Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
CthulhuAndHentai

Female 20/F Breaking in my new plug today!

Hey everyone! I'm Ash, but feel free to call me whatever! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster so help break me in please!

I got a new plug set today and can barely fit the medium so I'm looking for anal dares to help stretch me out!

Limits are in my signature and I'm definitely okay with painful dares too! My goal is to be able to fit the largest plug which is a little under 2 inches at the widest!

P.S. I've gotten a lot of pms about kik, is that something I should get?

Toys: A 6 inch dildo and an 8 inch one. A small plug, a medium sized plug, a large plug made of 3 bumps, and a large black plug that I'm not able to fit inside me currently, along with clothespins aplenty!

Limits: public(hidden public is great though!), bodily fluids, anything illegal or permanently damaging, pics, nothing involving others and vaginal penetration as I'm still a virgin!

Last edited by CthulhuAndHentai; 04-16-2019 at 03:51 PM.
CthulhuAndHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:01 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Whenever you go out of the house, try to wear your small buttplug for as long as possible. Trying doing this for the next week or so.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:55 PM   #3
Kenzielong98

You should definitely get a kik. As for a dare, where one of the bigger plugs for a full day wearing no underwear.
Kenzielong98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:50 PM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

First, obey all my commando rules, in my signature.

Second, every time you go out of your home for time periods that will be no longer than 2-3 hours, wear the smallest butt plug you have available that is actually painful. If it ceases being painful, wear the next bigger size.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:22 AM   #5
CthulhuAndHentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Whenever you go out of the house, try to wear your small buttplug for as long as possible. Trying doing this for the next week or so.
Definitely going to do this! But I may not be able to do it at work.

Toys: A 6 inch dildo and an 8 inch one. A small plug, a medium sized plug, a large plug made of 3 bumps, and a large black plug that I'm not able to fit inside me currently, along with clothespins aplenty!

Limits: public(hidden public is great though!), bodily fluids, anything illegal or permanently damaging, pics, nothing involving others and vaginal penetration as I'm still a virgin!
Old 04-17-2019, 12:24 AM   #6
CthulhuAndHentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzielong98 View Post
You should definitely get a kik. As for a dare, where one of the bigger plugs for a full day wearing no underwear.

I'll try this one tomorrow! And I did get a kik, it's the same as my user here!

Old 04-17-2019, 07:36 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

Every morning as you wake up, exercise putting the small in and out a couple of times, then replace it with the medium and keep it in until you're ready to get dressed. Use lube.

Whenever possible, at about half of the day do the same and edge while having the medium in.

Every evening, as you have stripped off your clothes, put the small in and edge, then replace it with the medium, wait 10 minutes, then have an orgasm. Use lube.

Do this routine every day until you feel that you are perfectly accustomed to the medium size, then start the routine again shifting from small/medium to medium/big. If you feel that you still have to force too much with the big, go back to the small/medium routine for some more days, trying to work with the medium at the widest, then try again. Once you'll be able to work the big, don't stop the routine until you will be perfectly accustomed to the big too. Then you'll be ready for even bigger.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk