Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Heart F♥ck Buddies

Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)?

Would you have a f♥ck buddy?

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one)

Do you think it's degrading to either person?

Do you think it should be kept secretive?

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship?

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships?

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender)

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **

Last edited by muffinfairy; 05-24-2010 at 02:28 AM.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Nope, never had one.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Its possible. I'm open to it, but not looking.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? As long as its not during an actual relationship, its fine.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? I don't really think so, its just a sexual release for both partners. If they're both willing, its fine.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Probably, maybe not openly discussing it, but not keeping it totally a secret. People will find out anyway.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? More likely than what? Not having any contact? Maybe? Its kind of likely.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Less of an issue.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Yes, it really is. I mean, those not attracted to the same sex would never imagine a real relationship with the same sex.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Plenty of girls. Hell, almost any of the real ones. Haha

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:28 AM   #3
bee9
getDare Succubus

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)?Had, once

Would you have a f♥ck buddy?Nop, I'm married and happy

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy?That's better (and healthier) than having no sex at all and better than casual sex partners

Do you think it's degrading to either person?If it's degrading to someone then don't do it

Do you think it should be kept secretive?Depends

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship?Nop, chances are low

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships?To lesser extent than in most of other cases

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender)No idea

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?Nop
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:49 AM   #4
masterofall

Send a message via Yahoo to masterofall

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Never

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? I'd love to

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? They're probably bored of masturbation lol

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Nope, as long as things dont get personal

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Depends on who the f♥ck buddy is

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? I dont think so but there is a chance

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? No idea

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? Ofcourse it is

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Any real girls here are welcome

Last edited by masterofall; 05-24-2010 at 02:55 AM. Reason: forgot to add age and gender
masterofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:33 AM   #5
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Your
Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Nope, never had one.
Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Currently, no. Am happy with my boyfriend. Could I ever? No I don't think so.
What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) I don't care either way to be honest. They lose a little of my repsect if they have a buddy during a relationship though.
Do you think it's degrading to either person? It could be seen that way; it's mutual useage isn't it?
Do you think it should be kept secretive? Hmm. Don't make it obvious, but people will find out anyway.
Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? It's likely yeah. One will develop feelings for the other. It's the same with friendships in which your best friend is a member of the opposite sex (that's if you're straight that is.)
Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? I don't know really. As long as they're both legal and willing, it's up to them.
Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) I don't see why not really...
Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? No. I have a boyfriend and I'm perfctly happy with him.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:05 AM   #6
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default f buddy

I have had f buddies even before I had relationships (marriage).
Up till first marriage, I had f-buddys of both sexs.

Often these were friends I would do only masterbating with (whether doing self or them)... and rarely any real sex otherwise.

In these cases, never dares or outright sex and stuff.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:29 AM   #7
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? At the moment, I do not have a f♥ck buddy, though I have had three in my past.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Probably.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) The fact that a person chooses to have a f♥ck buddy has no effect on me. If I liked/disliked the person before their f♥ck buddy came into the picture, chances are I will continue to like/dislike said person.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Only when one person thinks it's a relationship and the other thinks it's a mutual "no strings attached" romp.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Depends entirely on the two people.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? No, I don't. Too many people fool themselves into thinking that a relationship can form from something that is specifically geared towards a non-committal relationship and end up with a broken heart.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? No more of an issue as in any other type of relationship.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) I honestly have no idea. The only homosexual experience I've ever had was with my best friend...and we dated for about three years until she had to move with her parents. </3

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Heh, yes. Anjelen, of course. The idea of Pranadevil between my legs makes my thighs quiver and Dutch seems rather yummy.

<3
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
SingleMum

Yes I have had a couple. Not at the moment.

Absolutely

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one)
I think it's fine.

Not if they are both on the same page.

It depends on their situation and if they both want it to be a secret or not. I don't believe it needs to be hidden unless it could hurt someone.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship?
I'm not sure.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships?
No.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender)
I suppose it would be ideal if you don't actually want to be in a same-sex relationship.

I don't really know anyone.
SingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? No

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? I'd think I might want to try it out

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) I don't think of anything.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Nope

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Yes.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Depends on both of them.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? No

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) I guess it could be

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?[/QUOTE] There's probably plenty lol but I can't think of any at the moment.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
LSD4Kaylee

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? I have 5 fuck buddies

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? yes

I don't think it's wrong. I just think as long as everybody's ok with it its ok

not normally

To most people it should be kept secretive so they don't view you as a slut

probably not.

I dont know

I wish but I've never met any girls that were openly lesbian

I don't know.

PM me dares if you want.

Likes: dares i can do on the farm, outside dares, semipublic, flashing, beastiality, risky, perverted, or slightly embarrassing dares.

Limits: poop, pictures, dare's that take several days to do, dare's that cost money to do, edging dares, dares that take a very very long time to complete, and dares that anger the getdare staff.
-------------------------------------------------
i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
LSD4Kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #11
John Masters

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? No, none

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Yes

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) That's their business

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Only if one is taking unfair advantage of the other.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? That depends on the situation don't you think.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? I would have thought not. More likely to be the other way around.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Don't see why.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Only if the f♥ck buddy is of the same sex.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Could be.
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy?
No I don't

Maybe, dunno if I'd be comfortable with it rather just kissing and cuddling but yeh :P

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy?
Depending on their motives, good for them!

Depends on the setting

Doesn't matter, what ever the people involved think they want to do

Sometimes it can, not always

Not really, no!

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun?
Don't know

Probably :P
Old 05-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #13
princess1412

Your

Yes 2

Not at the moment

i dont really care if others do or not.

No i do not.

Up to the people

Not really.I suppose it depends on if they just fuck around or if they actualy talk to.

I dont know im not big on the whole age different issue.

I guess....

Nope
Old 05-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #14
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? I have had f*ck buddies. I would say 2, but a third might count (she thought we were dating... I did not )

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Yes!

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) I think its none of my business. I think F*ck buddies should exisit. I think people should be VERY clear about what the relationship is, and as long as both parties are into it then it should be ok with anyone else.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Not at all. It should be mutually beneficial, you are friends with benefits not a John with a free whore.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Kept on the down low. These relationships should exisit in a place between secretive and open. You need to be friends during the day monday to friday, but be able to call up on Saturday night and say "so what are you up to... want to watch a movie?" then show up put in the DVD and before the previews are done be on your way.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? It can. It has. Not a great one. I think F*ck buddies have been one of two types for me. A) Very hot, but not very fun to be around. Someone I did not want to have to 'date' or have to call up at night and say how's it going. Just a hot piece of @$$ who was willing to have fun with me. She may or may not be very good in bed. That is irrelevant. And B) that girl who is pretty, but not very exciting, and not super hot, and you think your friends would not be super stoked on you bringing to every party etc. She is nice and she has a great apartment, with no roomates, and a cool dog that you like to walk, and drinks good coffee, and has an amazing pair of tits and does magic with her tongue.... but she isn't the one you want to marry. I think as long as both of you know, "hey we are friends, we f*ck occasionally, we can hangout sometimes, but we have our own lives and I don't want to be a major part of your life and you don't want to be that way in mine... and we are ok with that". Neither of those relationship types make for very effective dating relationships down the road. By becoming F*ck buddies you are probably limiting your chances of becoming romantic lovers. Which should be fine- because that is the point of the F*ck buddy!

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Do not take advantage of age or experience. I have seen older guys become in their minds f*ck buddies with highschool girls who fall in love with the Dude's car and nearly-full-time job income. There is a power imbalance and that is not a mutual relationship I spoke of earlier.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Yeah! Have a few drinks, call your girlfriend who you say eyeing you in Math class, go up to your tree house (or go on a road trip) and have some same sex sex. Just be clear that you do not want a relationship and discretion is NEEDED.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?Oh yes! But I would embarrass them if I admitted it... if you think it is you PM me

Last edited by GoogleMaster; 05-26-2010 at 08:17 PM.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #15
dragonator
getDare Devil

Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? no but i wish i did

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? hell yeah!!!!!!!

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) they are smart.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? no

Do you think it should be kept secretive? not really

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? possibly

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? more, considering the only reason ur there is for the physical qualities of the other person, an age difference could make or break it

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? pretty much all the females on here, im nmot picky.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk