Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
bisam999

Default The start of something special

My first blog post

So this is my first time ever writing a blog. I have been speaking with a Dom for 2 weeks now and so far I think it has been going really well.
I'm Sam I'm 35 years old and have been a sub on and off since I was around 16 but have never found myself what I would consider a proper long term Dom but I'm hoping this will work out.

He is older than me and from the UK, 2 massive points checked for me.
I can feel myself already trying a bit harder to please and follow than I usually do.

So far I have drafted up a slave contract for Sir so he can see what I'm willing to give up control of.
Control is a bit like for me, along with semi-public and humiliation with a little bit of cross-dressing sprinkled on.

I have been give some rules to follow which include edging 15 minutes every day but no cumming.

Sir has told me his underwear choice for me (tight white boxer briefs) but I don't have many and I've struggled to find any to buy so far but I will find them and wear them as instructed for Sir.
He wants a picture posted on my profile to show them so look out for that In the near future.
bisam999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk