Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
sarahamber

Wink Auction

So I just posted to my blog for the first time, and a few people mentioned to me that I should also post this story in the forums as well. So here it is...

So I've decided to post a little about what's going on in my life that's exciting. One of the things that i've agreed to and that's comming up is this auction my house has volunteered for. (ps. this is all true story) ps. this is an 18+ posting....youll understand when you read it. so if ur under 18 please dont post or read. i dont want to get in trouble! or at least anymore trouble than this may cause. lol

Just some background information. I live with 4 other girls. The five of us can get really crazy wild and have lots of fun, but we are very close and do pretty much everything together, or with some of us. We are also very close with 6 guys. They're over all the time, partying, chilling, hanging out, what everr, they practically live in our house. ahahah kind of think of it, our house is kinda like a train station, there's always people coming and stoping in, just to say hi, or to grab food, or to do whatever.

Anyways, I digress. So a few weeks ago, the boys decided to throw a party for charity. Part of this charity week thing they're doing. Well it's actually 2 parties. Let me explain.

So the concept of the party is to raise money for charity, and they decided to hold this giant party with an "auction" theme. Apparantly without me knowing (until later) my house had agreed, and commited us to it, and now we're planning out all the details for the party to take place next weekend (well, 2 parties).

So here are most of the details we have so far. (o just another side not, we play real truth or dare all the time with eachother, so we're all pretty open sexually and relatively kinky, some more then others) but everyone has agreed to do this cuz it's for a good cause and it'll be a fun night.

So basically there will be a girls party and a guys party, one in which the boys are auctioned off and one where the girls are auctioned. For simplicity sakes i'll just explain the girls party, but just swich genders on everything for the boys' party.

So to get into the party you need to be on our guest list, which is about 150 for our party and 100 for the guys party. and the cover is $50! yaa it's expensive, but trust, it'll be worth it!!! Once inside, the house is completely dec'd out (it's at the guys' house) we're getting dj's fog machines, strobelights, disco balls, ice luges, decorations, etc. All "staff", a bunch of friends who have volunteered to be staff for the night (there are about 30 staff in total), will be dressed in lengierie, and oiled up and tanned (we have about 15 guy and 15 girl staff for eachnight) so they'll be in lengierie or bikinis or something, and they guys will be in boxer briefs, or tighter... hehe).

(by the way, these guys [and us girls too] throw epic parties. one time they brought 5 tonnes of sand into their house to throw a beach party in the middle of winter!)

Anyways, where was i, So this party will have a lot of small things going on. People able to bid on a bunch of things, (i think there are sporting tickets, and meals, and a bunch of other cool shit) but the big part at the end of the night, is bidding on us laddies (or the guys, for the other party)

So while all the staff is in undies, us 5 ladies (me, 3 of my roomies, and another realy close friend [one roomie is going to be one of the staff]) will be up on the stage (prob just the stair landing at their house). throught out the night, on the half hours, we will be auctioning a piece of our clothing off (that we are wearing) to the highest bidder. And the bidder gets to come up and remove that clothing from us and get a kiss. Each of us will be in 5 pieces of clothing i believe ummm (undies, bra, shirt, pants and ummm hmm maybe it was 4. no it's 5 i think we were going to count our shoes as well. wait, nope just got confirmation it's only 4)

So the first one will be at 10, then 1030, 11 will be our bras and 1130 will bee well, u guess it,... the last thing we have on. The guys said they're expecting about 50$s for each (on average, obvi, the later items will go higher) because with each item you get to take it off in front of everyone ahahah and of course, you still get that kiss.

So then at 12 there will be another auction, but this time the winner is playing to rub oil all over our body for the naked oil wrestiling match (AHAHAHAH i knoooowww it sounds so cliche, that's what i told them, but apparntly they think they can make money on having a pool or betting on us or something) lol soo yaa. so the winner will get to oil us up and then after that we wrestle, royal rumble style. lol the winner doesnt get to get clothed for the rest of the night HOWEVER, they dont have to auction anything else off. so they are safe from the next bit of actioning, while the 4 losers go on. (a bit of incentive to win) (7 guys are being actioned (well, one is on the fence right now so maybe 6). so with them 1 winner and 6 (or 5) losers).

So apparantly by 1ish we'll continue with auctioning (they want to go late so people will continue to buy booze and stuff, etc.) it's gonna be an expensive night, that's why the guest list is so limited, (for our safty, but to make sure people can afford to come here) lol.

(also, i think we're gonna let people share prizes, so let's say you and a friend bid on taking off cass's undies (my roomie) then u guys decide who will take em off and who gets to kiss her) so it'll only be half as much for each of you....something like that.

(P.S i wrote this blog entry in a few parts, so i hope it all makes sense) It kept getting long so i kept leaving to finish it for another time) but hopefully you guys get the just, if you have any questions ask, and ill try to answer if i know, if not, you'll just have to wait untill after this weekend, when i'll know what happened for sure! )

Umm soo here we go. After the wrestling match there will be 4 of us girls left to auction (6 guys). the next round bidding will be to participate in the next event. The next event is a cumming competition where the 4 girls (and 6 guys) will compete to make the contestants cum. winner, again doesnt have to go any further, losers go on (this time, 2 guys will be eliminated) so 3 girls (and 4 guys) remain. The highest bidder will het his first choice of girl, and so on, untill the 4th highest bidder. The rules are anything goes, but you have to get the person to cum and have to be able to show proof.

soo this is somewhere around 130ish, will be the semi finals (ahaha ya it's kinda an auction night, but to keep us going, we made it into a tourny, because me and my girls are VERY competitive, and we like to make each other suffer sometimes) So semi's i guess?!?! are around 2ish, by this point though it's probably all by ear, when everything feels right, if somethings not going right though at any point we'll cancel the rest of the party, we have a lot of big friends helping out with security! ahaha so we're not worried bout that.

DIGRESSION. lol 130ish, ummm the next round is planned on being (now don't judge) this is where everyone decides who will go on. how it works is the 3 girls or 4 guys will be tied up. and for fees, for the next how ever long, anyone will be able to pay (depending on what it is) maybe a dollar or 5 bucks, to do somehting to us. so some of the options will be:
- kiss $3
- slap ass $2
- lick a nipple $1
- bite a nipple $5
- stick fingers inside $5
These are just a few things. This round is nothing hardcore, like cocks out or anything. but the person to raise the most amount of money, wins that round, and leavs only 2 girls (3 guys left for the finals)

and then leaves us the final round 2ish?! im guessing. so the person who raises the most is eliminated, which leaves the 2 losers (or 3 guys) ahahah (notice i say losers, cuz i DEF won't be one of them bahahahaha)...or atleast better not be! anyways final round of bidding, ... well isnt bidding, the two girls will have a "make them cum fastest" game again, but this time with eachother. (the guys will have one between the 3 of them. last one to make someone cum, loses) same with girls, last to cum loses. this way, no one will fake, because if you cum, you lose! We make money by taking people's bets and taking a vig off of it! (yes i know what a vig is)

So thenafter we've narrowed down to 1 person they will be bid off for um, well there's no real quaint way of putting this, they will be hored off. A bidder for vaginal sex, anal, oral, (2 of the girls are anal virgins, so that could be interesting), and anything people could possibly bet on. We're unsure right now with the last part, whether we'll make it bidding, or just a fix price and who ever wants can pay for that.

ahahah but that's pretty much it. The just of it. I'll let you guys know if anything new arises. otherwise i'll post again afterwards and let everyone know how it went! The guys party is Friday night and the girls one is this coming saturday night. We're letting the guys go first to make sure everything goes ok, and work out the kinks.

So for our party we're looking at raising about $7500 from cover. $1300 from clothing sales, $700 bucks for the oiling and betting, $300 bucks from the blow job competition, $250 from the fondling round, and $200 on the guys betting on the final round, and probably a couple hundred from what ever we decide the loser will do. so from the auction part alont (not including alcohol sales) we're looking at probably atleast 10k or upwards. Which is really cool! not sure the charity yet, but we'll figure it out...

Anyways. Tata for now. speak to you all soon

To read more about what happens after this weekend, check out my blog, and I will try to post more information there, as well as any other crazy stuff that happens to me or my friends!
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default how did it go?

Curious how it all turned out.
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

She will update when it happens... Friday/Saturday....

By the way sounds it'll be an interesting night, Sarah! Good luck, and please update when it does happen!

Limits:
No Permanent/Blood, Anal, Public, Pee, Scat, Messy (nothing with food that causes a great deal of mess), Family/Friends, Crossdressing

Challenge me on Snapchat: qwertypete
I will clone pictures received.
If not, PM for punishment.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
sarahamber

just posted the update on my blog
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Just read the bog post... guess you had a fun time! Very interesting...

Limits:
No Permanent/Blood, Anal, Public, Pee, Scat, Messy (nothing with food that causes a great deal of mess), Family/Friends, Crossdressing

Challenge me on Snapchat: qwertypete
I will clone pictures received.
If not, PM for punishment.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk