Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
originaldaregirl
Account Banned

Default A fun weekend

This is my first attempt at a story, so if you guys have any comments or ideas let me know.

Chapter 1
Elizabeth and katy are two 16 year old girls in high school. Elizabeth has long wavy blonde hair, and blue eyes, whereas katy has long wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Both of the girls have an athletic build as they both play on the school soccer team.

On friday, after soccer training the girls head into the changing rooms with the rest of their team mates. Elizabeth strips out of her clothes leaving her stood in her bra and panties, Katy stares at her for a little while before starting to talk. "So, my parents are away for the weekend, you wanna stay over?" Elizabeth glances over at katy who had just started to undress, "sure, when shall I come over?" Katy gives it some though before answering, "We could go straight to my house now, it will save us from using the school showers too" both girls laugh, and Elizabeth agrees. They both get dressed into their school uniform, which consisted of a white shirt, a black skirt, and a black and red tie, with black shoes.

They walk to katy's house and Elizabeth calls dibs on using the shower first, and Katy starts to make them dinner. Elizabeth heads upstairs and into the bathroom, she makes sure that theres a towel in there before she starts stripping out of her school uniform. Once she is naked she steps into the shower and lets the warm water run over her body. She washes her entire body, taking the time to massage her boobs, and let her hands stroke her pussy just a few times, before she reminds herself that she cannot possibly masterbait in her best friends shower.

Elizabeth then steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around her wet body. She opens the bathroom door intending to shout to Katy, asking if she could borrow some clothes, but she is greeted by Katy's older brother. Connor, is tall and muscle-y, he plays a lot of sport including basketball, rubgy, and boxing. He has brown eyes, and short spikey brown hair. Connor gives Elizabeth a smirk, "I love this new look that youve got going on"

Likes:- shower dares, ice, wedgies, insertion [all holes], spanking, clothing control, bondage, humiliation, bladder control

Dislikes:- messy, hidden public, pegs, peeing myself

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, public, pics to strangers

Kik: OriginalDareGirl
originaldaregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to originaldaregirl for this post:
Old 10-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

this might get interesting... would like to see one of them on the edge alot and in constant frustrating denial begging for release..

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Slaveem
Account Banned

Would love to see some lesbian or incest
Slaveem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
originaldaregirl
Account Banned

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Elizabeth blushes and looks towards the floor as she walks past connor and into Katy's bedroom. Connor stod still while his eyes followed her, before returning to his own room. Elizabeth realised that Katy wouldnt mind if she borrowed some clothes. She looked through some drawers and found some pink lace panties and a matching bra, over the top she put on a black mini skirt, and red tank top.

Katy had finished making the pasta that they would be having for dinner, and decided to see if the shower was now free. She walked into the bathroom to see Elizabeths uniform and underwear on the floor. She picked up the uniform, folding it and putting it in a neat pile. Katy then picked up Elizabeths panties, she held them to her nose and sniffed them. Her other hand slid down her body and towards her pussy. She rubbed slowly, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter as she thought about the panties that were pressed to her face. She thought about how close they had been with Elizabeths pussy, and how some of Elizabeths pussy juices may be on them. Her fingers rubbed faster and faster on her clit, small moans escaping her mouth.

"I need to use the bathroom" Connor had burst into the bathroom and was now stood staring at his naked sister, who was now wishing that she had locked the door. Katy squealed and then said, "Im about to get a shower, leave...NOW" Connor still didnt move, his eyes glued to her. Katy ran towards him, pushing him out of the door, then locking it. She sighed, she had been so close to orgasm and her brother had to ruin it. Katy stepped into the shower and began to wash herself, once she was finished she aimed the the shower head directly at her clit. Again she began moaning, as she came close to orgasm, but once again she was denied. This time it was by someone knocking on the door. She turned of the water, wrapped herself in her towel, and opend the door to her brother. She walked past him towards her room.

Later in the evening, the three of them sat silently watching the tv. Connor and Katy hadnt spoken much since the 'bathroom incident' so it was up to Elizabeth to break the silence. "Im kinda bored of tv, do you guys wanna do something else?" Katy looked toward her then responded "what have you got in mind?" Connor smirked and shouted "how about truth or dare." Elizabeth smiled and agreed to the idea, as did Katy, however she was slightly more nervous.

Likes:- shower dares, ice, wedgies, insertion [all holes], spanking, clothing control, bondage, humiliation, bladder control

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, public, pics to strangers

Old 10-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
Slaveem
Account Banned

Great start, I like where this is going! Can't wait to read more
Slaveem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

poor katy... hope to see her getting hornier and hornier..

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

You might wanna go back and change the ages so they are all 18+ and not underage...
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #8
originaldaregirl
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom6BDSM View Post
You might wanna go back and change the ages so they are all 18+ and not underage...
I used the age of consent for where I live which is 16

Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
dickface

This is a great beginning, I can't wait to read more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #10
D3ath3at3rs

This has great potential. Can't wait for the next part.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Light Pain, Masturbation, Ice, Drinking Alcohol, Light Bondage

Limits: Anal, pee/poo, messy, wedgies, xdressing, pics/vids, cum eating/playing, public, cbt.
D3ath3at3rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by originaldaregirl View Post
I used the age of consent for where I live which is 16
However this site is governed by US "standards" so 16 is underage!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #12
IPikachu

Default This is Great.

This is a good story, it has good potential. Please continue.

Advertisements
Kink Talk