Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
SluttlyAmelia

Default 18f Looking for humiliating public diaper dares

Hey,

So I'm new to the site but I've been looking at it for a while, I really want some humiliating public diaper dares which involve piss/shit/being exposed etc.

I'm in another city so there's literally 0 chance of getting caught and I'm happy to go quite extreme... try me

I'll also give proof if it's not to extreme...

Amelia xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:50 PM   #2
Mastertmp19

Talking Squishy dare

Put 2 very used diapers on there should be 2 loads of shit in both put a clean one on first then the messy ones, I recommend eating a very large meal and drink 8 large bottles of water, wear a skirt that just covers them go out and mess the diapers thought the day, try to give a few people a little peak under, maybe the wind blew , would like some proof thank you.

Have fun.
Mastertmp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #3
Mastertmp19

Post For proof

Mastertmp19 kik Id
Mastertmp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:58 PM   #4
JasonAbe

Are you willing to take the diaper off?

Constantly seeking a partner.

NJ
JasonAbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:58 PM   #5
SluttlyAmelia

ok I will do this tomorrow and send you proof + a report on here! Thanks!! xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
Old 03-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #6
SluttlyAmelia

jason yeah I will take the diaper off, what was the dare for?

xx

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping

xxx
Old 03-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #7
JasonAbe

You are to take a diaper, wear it in the morning, and eat a large amount of bran related ingredients for breakfast. take a fast acting lactative as well. Then, hold your shit in until around mid afternoon. Then go the bathroom, go to a stall, without sitting shit yourself in the diaper, remove said diaper and leave it in the stall. Then walk out, wash your hands, and not your ass, and go on your way home.

Constantly seeking a partner.

NJ
JasonAbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 02:29 PM   #8
SluttlyAmelia

thanks for the dare jason! I might combine that with the one above tomorrow! xxx

xxx
Old 03-30-2016, 12:28 AM   #9
littled

Question

I will tell you a easy one, and with easy and simple steps.

1. Drink 2L of water in the shortest amount of time you can, while you are at home.

2. Get ready to leave, you could wear infantile clothing or naughty teen style

3.Prepare a diaper bag for you: 4 diapers, baby powered, wips and a scissor, you can had a change of clothes if you want.

4. Go shopping, like a big mall

5. Diaper yourself (double diapers, that's why you need the scissor) the bathroom of the mall

6. Wet your diaper once

7. Shopping time: You need to shop for at least 90 minutes (you can stop sooner if you leak). You need to buy, or try, the following items:a glass of milk, boots, jeans, pajamas and underwear

8. You can change your diapers in the bathroom

9. Return home

10. You are done for today xD

PS: proof and reports are needed

kik: pequenaf
littled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:53 AM   #10
dareMeNowPlease18

While you are out doing your other dares you're going to have to adjust your diaper multiple times throughout. at one point take the dirty one all the way off and make sure someone sees it. Any proof of all the dares is welcome. have fun
dareMeNowPlease18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:20 AM   #11
Dr Jones

Hullo SluttlyAmelia,

We're a couple currently in Australia. Since you offer proof, we assume this means a photograph. We have two dares for you which we hope will be to your tastes and enjoyable for you!

We dare you to take a selfie (face not required) of yourself wearing only a diaper and tank-top or sports bra (or if you are especially daring, just a bra) in public with at least two random people visible in the background.

We also dare you to take the most revealing pic you are comfortable sending complete strangers (us) featuring your body in some form and a dirty diaper. This pic we will print out and pin up in a public place somewhere here near Brisbane, Australia along with the hyperlink to this thread. We will send you a pic of the photo pinned up and tell you how to find the location on GoogleMaps Street View (not of course that it would feature there).

Let us know [email protected] xox

J&M (Dr Jones)
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:42 AM   #12
SluttlyAmelia

I will do all three of the dares above and send proof, Dr Jones that sounds awesome I'm horny just thinking about it MORE DARES WANTED!!!

xxx

xxx
Old 03-30-2016, 09:58 AM   #13
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastertmp19 View Post
Put 2 very used diapers on there should be 2 loads of shit in both put a clean one on first then the messy ones, I recommend eating a very large meal and drink 8 large bottles of water, wear a skirt that just covers them go out and mess the diapers thought the day, try to give a few people a little peak under, maybe the wind blew , would like some proof thank you.

Have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonAbe View Post
You are to take a diaper, wear it in the morning, and eat a large amount of bran related ingredients for breakfast. take a fast acting lactative as well. Then, hold your shit in until around mid afternoon. Then go the bathroom, go to a stall, without sitting shit yourself in the diaper, remove said diaper and leave it in the stall. Then walk out, wash your hands, and not your ass, and go on your way home.

So I combined both of these this morning when I wore two diapers and a super mini skirt that hugged my hips but because of the diaper padding kept riding up the back of the diaper exposing it and it was actually hard because some times I looked down and didn't know how long I had been walking like that. I had eaten the bran in the morning and just after lunch I let the whole thing go in public and it was a suuuuper runny and messy shit and it splashed around in the diapers as I walked then I went to the stall removed it and washed my hands only (my ass was COVERED in shit and it ran all down my legs when I took the diapers off) then walked (ran) home with no panties or anything. It was so humiliating especially at the end when I was running and there was shit down my legs and in my shoes and my skirt kept riding up and everyone stared at me and probably thought I had shit myself it was super humiliating

xxx
Old 03-30-2016, 11:39 AM   #14
SluttlyAmelia

Gonna do the other two dares tomorrow, STILL ACCEPTING MORE DARES Great if there are some I can do tonight when it gets dark xx

Amelia xxx

xxx
Old 03-30-2016, 11:55 AM   #15
Detroit Dom

go to a public restroom with a lot of stalls. enter the first one and get naked and stand as far back as possible, and try to piss into the toilet like a man would. If you start to miss you must stop peeing, and clean up the mess using your face hair and mouth. then exit the stall, still naked, and enter the next one. repeat this process going down the line of stalls. when you are done put your body on the floor, and crawl back to the first stall where your clothes are.
Detroit Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Detroit Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dare, diaper humiliation, public humiliation