Old 12-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #46
cheesey wotsit

Question

1. No, no f*ck buddies
2. I think I probably would if i didn't have too strong a friendship
3. I respect those who have f*ck buddies and have no strong feelings about them
4. Why would it be degrading? there's nothing wrong with it
5. It probably should be kept secretive as it would be kinda awkward
6. F*ck buddies could have a relationship but it would sorta odd and it would be hard making the jump from F*ck buddies to bf and gf
7. A large age difference would certainly be a problem but if they were friends before it could be overcome
8. To be honest I can't see why it would be used for same sex experimemtation, but if it works why not
9. Finally, I wouldn't consider ever another gD member as a f*ck buddy
Old 12-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #47
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Nope.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Yes...

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) It's their choice. I'm not mummy them on the values of relationships.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? If 'person one' is in love with 'person two' but 'person two' is just using 'person one' for sex then yes.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? I highly doubt it will be secret forever.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Probably not.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? I personally have no issue with age unless it's a major difference.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Definately.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Yes. -I'm not even going to start on a massive list-.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #48
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Answers

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? No.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Sure.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) Not quite sure what you mean, but if you want my judgment of f♥ck buddies generally, I'm a little bit envious.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Not especially.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? If that's what they're into -- but it might make things more exciting.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? What's a real relationship?

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? I don't think it's particularly an issue.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Anything which promises to be fun at all is an ideal method of having same gender fun.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? What's the name of that guy who's got something about waffles in his sig?
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #49
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default birthday party

I had a birthday recently.
WIfe & I tend to do 'opposite' type stuff to each other on birthdays, while we do just about anything at all other times.

This time, however, my wife bllindfolded me after stripping me and led me outside (could feel the wind), and tied me to our gardening posts that kind lead to a secluded garden. Our whole property is somewhat secluded anyway.

I didnt know what was going on till later.
After a few minutes of being nude (and hearing the traffic (far enough to not be problem, close enough to hear).

After however many minutes, I started feeling hands all over me..
Obviously my wife wasnt alone, but never did get a good count of how many and how many other than her might have been female.
I know for sure at least two (her and one other, possibly our livein girl).

However, the fun was that I was getting pettted, massaged, and felt up everywhere. Such a turn on that I was staying hard for a while, and wife said I was harder (longer) than ever before.

At some point, I started feeling penis's instead of hands.
I had a penis in each hand, and one probing my butt, and one even one penis probing my own. and yet at least two probing my face.

No idea of there was more than 6 guys, probably was.
Anyway, I started stroking whatever penis was in my hands, and this started everything else.

Being tied in a way some what loose enough that I could do everything.
I was somewhat crouched (chair sit kinda stance).

It started, and I suddenly had nearly at same time, 3 different penis's go for action, with one going for my butt, another (pretty sure it was a guy) having me go anal on them, and yet another (1 or more) going at my mouth.

Anyway found out later, that at least two of my f-buddies were involved and that their wives were involved in the fun.

In all cases, any cum I had on me had to stay, unless I licked it up.
I could only wipe it off if I licked it up or licked the fingers of whoever wiped for me.

I was definaltey a slave for a while, and was still blindfolded for a while.
Even lost count as to how many orgasms we all had.
I belive I alone had at least 5 that day,probably more in the 12 hours or so overall.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #50
wahwahwahc

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? yeah 2

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? yup

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) ?

Do you think it's degrading to either person? not if its what you both want

Do you think it should be kept secretive? nope its just sex

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? depends on the person, my first was just a friend who after goin gigs or after college/work we'd fuck but 2nd ended as relationship

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? 1st age difference was like 4years younger than me >.< an 2nd same age so not arsed

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) if you want it

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? MANY of the ladies here tbh

Dislikes: Scat, Pain, Family/Friends, Animals, other stuff too

PM me if you want some 1-1 dares or group cam games
wahwahwahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #51
ayeyodanielle

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Yes, i've had 3 f*ck buddies

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Oh yes, lots of fun

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) hey go for it, you'll be in a generally better mood

Do you think it's degrading to either person? not at all

Do you think it should be kept secretive? I don't think you should be ashamed of it... now, if your f*ck buddy has a gf or something of that sort then i would consider keeping things lowkey.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? I personally don't think so, because if my f*ck buddy and I had those types of feelings for each other, we would start off dating, and not just fucking the shit out of each other But hey you never know

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Less of an issue (unless your f buddy is legally not of age to be fucking you). F buddies is purely using someone for yours/their sexual satisfaction, not a long lasting romance, so age is nothing to worry about.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Yesss, or at least it was for me haha

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? I don't know anyone :/
ayeyodanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #52
solthree

I don't believe in it. But at least the term is more accurate than "friends with benefits."

I'm just more of a "if we're going to be doing that then why not make it official" type of guy.
solthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #53
Alexia

Your Age: 25

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? 1

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? yes

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) normal people dooh

Do you think it's degrading to either person? not at all

Do you think it should be kept secretive? depends

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? sometimes it happens, not my case anyway

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? not at all

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) why not?

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? for the moment no - I'm new here lol
Alexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #54
shypilot

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? No

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? If I wasn't in a relationship, sure.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) Good for them

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Not if it is both are on the same page

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Only if others would disapprove

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Maybe.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Less of an issue

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Don't think so

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Don't know any well enough to say
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #55
CCEasty

Send a message via AIM to CCEasty Send a message via MSN to CCEasty Send a message via Yahoo to CCEasty

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)?
No, never.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy?
Probably not.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one)
I don't really mind, I wouldn't but I do see the.. appeal?

Do you think it's degrading to either person?
Not unless one of them actually wants a relationship and is just settling because the other doesn't.

Do you think it should be kept secretive?
Well I don't think it should be really open and you should tell EVERYONE, but if it comes up there's not really any reason to hide it.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship?
Just as likely as any other relationship, I think.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships?
Less of an issue, because age differences are usually for things outside of sex like conversation and interests and stuff.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender)
Hmm I never thought of that! Probably a great way.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?
lol no
Old 09-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #56
xxgirl

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Yes, once.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? I could see myself having another, just not right now.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) Well is their choice, I don't have much to say about what people do with their lifes. If they are happy, great.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Not at all.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? It depends of the person you are with. Normally is easier to keep things between the two, less troublesome.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Not at all, normally someone starts this kind of relationship to avoid the "real relationship" issues. Sometimes it happens of one of the two wanting more, not a good thing and it messes up all the f*uck buddy thing.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? I personally don't think age is a problem at all, if both are comfortable with the age difference nothing to worry about.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Don't think so, if the person is curious about their sexuality there are alot of ways to approach it. For just a hook up you don't need to have a f*uck buddy.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Not at all.

xxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #57
Omni314

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)?No

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Yes

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? Good for them

Do you think it's degrading to either person? No

Do you think it should be kept secretive? I think you shouldn't put it on your resume, or blurt it out to peolple on the street, but not keep it a secret

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Yeah, assuming you mean "more likely than a "normal" friendship"

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Less as in a normal relationship you may be thinking about long term stuff like what good schools you will have to move near and exactly what part of the south of france you will retire to.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? Eh?

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy?
Don't know anyone well enough,
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:51 AM   #58
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male My answers

Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? No

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? Hell yeah

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) Oh they are really lucky.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? I don't think so

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Yea. Otherwise it can create problems right?

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? Yea may be. There is a chance

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? No. As long as female vagina can accept the male penis, age difference is not an issue.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) I'm not a gay, so I don't know how they feel. So I'm not going to comment on this.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Anyone? Everyone dude, everyone. Hell YES!!! Tons of girls. Oh I won't say their names here.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #59
inasundayhat

Your

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Yeah, I've had three.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy
? I have in the past, in the future well, it depends on the situation, I'm now feeling ready for a relationship again so it'd be different, I guess.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) Good on them? Haha.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? Not as long as each person is clear about what they want.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? I see no need for it to be kept hidden unless that's one/both partner(s) wish.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? I'm very good at seperating sex from emotion, so I couldn't see it ever happening for me.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Never thought about that one, haha. Less, I guess? You know you're not going to be with them for a lengthy amount of time so it needn't be an issue.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Depends on your level of curioisity!

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? I know no one :P

Loves: Humiliation in all it's forms, Light - Moderate Pain, Orgasms (obviously? haha), Giving up control, Pee, Cum
Will do: Pretty much anything not on my limits, I'd say I'm open minded..

Limits: Scat, Blood play, Family/Friends, Permanant damage, Public, Webcam/Pictures

I am however living with my family at the moment, so that might prove to be a hinderance at times.
inasundayhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #60
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Have or do you have a f♥ck buddy (+ how many)? Not at the moment, but back in High School I had 2 - one female and one male.

Would you have a f♥ck buddy? A Course.

What do you think of others who have a f♥ck buddy? (then friendships or however you'd normally start one) What people do in their own private time is their business, nobody elses.

Do you think it's degrading to either person? No, because it takes atleast two to tango.

Do you think it should be kept secretive? Whatever two or more consenting adults do, is up to them if they want to talk about it.

Do you think a f♥ck buddy relationship is more likely to turn into a real relationship? None of mine have, but then again neither party was looking for a relationship at the time.

Do you think age differences is more or less of an issue in f♥ck buddy relationships? Age is only a number.

Is this an ideal method of having same gender fun? (if normally attracted to opposite gender) Being Bi-sexual, I have both male and female f♥ck buddies. I do prefer if they happen at the same time though.

Is there any one on gD you'd want as a f♥ck buddy? Don't know, never really thought about it.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 04-10-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk