Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #226
Dalekhuw

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Worship others feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Whip

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Both

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Both

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Lick

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Watch them fuck

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:30 PM   #227
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

It's really hard to say! I guess I'd rather be teased myself if I was super comfortable with my partner and fully trusted them; otherwise, I'd rather be the one teasing them!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Swallow all the way!

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I'd rather get oral! Not bothered at all with not knowing the gender. Thanks

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Damn, I love being dominated and worshipping someone, so if I could do that with everyone I wanted... oh man.

Worship them!

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Throatfuck!

I don't like whips, but I love hot wax!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
I'd very much rather worship the couple. That sounds really fun!

Someone else's, thank you.

I'd rather lick it off their feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Oh, that spreas eagle scenario sounds just great.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Probably the first one! I'm not too keen on breaking my limits, so the other one will have to do.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:40 PM   #228
I like sweat

Send a message via Yahoo to I like sweat

->Beeing tied up and teased.

->Hm, thats a hard one. I like beeing denied, but I think I would prefer to cum and swallow (to swallow itself is not a big deal for me).

-> In general: receive, beacause I'm not 100% gay, so thats not a problem. But beeing tied up and getting fucked from the right person is really hot, so if it would be only good looking men in my age, I would change my mind.

-> I choose to have sex with anyone I want and worship them of course It would be an honor to let them control my orgasms.

-> Worship feet.

-> I would choose to get throatfucked. I always wanted to try that in extreme version

->Both would be hot as fuck, but I would go with the whipping, beacause I never got whipped. Would be glad to try

-> Worsship a couple.

-> Someone else's.

-> Lick the cum off them.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks.
-> Also here: both would be hot, but I prefer them to cum on me

-> I would let decide my friend(no, I don't cheat), but if I would have to decide this, I think I would prefer option 1.
- Time is running: We both get some fresh socks and set a common goal for a distance we have to run for changing them. Here is the twist: The looser has to double the time. You want to play risky or will you try to finish AFAP. It's up to you! Try it out!
- others

PM Dares

likes/dislikes and toys

Kik:
Ilikesweat
I like sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:12 PM   #229
ChasteTeddyBear

Would rather be tied.

Only cum once a year.

id rather be tied up and fucked.

would rather be controlled by the other person

worship feet

i'll take the 12 hours.

hot wax. impact fucks me up way to much

rather watch someone fuck my SO. but i'd be okay with either. Done both though

someone elses

snowball

I'd be good with either.

I'd take option 1 over option 2. but i'd be okay with either.
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:49 PM   #230
dreadinterest

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

tied up and teased

any time

ooh... both are good... but i'm leaning toward tied up and fucked

i want the other person to be in control...

worship feet. although... a foot massage sounds nice :P

slave for 12 hours... because honestly, i don't know if the throat fucking at that pace is exactly safe...

ooohh, gimme that wax

oh man. worship. because i really need to either be serving or be the center of attention, tbh

someone else's

snowball...?

spread eagle. sounds more debasing

hmm... i can't decide. these both sound great.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:55 PM   #231
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

Both sound great but teasing someone sounds more fun!

Already do the first one, so that I guess

It doesn't matter who's giving it if its good! Plus getting fucked can uncomfortable really quick.

I'd like to worship someone.

I think worshipping would be better, since I'm ticklish.

I think being a slave for 12 hours sounds slightly better, but they might just use my throat for 12 hours instead of 1. But they might not, so I'll do that.

Wax definitely

I'd rather worship a couple.

My own

Snowballing sounds a little less gross

Both are a fantasy! But I think being fucked would be more pleasurable overall.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.*
The second sounds like more of a punishment so that would be more applicable
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #232
ballistic

Be tied up

Cum at any time and swallow

Be tied up and be fucked

Worship them

No idea, probably worship feet

Be taken as a slave

Hot wax

Be tied up and watch

Someone's else

Lick someone;s cum off feet

Doggy style

First one, chastity and watch
ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:20 PM   #233
Belssedbaelor

tied up and teased

cum anytime, I swallow 😁

I think I'd prefer to be tied and fucked,

I think I would prefer to have sex with anyone, I like the aspect of being controlled in that

worship someone's else's feet

be used as a slave for twelve hours, sounds like fun

not tried either, I'll go with the wax

worship a couple
someone elses

snowball

tied doggy style and fucked
difficult one, I think I will do the latter, idk, the thought of it excites me

Wedgies, spanking, masturbation, piss, pooping/peeing self, gagging, filling underwear, diapers, smelling underpants, light cbt, chastity, anal play.

limits
blood, eating shit, loud, roomates, pc access

http://bdsmtest.org/r/jURR5vKC

kik:kingbaelortheblessed

Currently looking for a long term daddy, msg me on kik if interested
Belssedbaelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:24 AM   #234
trying
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? BE TEASED

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. SWALLOW IT EVERYTIME

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you TIED AND FUCKED

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I WILL WORSHIP

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? WORSHIP THE FEET

GULP FOR AN HOUR
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? HOT WAX

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO WORSHIP THE COUPLE

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? OWN

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? SNOWBALL

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? SPREADEAGLE SO I CAN WATCH

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. BRING ON THE 3 GUYS
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #235
Dalun

Tough one, but probably tied up and teased.
Option 1.
Either could be fun, I'll go with the first again.
Option 1.
Not to be repetitive, but option 1.
Finally! Option 2
Whipped probably
Both sound fun, but I'll go with the first.
Someone else's.
Snowball.
Doggy style.
Second option.
Limits: Outright public, pictures , permanent (or longer than a week unless I've explicitly requested it), family, messy, bodily waste, anal (currently), slavery dares

Note: Currently own only panties and stockings for crossdressing.
Dalun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 12:57 PM   #236
PinkAndPurple98

1) Tie someone up and tease them
2) Cum whenever I want and swallow
3) Blindfolded and get oral
4) The first option sounds fun
5) If they are nice feet, worship. If they arent, then Id rather BE worshipped
S1) 12 hours a slave
6) Hot wax
7) Worship a couple
8) My own cum
9) Lick cum off someone's feet
10) Tied up Spread Eagle
S2) Second option but they both sound kinda fun
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:17 AM   #237
Bear01

Bear01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 06:54 PM   #238
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

Tied up and teased

Cum any time and swallow

Blindfolded and receive oral

Have sex with whoever I want and worship them

Worship feet

12 hours as a slave and ask "Same time next week?"

Tied up and watch someone fuck my SO

Someone elses

SNOWBALL!!!

The first one... Mmmmmmmm

They could "cheat" on me... But... I'd probably welcome it anyway.

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
AmberCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:21 PM   #239
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

[QUOTE=xxxFetlifexxx;2576424]A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Once a year.

Blindfolded and receive.
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck youSex with anyone I want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?Worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed12 hour slave.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO tied up.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?My own.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?Lick cum.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?Doggy style.

The first one.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 02:34 AM   #240
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

id rather be tied up but i like it the other way too and yes iv done both :P

id eat it all the longest iv gone without orgasm was 6 days and that was torture

hmm id go for being tied up and fucked i always love anal

id go for sex with anyone and give them control i love that anyway

dont like either but if i have to choose id worship feet

id go for being a slave for 12 hours gives more trust and i love being a slave

hmm i like both but ill go for whipped

id worship the couple did that not long agow

done both and i like both

snowball

getting fucked doggystyle

id go for the second cause i really dont like to watch the one i love with someone else

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth