Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-11-2024, 11:26 PM   #1
Dz094

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi. M23, looking for my first long term dom. I am white, 6 2, 7 in cock uncut.

My kiks include: Joi, bdsm, light pain, light humil, praise/worship, denial, hypno/asmr, age gaps, and femdom

My limits: Scatt/piss, extreme pain, cuck, blackmail/personal info, beats, incest

I am curious about: Hidden public, anal (never tried), light feminization, shaving, and toys

I have wanted to buy myself a chastity cage for a while but never could commit cause no keyholder or dom/me to control me. I am looking for someone to own me and control my keys and send me tasks to report back on/do live and follow rules and just chat occasionally. I do not live alone so I cannot always do the tasks at the exact moment, but I will try to make enough time for live sessions at least once a week.

The cage so long as it fits and isnt too pricey you can choose as well. I may be open to more toys down the line.

I am straight but I wouldn't mind subbing to a male online. I def do prefer woman though but dont feel discouraged if you are a male dom. Trust is the most important thing. Not asking for 24/7 communication, but at least once every 3 days depending on how busy we are.

I am not looking for anything specific in tasks so long as it doesnt break my limits, so open to a lot of different styles of subbing.

Please reach out to me on here through dms if interested or with any questions. Thanks in advance.
Dz094 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk