Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-26-2024, 09:41 PM   #1
Young-Chastity-Sock

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious only!!)

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious only!!)

Boy [20] Brat/Bi/Single seeking Master/Daddy/Educator (Roleplay, TPE, Chastity, Feet, etc.)

I'm looking for an Educator/Master/Daddy who keeps me in chastity and denies me longer and longer and trains me.

I want to forcefully get trained in several things, e.g. anal, sucking, licking feet/shoes and many more things, including my fetishes (see below). You should set up tasks and challenges for me to complete and reward/punish for the performance.

I want to become a denied little boy who's only obsession is to lick feet/shoes, sniff socked feet, getting fucked, sucking cocks and held in latex.

The keys for the cage are locked in a lockbox and I'll give you the code (which I took a picture of it while being blindfolded) and delete it after I send it to you. So you are the only person left who knows the code for the keysafe. You can also send me a chastity cage with an open lock if you don't trust me.

It's also all about Socks/Feet and Shoes. It's all about making me desperately horny the entire time with denying longer and longer.

I'm into:
  • Socks/Shoes/Feet
  • Latex/Rubber
  • Chastity
  • TPE
  • Bondage
  • Ageplay
  • Roleplay
  • Dog-Play

I only communicate via Telegram @ChastitySockBoy
Young-Chastity-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements