to work harder still to get the large meo plug inside me. I had a small portion of chilli powder at hand which I mixed with the lube to make things even worse. I really struggle to hold this plug for longer periods, but I pushed it in and out a few times before it sat comfortably.

I spent the second hour of the plugging time ring gagged, which literally had me gaping at both ends. At this point I could have been spit roasted and not even cared. I was so turned on seeing myself in this state!

Next up I took a brief respite. Installed the medium plug using tiger balm (now easy to fit in!) clamped my nipples and stuck my 6" suction cup to the wardrobe door. I was still really turned on and proceeded to try and bury my face onto the dildo for as long as possible. Usually a gag will cause a plug to push out, but the hollow plug meant I had no resistance there. I was able to fully swallow the dildo and choke through some of the gags successfully.

Next up was an hour of the large dildo. It was a welcome break to fuck instead of just be stretched I must say. I felt like I had been used by a room full, throat slightly sore, butthole destroyed, but man it felt amazing!

In summary, I've had to use the bathroom once so far. I went in the drain outside (naked in the dark).

I am still here for another 8 hours. If you want me to do more..... Just say!
Old 06-22-2019, 01:31 PM   #10
bi_kellie

15 minutes of forced deepthroat
bi_kellie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bi_kellie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, nipple, pain, torture