Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-16-2024, 08:48 AM   #1
NogareDFB

Male 25/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place

25/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place

Hey there! First of all, thanks for reading my add. Let's get into it!

Who I am

I'm a 24 years old male from Belgium. Kink-wise, I'm a heavily sub-leaning switch, hence why I made my post as a sub. My dom side is currently, let's say, dead. I currently don't own or steadily play with any subs. I also haven't been owned for... well, quite a few years, and I think it's time I changed that again.
Some notes before we go on. I have a fulltime job, so that's about 9 hours of my day that just go down the drain, daily. I also live alone, but in an appartment building, not in a house. This means that, while I have all possible freedom, shouting and screaming and whatever (for whatever reason) is not appreciated by my neighbours.
I'll get this out of the way. I send pictures and videos as requested, but read on down below for more. Showing my face is a limit in the beginning, but one we can get over. Also, I've put "any place" because I'm fine with online. However, close to Belgium (or in Belgium) would open up the possibility of us meeting up IRL at some point. Just a heads up.

With that out of the way, let's move on to...

What I like

Non-sexually, I love to read books. I'm also an avid writer. I have published one novel (no, I will not tell you its title under any circumstance for private reasons) and am trying to work myself through a new project. Apart from with my nose in a book, or a budding book, you can find me playing videogames or watching shows or movies. As well as the gym sometimes, but hey, that's like, once in a blue moon.

Sexually, I like edging and joi a lot. I also have some experience with anal, as well as doing stuff in public bathrooms. I've always been curious about trying to do things more publicly (a window at my appartment, by the way, is not an option. There's a school nearby, and I'd rather not go to jail.), as well as possibly getting back into pee stuff. (I was into it, now I'm kind of out of it. Love to get eased back into it though. Keyword, eased.)
On top of that, I'm also curious about being exposed, having my pics shared, being blackmailed, etc. I know, this might be a bit different from my other stuff, but I'd love to get into these things with someone I trust after a little while. Don't hit me up and immediately expect me to be like this though.
Other things... Well, I'll probably think of a thousand other things, but for now, not really!

Which brings us to...

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for a female kind and gentle domme (or mommy). I'm hoping to meet someone who can bring out the best (worst?) in me, who makes me feel safe enough to let that part come out, who makes me feel ashamed of myself but at the same time unable to stop because it all just feels so damn good. Someone who makes my usually boring days so much more fun, who makes me excited to get up and obey and so on.

I'm also looking for someone to actually talk to. Have conversations about whatever, whether it be movies or games or books or animals or the stars or the damned crash of the economy. In short, I want to be treated like a human being, by a human being. I am not a damned robot, or "nothing but a toy" and I won't be treated that way either. Respect and caring get me so much hornier than a simple "strip".

But then...

I'm not looking for

I'm not interested in those zero effort "hello slave" messages on kik. You know the ones? They say "hello slave" you say "hi" and then it's straight on to "get naked for me".
Nuh-uh. Read the part of my post right about this again.
Also, I will not be paying you for your services. To put it very bluntly, if you need me to pay you, I'd be better off paying a real-life domme for a session. If you don't like that stance, that's fine. I don't like your findom BS, and that's fine too, innit?

Conclusion

So. Phew. What a post huh?
If you're still with me after all that, thanks for the interest, and the respect that you've shown me by reading all this.

Do you feel like we could vibe? Feel like you might be the dominant woman to my submissive boy?
Feel free to message me directly on GD (least efficient) or to message me on my kik, Gimetak .

Hoping to hear from people; thanks for reading!
NogareDFB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk