Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-16-2019, 03:59 AM   #91
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger007 View Post
Can i please play this game?
Of course you can but look at my first post and tell me what type of rules you want. Or ask someone else on here to decide for you, but please don't chose me I prefer setting the rules not deciding the levels

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:15 AM   #92
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker45 View Post
1. One week
2. Male
3. excessive orgasms to the point where it interferes with life.
4. 3
5. Mix of full and ruined.
6. I would like a pass card.
7. report, maybe pictures.
Well now Stroker45 you've asked for just level 3 excessive but want it to interfere with your life.

Level 3 gives you 7 orgasms in one week, but in your case it'll be 7 orgasm sessions.

For the next 7 days your orgasm sessions are:
Monday 5pm-7pm
Tuesday 6pm-8pm
Wednesday 6am-8am
Thursday 6am-8am
Friday 7pm-9pm
Saturday 1pm-4pm
Sunday 1pm-4pm

Each session starts by you rolling a die and edging that many times. After the final edge wait 5 minutes. Now send a message to any one of your contacts, no mentioning why or asking for a quick response. Now start wanking. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum, if they don't reply then ruin it. But you must do this for the same number of times that you edged, choosing a different person to message each time.

But let's make sure you remember your rules all day.
The morning orgasm sessions on Wednesday and Thursday you must do them into underwear you keep on for both days.
The evening sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Friday must be done in socks you keep on for 24 hours. Ensure each edge and each orgasm are in alternate socks so both get nicely loaded.
Saturday and Sunday sessions must be done in panties you leave on all weekend

I want pic proof of at least one session in underwear, one in socks and one in panties please to show you are following the dare. Kik Danb259 or PM on here.

You get one pass card to allow an orgasm at anytime or to excuse one orgasm session. To win your pass card I will be kind. I see you like pizza so all you have to do is send me a picture of a slice you are about to eat. But of course it needs topping so you must cum on it and I must be able to see the cum and another picture showing some of it eaten.

Have fun and I look forward to the pics and report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 04:42 AM   #93
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe53209 View Post
Hi, just wanted to say that your challenges are very creative. Thanks for putting the time into them. I was following this thread for a little and finally decided to go for it.
1. How long you want the rules to last
One hundred days

2. Which sex you are
Male

3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Very limited

4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
Five, very harsh

5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
A mix

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes to a pass card

7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Report definitely. Pictures possibly.
Hello Joe

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully you will find my response equally kind, but then again...

One hundred days of level 5, very limited, mixed orgasms gives you just 14 in total. You can use or save them as you wish but there is one rule, no more than 2 orgasms per week. An orgasm counts as more than one if they are more than 5 minutes apart.

You can only try to have an orgasm on the following days/times

Tuesday 11am to 2pm
Thursday 6-8 am
Saturday 1-4pm
Sunday 2-5pm

As there are 14 orgasms you must use a random generator set between 1 and 14, like the link below. Each time you want to cum use the random number generator. A score of 7 or more means you can cum, but less than 7 and its a ruined orgasm. But after every 2 orgasms (ruined or full) the score goes up to 8 or more, then 9 or more etc. This means your last 2 orgasm sessions will need scores of 13 or 14 to have a full orgasm.

https://www.google.com/search?client...mber+generator

Oh and one final task. If you want to have your orgasm on the Saturday or Sunday you must melt ice inside the front of your underwear and in company. The number of ice cubes depends on the nearest hour you are going to orgasm. So one at say 1:35 is closer to 2 so 2 ice cubes, one at 4:45 is almost 5 so 5 ice cubes. I want pic proof of at least one wet patch in your undies from that melting ice.

You get 3 pass cards to excuse an orgasm or add an extra one at any time.

To win the pass cards you must complete the following tasks in order.

Pass card 1 - No underwear for 24 hours and leave you zip down. If people notice the zip down just apologise and say the zip is faulty. I want pic proof that you are commando and zipper down. Kik danb259 or PM pics on here

Pass card 2 - No underwear for 24 hours with your zip down. but this time you must also tie up your cock and balls. Be careful we don't want any castrations though. Again pic proof

Pass card 3 - No underwear for 4 days and you can only pee between 10 and 11 am or pm. So 12 hours between each pee hour. If you need to pee outside of those hours then stand in the bath or shower, or even over the toilet bowl and pee down your leg. Pic proof please.

I look forward to your report and pics

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 06:58 AM   #94
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublemintFlash View Post
DanB258, what a terrific dare! I've read prior posts on this and your prior threads, and wanted to say thanks for taking the time to customize the dares for different people!

1. How long you want the rules to last (6 months, but feel free to surprise me at as many as 9 months.)
2. Which sex you are (male)
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few (limited orgasms)
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh (5 very harsh, not sure of that can be stretched higher just a tad)
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled (a mix)
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing (one or two pass card, but with tasks required to obtain it)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both (report definitely, interim reports too if you'd like them; not sure about the photos).

A couple of requests, if you're ok with it:
- I usually orgasm 2-3 times a week, so I'll be looking back to scale back from this figure. Maybe a chance to orgasm once a week (4 times a month), dependent on chance and contingent on completing tasks. If I end up having 0-3 orgasms during the entire dare duration, that would be ideal. Yes, a bit hardcore I suppose.)
- I work from 7am to 4pm M-F. Having tasks/orgasm window during this time would be challenging... but EXCITING!
- No weekend orgasms
- Passcard that can be invoked by, maybe, pushing limits
- The following is beyond the scope of this dare, I'd imagine, but it would be great to ultimately have to do tasks to earn points within a time limit to get orgasm chance, with progressively harder tasks or more points needed as time goes on.
- It would be great to have a punishment for not taking up an opportunity to orgasm (you've had something like this in some of your other dares).

Looking forward to your response, and please PM me of you would like to clarify something! Thanks.
And hello to you too DoublemintFlash

That has to be the longest request ever!

OK so for the next 9 months you get just 1 orgasm per week. But for you it has to be one orgasm per week no missing any. If you miss an orgasm in any week then you must write "I love cock" on both thighs and my name on your boner. Then stand naked say in the woods or somewhere semi-public like a shop changing rooms or gym changing room for 30 seconds and take a picture which you send to me. Every orgasm you miss over the 9 months adds another half a minute to the time you have to stand naked.

Your orgasm times are..., well actually you only get one and that is Thursday between 6-8 pm. Before you orgasm you must send a message to a friend and they have 2 minutes to reply for you to have a full orgasm otherwise its a ruined one, normal rules about not asking for a quick reply or telling them why.

But to earn the right to that Thursday orgasm slot you have to do the following each week, each one carries a prize. After week 1 you can do the tasks in any order per day:

1. On a Monday starting from 7am drink half a pint of cold water every 20 minutes. You get 2 minutes for every hour you don't go to the toilet to pee. The minutes are how long you have to masturbate and cum on Thursday evening. I'll be kind and start you off with 1 minute for free

2. Tuesday, go commando all day. Do this and you will not have to eat your orgasm juices

3. Wednesday between 7am and 4 pm you must edge in both your right and left socks at least twice in each. Pic proof once a week please of at least one sock edge. Do this and you can use your hands to cum, otherwise your Thursday orgasm must be hands free

4. Thursday is sock on a cock day. So slide a sock over your cock and wear that as your underwear all day. If you don't do this then you will only be able to have a ruined orgasm Thursday and even worse you still have to message a friend but this time if they reply in 2 minutes you can clean it up but if they don't you have to have another ruined orgasm and have to let them both dry on you.

5. Friday is your accumulator day. Each task below is worth points. Points mean prizes, well actually pass cards and there are 3 up for grabs across the nine months. Each pass card excuses an orgasm or allows an extra one at any time
a. No male underwear for the day 2 points with pic proof
b. Edge 3 times in each sock first thing in the morning and wear them all day 2 points
c. Write Danb258 on your boner with pic proof (kik Danb259, note ends nine not eight) then leave it on all day - 5 points
d. Wear female underwear all day - 5 points or 8 points if it's a thong
e. Write "I suck cock" on the soles of both feet first thing in the morning and no washing off until night - 1 point per foot or 2 points per foot with pic proof in the morning and again at night
f. Drink half a pint of cold water every 20 minutes. Every hour you don't pee is 1 point
g. Pee in a glass and drink it all on video or pic proof - 10 points for each glass drunk on Friday

That's a maximum of 21 points for a-e and extra points for f and g. Now there are about 39 weeks in 9 months or 3 lots of 13. If you do all of a-e every week that's 273 points and of course g is worth big points and f could rack them up too. So to earn a pass card you need to get to 300 points. If you get less than 250 points every three months you have to pay the ultimate penalty, a naked selfie sent to me and an apology for being so weak

Oh and one other thing you must score at least 12 points each week to be able to orgasm on a Thursday. If you don't score 12 points on the previous Friday you forfeit the next Thursday's orgasm and of course no orgasm means standing naked for a 30 seconds or several minutes if you keep missing them.

Now let's just check your request
- Maybe a chance to orgasm once a week - done and only one if you're lucky and earn it
- I work from 7am to 4pm M-F. Having tasks/orgasm window during this time would be challenging... but EXCITING! - you've got plenty to be excited about
- No weekend orgasms - none allowed
- Passcard that can be invoked by, maybe, pushing limits - definitely done
- The following is beyond the scope of this dare, I'd imagine, but it would be great to ultimately have to do tasks to earn points within a time limit to get orgasm chance, with progressively harder tasks or more points needed as time goes on. - I think I've given you plenty to keep you going
- It would be great to have a punishment for not taking up an opportunity to orgasm (you've had something like this in some of your other dares). - your wish is granted

I think we all want to see at least one report a month and maybe the first one at the end of week 1.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following 2 users say Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 09-16-2019, 07:21 AM   #95
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeveslots View Post
one week
2. Which sex you are
male
limited orgasms
a mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
a pass card
pictures
Hiya Sleeveslots

So a limit of just 3 orgasms for the next week for you.

Your orgasms days times are Tuesday 5-8 pm, Thursday 7-9am or pm, Saturday 1pm to 5pm and Sunday 1-4 am or pm. Only 1 orgasm per day though so no doing Thursday morning and evening.

On Tuesday or Thursday send a message to someone, if they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they take longer it's a ruined one, normal rules about not asking for a quick answer or explaining you are doing this task applies.

Saturday and Sunday are games of chance roll two die and if you score a 12 it's a full orgasm anything else is a ruined one. But each of the following tasks which can be done any time during the week reduces the score you need by 1, e.g. do 3 tasks and you only have to score 9 or above.

1. No underwear for 2 days with daily pic proof, kik danb259
2. From your PM list do strip and send it to me and 3 other people who have asked me for dares on this or any other thread
3. Roll a die and edge that many times into a sock and wear it for 24 hours. Pic proof
4. Combine 2 PM dares, so video yourself going from soft to hard and send it to me
5. Wear a sock on your cock instead of underwear for a day and edge into it before each meal with pic proof
6. Write "Danb258" or if you're small "Dan" on your boner and leave it on for 24 hours with pic proof

So do all of the above and you now only need to score 6 or more for a full orgasm so almost a 60% chance.

You get 1 pass card allowing you to orgasm at any time but to get it you must send me a full naked body shot including face hehe. Don't worry I won't blackmail you, or will I?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 08:13 AM   #96
Henn

- 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are
- male
- limited
- 4 please
- A mix please
- yes give me the opportunity for a pass card
- yes I will do both
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #97
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2273 View Post
Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: one week
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. I want excessive
4. 5, very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Full
6. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Pics
Wow Jason you are clearly a man after my own heart who likes nothing more than letting your juices flow all the time!

Well level 5 for one week means you'll start off by having 10 compulsory orgasms to complete this week. But also send a message to a friend and they have 10 minutes to respond with each minute being one extra orgasm with all of them being full orgasms

So many orgasms in just one week. Your orgasm slots are Tuesday 6-8 am or pm. Each day after that the time moves forward one hour so Wednesday is 7-9 am or pm. No more than two orgasms per time window with at least 10 minutes gap between each orgasm so you are probably going to have to cum morning and evening sometimes. All orgasms must be proved with a pic of your cum wherever it is.

Any orgasms you do at night must be hands free so hump something or whatever you choose. If it is the weekend, so Friday, Saturday or Sunday nght you must lick up and eat any cum.

Any orgasms you do in the morning must be in underwear you leave on for 24 hours on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Any orgasms in the morning on other days must be in socks you wear for 24 hours.

Have fun and don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 08:55 AM   #98
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froststatic View Post
This will be my first dare posted on the forum, so make it count! I’ve been lurking for ages now, though, so this isn’t my first rodeo.

1. How long do you want the rules to last? One Month.
2. What sex are you? MtF with penis
3. Excessive or Limited? Excessive, please.
4. How harsh do you want it? 1-5 scale. 3
5. Full orgasms, or a mix of full and spoiled? Full, please.
6. Would you like a passcard? Yes, but make it difficult
7. Pictures or report? Both, but no face.
Hello Frostatic

A level 3 excessive gives you an orgasm a day and all full ones for the whole month.

Your orgasm days are every day except Wednesday and Thursday (those are your denial days), which means you have to cum twice on Saturday and on Sunday to make up for it. Note there must be 30 minutes between two orgasms for them to count as separate ones.

Your orgasm times are 6-8 am and pm in the week. 1-3pm and 6-9pm Saturday and Sunday.

Any orgasms done during the week in the morning must be in women's panties you wear all day.

Monday, Tuesday and Friday evening orgasms, could leave you feeling drained after being at work/college all day. So to have an evening weekday orgasm on a Monday or Tuesday lie back with your legs and arms in the air like a puppy to cum so it flies up your body!!

On a Friday evening you must put something in your ass so it's like a tail, a dildo or sock should do. Now hump as it's a hands free orgasm. Also we all know how puppies like to eat everything so after you cum lick it all up.

Weekend afternoon orgasms mean tying up your cock and balls tight and spanking each of them the number you score by rolling a die. I want pic proof of those red balls.

Finally weekend evenings always start with a stiff drink so piss in a glass and drink it. Pic proof at least once each weekend you do it. You may now orgasm however you want but no hands again.

I'll give you 3 pass cards allowing you to have an orgasm whenever you want or even to pass on a required one.

To earn your first pass card drink a half pint of cold water every 20 minutes. If you can last for 5 hours without using the toilet you win the card. If not you must pee yourself to win the card. Pic proof if you pee yourself

Pass card 2 requires you to edge. Count how many people you have messaged in the last 5 days. That is how many edges you must complete in 24 hours

Pass card 3 means no underwear for 24 hours but a sock on your cock. To earn the card you must edge in the sock once an hour for 8 hours. Pic proof of some of the edges.

Hope you enjoy the rules and don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 09-17-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:06 AM   #99
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver1337 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last? Until September 26th, I'm currently on holiday until then and that's when I fly back.
2. Which sex you are? Male.
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few? Excessive.
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh? 2.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Mix.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing. I'd like the pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both? Both.
Hi Quicksilver

So 26th September is 10 days away and you want level 2 excessive so that's 8 orgasms in 10 days for you. But no orgasms allowed on a Wednesday.

Orgasm times are 7-9 am or pm Monday to Friday, 11am to 2pm Saturday and Sunday.

During the week you must roll a die and edge that many times before each orgasm attempt. Now flip a coin heads means you have a full orgasm in one of your socks and leave it on for 24 hours. A tails means spoil an orgasm in your undies and leave them on for 24 hours. Pic proof each time please kik Danb259

Weekends are a celebration time. So to earn the right to have an orgasm on Saturday or Sunday after your morning shower or if you're not having one after you wake up write DanB258 and a heart on your boner it must stay on for 10 hours. It must also still be visible after you cum so if it rubs off reapply it. I want pic proof when you first do it and after you have cum to see how much has rubbed off! Before you try to orgasm roll the die and edge that many times again. Now wait the number of minutes that you edged and then send a message to someone, usual message rules apply about not asking for a quick response etc. A reply in 2 minutes gives you a full orgasm but more than 2 minutes means a ruined one.

You get 1 pass card but I think for you to earn it you must entertain me. So video yourself stripping out of your socks, jeans and underwear and send it to me. If you are hard at the end of the video you get your card.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #100
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChubbySub View Post
1 week - preferably starting 12 hours from now.
2. Which sex you are
Male
limited - I have a cage if that will make it more interesting
Let's go for a nice even 3
A mix would be fun
Please
A report

Hi Chubbysub

Sorry I can't guarantee when I can get these done as they are popular but hopefully 1 week of level 3 limited is still doable for you?

You get 3 orgasms for the next week. Your orgasm days/times are Tuesday and Friday 6-8am or pm and Saturday 1-3pm and 7-9pm.

Before each attempt at an orgasm you must insert one of your plugs. Toss a coin and heads it's the metal one and tails is the err tails plug hehe. The plug stays in until either after you have your orgasm or the orgasm window closes whichever happens first. Now send someone a message. You cannot start until they respond. If they reply after the orgasm window then you must wait for the next one.

Once you start to masturbate send the person a message asking if it is supposed to rain tomorrow! If they say yes then yes you can have a full orgasm if they say no then sorry its a ruined one.

You get 1 pass card allowing an orgasm at any time. To earn it you must give up your underwear for 24 hours and only wear a sock on your cock. But you must also edge in it before each meal. Complete the day and hte edges and the card is yours.

Remember to report back how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #101
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
1 Month

2. Which sex you are
Male

Limited

Hmmm... lets go 5

Mixture, please!

Yes!

Report which I will send to you after the month is over (feel free to remind me).

...I'm probably going to regret this but, eh, now's as good a time as any!

P.S. After seeing some of your dares for other people I want to say thank you so much for what you're doing here! Not often do we get people making dares this customized and unique and it's great that you're taking the time to do this

Thank you for the kind words. It's nice that people recognise the effort I put in to make this fun for you and me.

You get just one orgasm chance per week for the next month. Your orgasm slots are Monday or Tuesday 10-11am, 3-5pm or 7-8pm. So you're in denial the rest of the time, well almost hehe

To earn the right to an orgasm attempt you must do edges on the other days. Wednesday is day 1 or 5 fingers down to Sunday which is day 5 and 1 finger, hopefully the rest are obvious? Each day roll a dice and that is how many edges you must complete that day.

Now for the orgasm days. But what sort of orgasm will it be? Roll a die and an even number means you get a full orgasm, an odd number means you have to ruin the orgasm oh and lucky for you if you roll a 6 then I'm afraid you have to have 2 full orgasms before you can stop.

You like feminization but of course females do not have a penis but do have a love hole. So do you but yours of course is a boy pussy and as you're into feminzation your orgasm cannot come from wanking your dick. You may use your hands and toys on your ass but any stimulation to your boner comes from either humping or stimulating it with a vibrator or other toys hehe. If it's not enough to make you cum then oh dear punishment time. Use your hands to cum but then lick them clean, and remember if you rolled a 6 you have to cum twice before you lick them clean.

Level 5 for a month means just 1 pass card and to earn it you have to give up your underwear for a day and wear a sock on your cock and of course edge into it before each meal. Also that days edging must then be done with the sock in your mouth.

Have fun and I can't wait for your report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 09-17-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:16 AM   #102
Aie

Hi !

1. How long you want the rules to last : 6 days
2. Which sex you are : male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few : limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : solid 4 !
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : mixed of both (Maybe more ruined)
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : no pass !
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : report

Dislikes:
-Pics and videos, Anal, Pee/poo, Friends/Family, Public, Cum eating
Aie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:14 PM   #103
SubBoiMatt

1. How long you want the rules to last : a month
2. Which sex you are : male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few : very limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : full orgasms please
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : yes please, but make it very hard
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : pictures
SubBoiMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #104
Sissymorrison

1. How long you want the rules to last a year
2. Which sex you are male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few very few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled mixed
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both both
Sissymorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:58 PM   #105
M3ntally_amethyst

1. Two weeks
2.female (with a dick)
3.lots of orgasms
4.4 level harshness
5. A mix of full and spoiled, but more spoiled
6. No pass card
7.i will do a report

20/Switch