Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-07-2021, 02:55 AM   #1051
Tahady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
I know figging is traditional in the ass but let's try it for science in some pussies. Buy some fresh ginger, peel and insert. See if you can hold your favourite slave position for 5 minutes with it in and report back.
Dare Report:
First: Thank you for the dare.
I was so scared to do this dare. I thought about it a lot and was scared that if I don't like the pain, there was no turning back. I can't safe word it.
So I got dressed in a house dress to be ready in case I needed to run to the bathroom and try to wash myself. I read an article about ginger root in pussy or anus. And then I started preparing the ginger root which almost made me back out because of how strong the smell was. I got on all fours and had my phone next to me to start the timer and then... boom the moment of truth. I inserted the root in my pussy and it was cold and nice and it felt good. I made sure it was stable so that I can get properly in position and I started watching the timer. After 30 seconds or so. A very faint burning sensation started going through my pussy I was enjoying it but my heart was beating so fast and so hard from anticipation. As the time went by, the burning sensation got stronger. For the first 3 or four minutes it was a pleasurable nice pain and I wanted to rub my clit so bad. So by the time the 5 minutes hit, the burning wasn't bad and it was still increasing and starting to get a little bad. So I decided that it probably would be a better idea to stay for 5 minutes in position after the burning started hitting. It didn't seem fair to count the first few minutes. I ended up staying in position with the root in my pussy for a total of 15 minutes. The burning got bad in the last 5 minutes. The last minute was very difficult to handle. But in the end I loved it. After removing the ginger root there is still faint burning sensation (until now as I am writing this report). and I had a nice orgasm.
I just want to add that inserting the root in the anus is definitely not pleasant and the pain in not gradual any I couldn't endure it for more than 2 minutes. So for your scientific experiment, root in vagina yay, root in anus nay. Lol. Thanks again for the dare.

Dislikes: writing lines, anal, light bondage.

Limits: Public, pictures, pee or poop, family, blood, bondage, denial, ice.

Toys/available items: nipple clamps, hand cuffs, a collar, vibrator.

I live with family so I can't make noise.
Tahady is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tahady for this post:
Old 12-07-2021, 09:38 AM   #1052
Ch4rl13

That's the warm up over with, now to the good stuff.

One of my favourite bdsm scenes was a sub who had her nipples clamped and then weights attached. But as this is a pussy torture thread we're going to have a to adapt a little. Begin by clamping your pussy lips and then a lighter clamp - such as a clothes-peg - can go on your clit so it doesn't feel neglected. I'm curious to know if it's more painful before you're excited or if your clit is a little swollen so is there a brave soul to experiment?

Either way, the next phase is to add some weight to the clamps on your pussy lips. Some people might have weights, others might have to improvise with household items. The most extreme painsluts I've seen have used water bottles.

If you want to test things out first, by all means warmup on your nipples first.

There's nothing sexier than a woman suffering erotic pain so do make a little noise if you can.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:54 AM   #1053
Buzzzup

Mmm in for a week hopping to try new things

Likes: Bondage, impact play, overstimulation, petplay, hucow play, objectification, etc.

Limits:permanent, fully public, scat, family, animals, face pics, etc

Note! due to my medication, i can not orgasm. so please keep edging and orgasms out of any dares and/or rewards, thank you!

im hesitantly into ageplay, still super new to it tho

My Toy Box
PM dares - be mean
Buzzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:42 AM   #1054
Ch4rl13

I'm happy to oblige. What about using a ruler to make your pussy nice and pink and a little swollen? This is a task for all who read it.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:05 PM   #1055
daintyryana116

I have been ordered to put myself in this for the next 24 hours.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 04:55 PM   #1056
0-isn't_it_tragic-0

In until I say I'm out, I guess. A bit new to the site, so I'm still trying to figure out how the threads work and all that.

*No messy, public, diapers, family, or sex toys.*
0-isn't_it_tragic-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 06:32 AM   #1057
Ch4rl13

I've put three pussy torture ideas in the thread in the last week so if you've just joined you now have some catching up to do. Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-11-2021, 11:52 PM   #1058
Buzzzup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
I'm happy to oblige. What about using a ruler to make your pussy nice and pink and a little swollen? This is a task for all who read it.
The only ruler I have is a metal art ruler so I substituted with my paddle. While I like pain it's a difficult to consistently make myself hit such a sensative place. So it's nice to be told to do it, though it's not something I've never done before so it overall wasn't to exciting.

Likes: Bondage, impact play, overstimulation, petplay, hucow play, objectification, etc.

Limits:permanent, fully public, scat, family, animals, face pics, etc

Note! due to my medication, i can not orgasm. so please keep edging and orgasms out of any dares and/or rewards, thank you!

im hesitantly into ageplay, still super new to it tho

My Toy Box
PM dares - be mean
Buzzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 06:43 AM   #1059
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Got some free time so 2 days in it for me :3
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:23 PM   #1060
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Got some free time so 2 days in it for me :3
Just for you, let's have some rubber band fun. Total of 30 snaps on your clit, and 50 on your pussy. You have until your time here is up.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 06:39 PM   #1061
Sublexi

I'm in for the next 24 hours! feel free to kik me with additional pussy/clit torture tasks.

kik: sublexis

dislikes (not off limits): ice, hot sauce/toothpaste, large insertions, edging

limits : pictures and videos, full public, needles/tacks, family

toys: hitachi wand, nipple clamps, butt plugs, house hold items, gag

Sublexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 12:56 PM   #1062
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Just for you, let's have some rubber band fun. Total of 30 snaps on your clit, and 50 on your pussy. You have until your time here is up.
All done, was quite sore in the end but as usual pretty fun
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 12-17-2021, 03:08 PM   #1063
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublexi View Post
I'm in for the next 24 hours! feel free to kik me with additional pussy/clit torture tasks.

For you, start a timer for 5 minutes. Turn on your wand at full power and press it against your clit firmly. Last as long as you can without going over the edge.

If you make it to 5 minutes, you get off with only 24 hours of denial.

If you don't, the number of seconds left on the clock is how many pussy spanks with a ruler you owe.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 05:01 PM   #1064
slut4use123

I am in for 30 minutes

Toys: two butt plugs, dildo, wand vibrator, common household items

I am a Sub/Slave

Likes: orgasm control, bathroom control, rules, bondage, spanking, exposure

Dislikes: anal, a lot of pain

Limits: permanent, family/friends, public, face, blood, scat
slut4use123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:34 AM   #1065
meggie

I feel brave today, I'd be in for 24 hours 🙃
Pain, Nipple play, forced orgasm, bondage (still quite new), pain - yes really; make me scream oO, waxplay, Being called out as the slut I am > humiliation (without degrading)
~~~
Toys
Clothepegs, thumbnails, vibrator, nipple clamps, rope, leather belt, cane, candles, various household items
~~~
PM-Dares
BDSM-test-results
Sex-mapp[/COLOR]
meggie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to meggie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk