Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2018, 11:42 AM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mieann View Post
That sounds fair. Sir will be texting me the minutes everyday at midnight.

Just want add that I am also looking to do dares until my trip starts.
OK then. Just before you go you see Sir to ensure your bush is shaved, and you (or He if he prefer) to write 'SIR'S PROPERTY' down there with a sharpie. So if you get seen naked that gets seen too.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:51 AM   #17
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
This definitely sounds fun! Just thinking about it makes me excited! Aha. I'm not too sure if I can pull it off in my shared room so not sure how I can make it work since I don't really want them to know I am going in commando. Any thoughts on this?

- Pending.
Unfortunately I don’t have any ideas atm, but for this one, I have a recommendation. If I was to do this while sharing a room and not being allowed to use bathrooms, I’d find a quiet, secluded spot in the resort (outside the room! ) to change. Don’t know how that’d work in your case
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:09 PM   #18
wingman78
Longtime User

Let's work on your anal training a bit. Your blog says you need to daily enema's, I think you need to keep this up during your trip. Here's how: one of the days that you're on the beach bring a bottle of water. Take it with you to a bathroom, behind a bush, in a changing room or anywhere else you like, as long as you can push the opening into your ass and squeeze the bottle until you get at least half a liter of water inside. Then return to the beach and lay on your stomach for at least 15 minutes. Squeeze that asshole, you don't want to leak and have everyone see you wet yourself!
Once the 15 minutes are over you can go into the water and release the enema through your bathing suit.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:25 PM   #19
Bapexmonkey
Account Banned

While your friend is sleeping get up to go to the bathroom however on your way pick up an item of your friends clothing from her suitcase whether it be shorts , bra anything. The challenge is to put the item of clothing on in the bathroom and go back to sleep in the bed without your friend noticing
Scat
Very public

Fast stuff
Messy
Wedgies
Cross dressing (sister's clothes)

Dislikes
============
Piss play
Strong humiliation
Bapexmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #20
Mieann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK then. Just before you go you see Sir to ensure your bush is shaved, and you (or He if he prefer) to write 'SIR'S PROPERTY' down there with a sharpie. So if you get seen naked that gets seen too.
You just "up" the challenge. Aha. This is definitely getting more exciting by the minute.

- Accepted but subjected to change depending on the risks of the dares I am doing. I do like the risk though. (Got to be careful with the sleeping one.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Unfortunately I don’t have any ideas atm, but for this one, I have a recommendation. If I was to do this while sharing a room and not being allowed to use bathrooms, I’d find a quiet, secluded spot in the resort (outside the room! ) to change. Don’t know how that’d work in your case
Changing outside is a little difficult to do daily. I could call a magical one time thing (like buying new clothes as an excuse) but it's almost impossible daily. Especially when waking up. I mean sleeping clothes - outside rooms - new clothes?! Aha.

You know what? I think I can do it in the room! I could ask them to turn around while I change! Ah-ha! There we go! Gotta be sure there aren't any reflections.

- Pending. Maybe your suggestion may work as a dare for me too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Let's work on your anal training a bit. Your blog says you need to daily enema's, I think you need to keep this up during your trip. Here's how: one of the days that you're on the beach bring a bottle of water. Take it with you to a bathroom, behind a bush, in a changing room or anywhere else you like, as long as you can push the opening into your ass and squeeze the bottle until you get at least half a liter of water inside. Then return to the beach and lay on your stomach for at least 15 minutes. Squeeze that asshole, you don't want to leak and have everyone see you wet yourself!
Once the 15 minutes are over you can go into the water and release the enema through your bathing suit.
Mmm... This one is a little.. difficult? First off, I have not tried holding an enema in and walk. Assuming we are at the beach, I probably need to walk a little. The second thing is I find fecal matters gross. Enema is just to clean up whatever there is in there so releasing through my swimsuit is a definitely no-no. Too gross for me.

But I think I can try when we are back at our room? Like maybe try to keep it in for 15 minutes? (I am still very unsure about this part.)

- Pending. Still thinking about it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bapexmonkey View Post
While your friend is sleeping get up to go to the bathroom however on your way pick up an item of your friends clothing from her suitcase whether it be shorts , bra anything. The challenge is to put the item of clothing on in the bathroom and go back to sleep in the bed without your friend noticing
Quite the prankster aren't you? Aha. This is going to be fun teasing her if I manage to do it.

Hopefully one of them keeps their baggage unlocked. It's kind of thrilling thinking about it now.

- Accepted.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3

Last edited by Mieann; 05-16-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mieann for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 11:11 AM   #21
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Changing outside is a little difficult to do daily. I could call a magical one time thing (like buying new clothes as an excuse) but it's almost impossible daily. Especially when waking up. I mean sleeping clothes - outside rooms - new clothes?! Aha.

You know what? I think I can do it in the room! I could ask them to turn around while I change! Ah-ha! There we go! Gotta be sure there aren't any reflections.

- Pending. Maybe your suggestion may work as a dare for me too?

I think with asking the other is a good idea. Or you have to use the good situations when one is in the bathroom or change under the cover of your blanket in the bed (looks wired - but works ). Or maybe you wake up before the others? I think there are a lot of possibilities
But i still love the idea of asking your friends not to look... Are you sure they won't?

Another dare that might be fun: When you're taking a shower in your bathroom (i think it's part of your shared room?) - don't lock (just close) the door! Usualy people will not come in - but you'll always know it is at least possible.
Btw: in this case i would not count it as 'changing in a hidden place' like i did in my first post - but only if you're taking a shower/bath and don't lock the door. So if you're taking your shower in the morning you could get out of your sleepingclothes there

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #22
Mieann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
I think with asking the other is a good idea. Or you have to use the good situations when one is in the bathroom or change under the cover of your blanket in the bed (looks wired - but works ). Or maybe you wake up before the others? I think there are a lot of possibilities
But i still love the idea of asking your friends not to look... Are you sure they won't?

Another dare that might be fun: When you're taking a shower in your bathroom (i think it's part of your shared room?) - don't lock (just close) the door! Usualy people will not come in - but you'll always know it is at least possible.
Btw: in this case i would not count it as 'changing in a hidden place' like i did in my first post - but only if you're taking a shower/bath and don't lock the door. So if you're taking your shower in the morning you could get out of your sleepingclothes there
You know what? Since I have a quirky OCD pattern, I can kick up an excuse like being worried about my clothes touching the bathroom floor. It is definitely highly possible I can change in the room with them against me. And with the writing? Aha. I'm getting so excited about it now! P.S. I think I can trust them.. Right?

As for the door part, I am thinking if I could actually leave a small gap claiming that I'm afraid of supernaturals? Aha. I'll need to ask Sir if he is okay with it though.

- Accepted. Definitely doing them as long as Sir approves. Aha.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
The following user says Thank You to Mieann for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #23
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:

Mmm... This one is a little.. difficult? First off, I have not tried holding an enema in and walk. Assuming we are at the beach, I probably need to walk a little. The second thing is I find fecal matters gross. Enema is just to clean up whatever there is in there so releasing through my swimsuit is a definitely no-no. Too gross for me.

But I think I can try when we are back at our room? Like maybe try to keep it in for 15 minutes? (I am still very unsure about this part.)

- Pending. Still thinking about it..
Well, in that case I'll give you a slightly easier option. Insert the enema at the beach (there is probably a restroom or changing room somewhere close), and you can go into the water as soon as you feel the need to expel your enema.
While in the water you are allowed to pull the bottom of your swimsuit to the side when expelling the enema so no fecal matter will be left in it.

Quite the prankster aren't you? Aha. This is going to be fun teasing her if I manage to do it.

Hopefully one of them keeps their baggage unlocked. It's kind of thrilling thinking about it now.

- Accepted.
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-19-2018, 08:05 AM   #24
Mieann

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Well, in that case I'll give you a slightly easier option. Insert the enema at the beach (there is probably a restroom or changing room somewhere close), and you can go into the water as soon as you feel the need to expel your enema.
While in the water you are allowed to pull the bottom of your swimsuit to the side when expelling the enema so no fecal matter will be left in it.
Mm.. You do know fecal matters are a big turn-off for me right? I'm going have to say no to pooping in the waters. It's just too gross thinking about how these stuffs are going to float around and the undercurrents sweeping them around my body and that people are going in and out of the water. Just ew. No.

- Rejected. Because I am not a fan of poops or enema...

Here are the accepted and approved dares which I will be doing:

- Wearing cum-stained shoes. I've just passed my sneakers to Sir today. He will return it to me on the day before the trip.
- Write "Sir's Property" (in capitals) on my crotch. It's going to be hidden beneath my swimsuit.
- Hidden-public peeing. Anyway except bathrooms / in water. Avoid water for 30 minutes after peeing (optional).
- 4 sets of naked time daily which Sir will specify every midnight. Maximum duration per set does not exceed 20 minutes.
- Walk with stones in sneakers everyday for 1 hour. Ugh.
- Every night, pull my sleeping dress above my tummy when under cover. As my clothes have not been chosen, I may or may not be wearing shorts underneath (which I will take off and wear it back in the morning).
- I can only change my clothes outside of bathrooms/changing rooms. Ask my friends to turn around while I change in the room.
- Leave a small gap during shower. Sir added that curtains should not be pulled.
- Steal 1 piece of clothing from my friend's baggage and put them in the bathroom.

So I am still 3 weeks away from the trip. The tension is definitely building up since my denial and edging. Getting hornier by the day. Aha.

I am still looking for more suggestions to do during the trip. Or before the trip. And maybe some clothing control?

xx
Mieann

My vacation story/report
1 2 3

Last edited by Mieann; 05-19-2018 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:10 AM   #25
Mieann

Okay, so our itinerary is confirmed. All bookings have been made where needed. Here it is.

6 June
Departure from airport at 5AM. Sir will be driving me down at 3AM.
Estimated arrival at destination airport at 7AM.
Taxi to our resort where we'll leave our stuffs at resort and go island touring with a guide. We'll be snorkeling!
Dinner at a restaurant after the tour. We'll probably walk the streets a little before checking in to the resort.

7 June
Breakfast planned at 7AM.
Rock climbing! We signed up for private lessons guide there (just for the experience!) It's a full day course. They'll pick us up at 830AM.
Ends at 530PM and they'll send us back to our resort where we'll have our dinner nearby.
If we are not tired, we may walk the streets and probably consume some alcohol for the hard work.

8 June
Breakfast planned at 9AM.
Break day. We'll be walking around, and likely to get some massage there. We may be looking to learn cooking lessons there. Aha. We are renting a car to drive around places since it's pretty huge there.
Dinner at a restaurant again.

9 June
We're going to soak ourselves in a natural pool. It's a big forest park with different activities. We will be driving there.
Mid-afternoon, we will be driving back to town to do some shopping. Depending on situation, it's likely we will return the car at this point.

10 June
Breakfast planned at 8AM.
We will taking a boat to visit a beach area. Since it's only by foot, I believe we will be walking lots! Our goal is to have a look at their cave and also getting a shot at the viewpoint. We will probably stay here until late-afternoon before heading back.

11 June
Breakfast planned at 8AM.
We will be going for a zipline tour! It includes some sort of education for safety and such. But it's a private full day package. It ends at 530PM.
We will probably take a walk at the beach for the sunset (last time before we return).

12 June
Breakfast at 9AM.
We will head down to the airport at 10AM. Our flight is at 12noon. Sir will be picking me up at the airport. He will also be sending my friends back.

I am still looking for more sneaky, risky dares to do while having fun there! Maybe some rules when interacting with the guides? Or perhaps with my clothes?

P.S. @Greatcornbow - I am freaking out about the naked dare now. Aha. There's just so little time I can excuse myself for!

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Old 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM   #26
check123

Quote:
Okay, so our itinerary is confirmed. All bookings have been made where needed. Here it is.

6 June
Departure from airport at 5AM. Sir will be driving me down at 3AM.
Estimated arrival at destination airport at 7AM.
Taxi to our resort where we'll leave our stuffs at resort and go island touring with a guide. We'll be snorkeling!
Dinner at a restaurant after the tour. We'll probably walk the streets a little before checking in to the resort.
Lets get off to a good start. While you are snorkling or swimming at the beach, slide your swimsuit to the side showing one nipple and continue on for 5 minutes pretending you havent noticed it is out

Quote:

7 June
Rock climbing! We signed up for private lessons guide there (just for the experience!) It's a full day course. They'll pick us up at 830AM.
Ends at 530PM and they'll send us back to our resort where we'll have our dinner nearby.
If we are not tired, we may walk the streets and probably consume some alcohol for the hard work.
Since you are going commando wear your loosest pair of shorts to rock climbing. Whoever is guiding you may get a nice view from below

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 12:45 PM   #27
Mieann

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123
Lets get off to a good start. While you are snorkling or swimming at the beach, slide your swimsuit to the side showing one nipple and continue on for 5 minutes pretending you havent noticed it is out
Oh wow. Aha. This is pretty wild. I'm not sure if I can pull it off without being too obvious. But it definitely sounds crazy fun though!

-Accepted. I'll see what I can do there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123
Since you are going commando wear your loosest pair of shorts to rock climbing. Whoever is guiding you may get a nice view from below
We had the same thinking! Aha! Thanks for bringing this up again! In fact, I am wearing a tank top (somewhat loose) as well. Aha!

- Accepted! Definitely doing it!

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Old 06-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #28
Mieann

Flying in 15 minutes! So excited!

I'll write back when I'm back!

xx
Mieann

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Old 06-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #29
sadist87

Wear a diaper under your cloths all day and you have to use it and you can't use the real bathroom all day

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:51 PM   #30
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,I have a dare for you:

One evening go walking or to dinner as follows (20-40min):

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a shirt and a skirt or a dress. If this would be too visible, wear a jacket or scarf.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, resort, risky, sneaky, trip