Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-15-2024, 04:41 AM   #1
justanotherobject

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (train and mold)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (train and mold)

Dear masters and mistresses,

I am looking to be owned by a male or female master. (As I am straight a male master would add extra humiliation for me)

As long as I can think I am submissive and giving pleasure was always more important to then recieving it. I love to stay denied and while I am denied I will get even more submissive fast. So itīs perfect for controlling me and driving me deeper into submission and forwards your fantasies.

That is my goal! To fulfill your fantasies and I mean all of them if possible.

But letīs begin with some stats.

Stats:
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 185cm
Weight: 100kg
Hair: middle long, blond/brownish
Body: endomorph
Living situation: single, alone in an apartment

bondage, edging, loss of control, humiliation, degradation, stroking, tease and denial, anal

I am also very interested in forced feminisation, gimpification, sissyfication and body modifications like streching balls, nipples, ass, piercings or even tattoos.

Dislikes:
line writing, corner time, hard pain,

Limits:
utheral, scat, vomit, blood, permanent damage, illegal, exposure, blackmail, social suicide, family&friends, face (cam video for the start)

Toys:
8 inch realistic suction cup dildo
Ring gag
Holy Trainer v2 Chastity Cage1
Small metal Plug
3 different sized silikon Plugs
Pair of Nipple Pumps
Nipple Clamps
7 Meter, thick rope
Rubber Mask
Sensor deprivation mask
Penis Gag
Cock-Ring

There is always the option to buy new toys or clothes. I think to enhance my collection will make me a better slave and able to serve you more. Therefore donīt be shy about suggesting new stuff to me.

Experience:
I have served serveral online masters and mistresses over the past years. Therefore I have collected quite some experience. Every owner is special. Some wanted to control and even micromanage me with strict rules other were more relaxed and forced me into sessions and task over the day.

I have lost control over serveral aspects of my life like sleep, sexuality, food, exercises, part of my finances and so on.

In reality I had a switch relationship with a former girlfriend. I have never had sexual contact with a men.

If you want to know me, just write me. I will always be honest with you.

You can write me a PM here on getdare or add me on KIK: slave1993property
justanotherobject is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk