Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
Rustic Ratchet

Default in the park once again(non-fiction)

(False names have been used)

Hey. If you read my last post, you will know that I live near a wooded, lake filled park, which I visit regularly with my friend. Well this time, me (Duncan), my friend (Jacob) and my partner (Charlie) went to the park to have a good game of truth or dare. When we got there, we decided to get rid of truths as we already knew everything about each other. Straight away Jacob wanted the first dare, as he is an absolute dare fanatic. We happily agreed to give him it. We dared him to ask a girl sitting on the edge of the lake if she would go out with him. He did and she, wisely, refused. Shame for him, as he said he thought she was hot. Next, it was my turn to have a dare, so they dared me to lick Charlie’s face, which I didn't mind at all. Next it was Charlie’s turn and we decided to dare him to jump into a bush of nettles. Ouch. I was glad I didn't get that one. Well, the game was pretty boring for about three or four rounds until Jacob decided he was bored out of his skull and asked us to dare him the most challenging dare we could. We decided to dare him to throw his clothes in a bush and stay naked until we left the park.
Well, the game got interesting then. Next I had to lie down on a stone path with nothing on. That was painful. Then, Charlie had to jump back in to the stinging nettles with only a sock protecting his area. We heard people coming at this point and moved off the trail, but away from Jacob’s clothes. He was annoying with that, but carried n with the game. For a while it was just stuff like running along footpaths and playing gay chicken (which I and Charlie had a good advantage in).
Then, after about an hour, we were getting bored again, so we decided to do a group dare. We all stripped and ran along the main path but luckily no one was there we went back and got our clothes. but Jacob’s were back at the bush which was back along the main path, he wanted to take the long way through the winding footpaths in the wooded section, but we told him "where is the fun in that".
Well, our luck ran out this time. I and Charlie were fully dressed and chatting away while Jacob was cupping his pride. None of us were watching the path ahead and sadly didn't see the old lady walking towards us; she didn't see us either until we were pretty much face to face. Jacob froze on the spot but then shocked us all by removing his hands and baring all to this women and then darted down the path. I and Charlie just told the woman that we only just met him and didn't know why he was naked. The silly old bat seemed to believe us and we carried on walking. We found Jacob scrambling to get his clothes on.
We sat on the lake's edge for about an hour talking and laughing about the old lady and finally left the park, but not before Jacob attempt to ask the girl out again. She flatly refused again. We laughed about that too

I hope you enjoy reading this. I plan on writing a fictional story next, so watch out for it please. Any comments, criticism and appraisals are welcome.

Advertisements
Kink Talk