Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #61
caliboy2000

on cam in front of people.. being ordered to torture myself with wax and clothes pins, stuffing vegetables inside myself... then cumming and eating up my cum... It was terrible
caliboy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #62
yoursonly

Having to bind my balls slapping them with a piece of belt and masterbating while filming it. Its a big turn on but very embarresing

Likes: Light CBT, nipple play, edging, orgasm control, masterbating for hours

Willing(punishment): cum eating, anal, semi-public, hidden public

Limmits: blood, permanent, getting cought, major pain, illegal, poo, writing on my body, pee, family and friends, needles, photos

Equipment: rubberbands, binder clamps(diff sizes),
Marbles, balloons, clothe clamps
I dont have a webcam
yoursonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #63
aeron

Either:

My girlfriend sitting on my face, making me lick and sniff her asshole while she watches me jerk off and cum all over my stomach.

Or... my girlfriend dressing me up in her dirty thong, getting me on all fours and spanking my ass while jerking me off and calling me a pathetic bitch!

Please make me your
anal / sissy / toilet / cum / spit / humiliation slut
(delete as appropriate)

Loves: pee, spit, scat, bathroom control, anal, a2m, humiliation, panties/sissification
Likes: enemas, spanking, orgasm control/denial, cum play/eating, wedgies, cbt, ball busting
Dislikes: toothpaste, public, ruined orgasms
Limits: face pics, extreme public

Items: panties, huge dildo, vibrators, 2x butt plugs, sharpies, wrist/ankle ties
aeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #64
Concordia

In my pants, and then having to lick it up.

Humiliate me. Make me cum in my pants. Make me eat my cum. Give me lines to write. Make me torture my nipples. Make me send you pics. Show me how worthless I am.

Also very into line writing punishments. Especially ones with additional forfeits. Pain/humiliation.
Concordia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:03 PM   #65
Kcman21

While wearing purple silky panties, legs over head, toothpaste sitting and burning the head of my penis and in a funnel forcing me to drink it all for my mistress
Kcman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #66
Pierced4urpleasure

The most humiliating time for me was with my girlfriend as the time. She invited a friend over and I was dared to make them milkshakes in six inch heels, a black thong with matching bra, and a tiny maids outfit. All was well at first. I changed to the outfit and started making the shakes without being seen yet. As I was walking out the thong was rubbing my erection. Right as I handed my girlfriends friend her shake I came. I blew a huge load all over the thong and inside the dress. I turned bright red and my girlfriend just flat out laughed and pointed out to her friend that I just came. So rather than getting to change back they made me wear the cum soaked outfit for two hours. Heels and all. It was so freaking embarrassing.
Pierced4urpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk