Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
danielle1993

You can post it here if you'd like. I think it'd be easier. I'm swamped with PM's and Yahoo instant messages.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #17
maria13

Location: some where in a distant land where I Aku... watch samurai jack
Default My PM

Hi I'm probably the first mistress to respond to you im guessing based of all the other people that responded to your ad i saw were males. Anyways I have been looking for a slave for quite some time. I have been looking for a good ad to respond someone that would match my wants in a slave. And you look great as in you have the things I am looking for. Now about me. I have been a mistress for 3 years now. I have had all sorts of experiences from slaves that were not experienced at all to slaves that were very experienced. I love non-experienced slaves though because its fun to explore there likes and dislikes. I am very good a that since I have helped people not even my slave through helping them explore things like likes and dislikes and limits. Now limits I will not push at all unless you want to push them. I am very respectful to limits and dislikes. Also to the slave themselves.But I can be mean when I want and need to be. Also I can be nice and understandable. I am understandable to schedules and real life problems or real life things that go on. Hmmm... what else? Oh I also have dealt with people with toys to no toys so that would not be a requirement or necessity. Also I know lots and lots of things to do in bondage and it is a major favorite of mine. And I think that is it. Also i like that your willing to do pics and webcam as I love that in a slave and very few slaves do that type of thing being understandable for privacy issues. Okay now that is it. If you want to know more about you can ask me through here or look at my ad http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...857#post689857 . And for chat I can do IM in yahoo, AIM, Windows Live and I can make an account in other things for you to if needed. Now that is for sure everything. I hope you choose me as your dom and read this message. I will wait for your reply for if you choose me or not. Also good luck on your search!
Thank you for your time,
Maria
Old 06-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #18
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax

Hello Danielle and welcome to getdare
I am messaging you about your advertisement for a Dom. I am a 20 year old male who has been both a slave and a master before . I am pretty experienced and I like teaching beginners and make them good slaves .
Since you are a beginner I would start slow but push you, to make the best out of you.
What I expect from a slave is honesty as well as respect . Truth and honesty is very important. If you mess up on something tell me and I will be understanding but lying will result in a really harsh punishment

Thank you for reading this and if you are interested about having me as a master , message me back my yahoo is [email protected]

Tell me a little about you? Any toys? Do you live alone?
Old 06-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #19
ridecar2
Account Banned

Hi Danielle, has my PM arrived? I'm not asking you to read it immediately, just to know if the series of wires, flashing lights and carrier pigeons did their job.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
danielle1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
Hi Danielle, has my PM arrived? I'm not asking you to read it immediately, just to know if the series of wires, flashing lights and carrier pigeons did their job.
I just read it and replied.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #21
danielle1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria13 View Post
Hi I'm probably the first mistress to respond to you im guessing based of all the other people that responded to your ad i saw were males. Anyways I have been looking for a slave for quite some time. I have been looking for a good ad to respond someone that would match my wants in a slave. And you look great as in you have the things I am looking for. Now about me. I have been a mistress for 3 years now. I have had all sorts of experiences from slaves that were not experienced at all to slaves that were very experienced. I love non-experienced slaves though because its fun to explore there likes and dislikes. I am very good a that since I have helped people not even my slave through helping them explore things like likes and dislikes and limits. Now limits I will not push at all unless you want to push them. I am very respectful to limits and dislikes. Also to the slave themselves.But I can be mean when I want and need to be. Also I can be nice and understandable. I am understandable to schedules and real life problems or real life things that go on. Hmmm... what else? Oh I also have dealt with people with toys to no toys so that would not be a requirement or necessity. Also I know lots and lots of things to do in bondage and it is a major favorite of mine. And I think that is it. Also i like that your willing to do pics and webcam as I love that in a slave and very few slaves do that type of thing being understandable for privacy issues. Okay now that is it. If you want to know more about you can ask me through here or look at my ad http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...857#post689857 . And for chat I can do IM in yahoo, AIM, Windows Live and I can make an account in other things for you to if needed. Now that is for sure everything. I hope you choose me as your dom and read this message. I will wait for your reply for if you choose me or not. Also good luck on your search!
Thank you for your time,
Maria

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?
Old 06-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #22
maria13

Yes I am 22 years old.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #23
danielle1993

Quote:
Yes I am 22 years old.
I'm gonna take a look at your ad right now.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
maria13

Okay sounds good tell me your thoughts when your done.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #25
mikey555
Account Banned

Default hello

i am a 18 year old male (soon to be 19 as well) i am a dom looking to find a better half...i am nurturing yet firm..and i have a webcam and yahoo im...i am a person who is looking for a slave who is interested in bondage but also looking for one that's experimental and will abide by everything her master says.

i will add you to yahoo im and i hope to talk to you there and see how it will go.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #26
MrDuma

Hi,
Check out my Ad

Hello, you may call me Mr.Duma. I am an 18 years old master living in California with 3 years worth of experience.
A few housekeeping issues

You must be 18 or older
You must have a webcam and or a digital camera. Both preferred but webcam is a must!
I am looking for a long term relationship only
I will never make you do anything that is illegal or permanent unless otherwise discussed.
You must be able to type in the proper English. Being descriptive is a plus!

What you need to know
My Limits:

Illegal
Permanent

My likes

Orgasm Denial
Total Control
Ice
Wax
Spice
Humilation
Pain
Spanking
Clothing Control
Underwear control

What you can expect
After the initiation you will expect me to give you a schedule.
A schedule that will tell you what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
Why should I follow it?
Well silly aside from being a submissive slave, this is how you earn your days tokens!
Wait...What tokens?
Your privileges tokens!
Rake 'em up high or spend 'em all. The choice is yours.
What can I buy?!?!?
You can buy
your clothing for the day!
Your shower! Use your money!
Buy an orgasm and so much more!
What happens if I don't follow your orders and do whatever I want ANYWAYS?
Well then, if your feeling a bit risky then might I suggest you check out the list of my favorite punishments!
Wax! Yes yes what's new? Been there done that.
What's my way? My way is when you cover your breast's with wax. Dripping slowly on the surface. Just as the wax starts to melt and the pain starts to disappear you'll have to remove it. Your skin turning pink, sensitive from the wax. But it doesn't stop there, you'll have to do it again. And again. And Again.
If your being especially naughty that day, we'll have to resort to my all time favorite punishment. Peppers!
Want to know what I do with 'em? Test me and you'll regret ever finding out.

I WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE! What do I do?
Answer the following questions and pm them to me!

What is your name?
How old are you?
Why do you want to be my slave?
When did you find out you were a submissive/slave?
Where do you live?
Whats your gender?
Any experiences?
How long's your hair?
What color's your hair?
Whats your eye color?
Do you have a picture I can see?
How tall are you?
Whats your weight?
Whats your cup/dick size?
Are you asian? (Though I will not discriminate, I must say Asians will get a +)
Do you have any toys?
How willing are you to try new and fun things?
Do you have YIM, AIM, or a phone?
How often do you masturbate?
How willing are you to show me pictures?
How willing are you to show me naked pictures?
What are your limits?
What are your likes?
What are you dislikes?
How willing are you to commit?
How often can you be online?

Thank you for reading this thus far.

Mr.Duma

P.S.

The token system I am using is due to the idea of Docer. It is not my idea to begin with but he has given me permission to implement it.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #27
danielle1993

Quote:
Yes I am 22 years old.
I really enjoyed your ad!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #28
maria13

Smile

Oh that's great I puts me in reccomendation at least to be you mistress. But in order for you to choose the person right I know you have lots of people to still go through and respond back to. But as I sad before I hope that puts me a little above the others and just like the others I hope you choose me . And if you don't I would still like to be friends .
Old 06-11-2012, 06:06 AM   #29
mouse321

Quote:
Oh that's great I puts me in reccomendation at least to be you mistress. But in order for you to choose the person right I know you have lots of people to still go through and respond back to. But as I sad before I hope that puts me a little above the others and just like the others I hope you choose me . And if you don't I would still like to be friends .
Maria jumping way ahead of everyone in the race. I guess it's a good thing this isn't a race, but either way GL to you .

Danielle, I hope your not to busy to at least give me a reply to the PM I sent you. If you are i understand because from the looks of this thread you are very popular.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #30
danielle1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse321 View Post
Maria jumping way ahead of everyone in the race. I guess it's a good thing this isn't a race, but either way GL to you .

Danielle, I hope your not to busy to at least give me a reply to the PM I sent you. If you are i understand because from the looks of this thread you are very popular.
i'll take a look right now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk