Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-16-2024, 12:32 PM   #1
indiandom

Male 33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious)

33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious)

I am seeking female Slave for a serious commitment to cater my other side - Sadist and Misogynist. Must be in this lifestyle , willing to be Owned in near future.

I am natural, emotional and sentimental, so I am bit possessive of things I love. I know nobody is perfect in this world. There might be drawbacks in me which I will correct in due course of time and you can help me in identifying that.

I have better qualities too. I tend to develop emotional connection with my slave while using her. I don't sugarcoat. Coming to sexual kinks, they are bit weird. I am a sadist and misogynist for my slave and I want to use my slave in every way possible. I like to smack, choke, deep throat, slap, spit, tit torture, vaginal and anal, spanking, humiliation and degradation. I also like my golden showers over you. My limits are scat , blood and anything illegal or harmful for my slave.

I am always ready to negotiate on what makes you feel good or what makes you feel uncomfortable and shouldn't be repeated. I desire to use you up to my pleasure level, but wont leave you in desserts. I like submission both in and out of bedroom.

I won't isolate my slave. So that's a good point about me which I am proud of.

I need loyalty and trustworthiness which definitely will come as time passes by. Honesty and obedience in my slave are my prime expectations.

I am Married. I don't have any children. I have to tell something, what brings me here, and why do I need a slave. I believe it's not my greed to have that female slave in my life, it's my need. I tend to perform better in life, if she is in my life. My confidence level is boosted. Let it be my career, or my personal life, I perform better in everything.

Rules, Pain and punishments are always there in any M/S relationship, but I love it when my slave talks to me , obeys me and is honest with me. Be loyal to me, share your daily life with me, talk to me, that's what the relationships are for. If you list down your expectations, or give me a checklist of your expectations from me, I will tell you what I can afford.

If interested, Kik me at startrek2020
indiandom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk