Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
lollypopcookie

Default Candice nightmare

Chapter one
The event
Hello my name is Candace and let me tell you a story of how my life changed forever. I have always been a good girl I listen to my parents did well in school but I had a dark side that I just couldn't shake it all began when I was just browsing through Pinterest looking at the style section when I came across a photo of a woman tied up and gaged. At first I dismissed the photo as something dirty because of what my mind was telling me. Sadly for me my vagina was telling me something completely different so I explored the photo more I clinked on the picture and it took me to this website with women and men all in thes weird positions and costumes I was intrigued. I watched a video on the site and I was aroused. I can't explain the feeling I got when I watched my first video but it was like I had found my true nature. I decide to do some reasearch because I had to see if others felt the same way I did and I came across getdare I made a profile and began to chat with other users. I naively spoke with users as if they were my friends telling them way too much information but doing what they wanted me to do. I liked to serve I liked to please and make them feel happy. I was happy living my good girl life in public and going in the privacy of my closet (dungeon) and being the little submissive slut I knew I was there to serve. My life as a good girl was in alright each day I would wait for all of my roommates to go to work I would go in the closet and read my pms and serve. A few months into my training I met nick we began to be play partners and he would give me daily task and rules that I had to follow. But he was also kind and respected my limits so that I wouldn't get exsposed to my roommates. Sadly all the kindness in the world didn't protect me from that one fateful day when my roommate Ashley walked in the closet. So I was in the closet following nicks orders. First nick had me take off all of my clothes because fuck toys don't get to wear clothes then ordered me on my knees with my hands behind my head. After kneeling for what felt like forever he sent me a List of orders the first order was to put my laptop on a chair so you saw my full body then he told me to turn my skype on put it on auto answer then he told me to put nipple clamps on my nipples. When the clamps were on he ordered me to put my vibrator on high and shove it in my pussy and his final task was to tie both hands to the closet rail above my head and put my blind fold on. His orders were to stay like this until he called me and ordered me to release myself. Little did I know my roommate Ashley was going to get off early. she opened the closet door and screamed what are you doing. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach I was humiliated. But instead of pulling the real ease I tightened the ropes and I was stuck there........

Advertisements
Kink Talk