Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #31
waslostnowfound

I hoped you enjoyed the last part, this is the final part, but I will be making a different story after which could contain a few of the current characters.

PART X

I thought I was dreaming, they still hadn’t noticed me. Strangely I was quite turned on by all this. I moved towards them.

I reached them; John noticed me and grabbed me he started sucking my cock. I pushed his head further my cock must have been near the back of his throat now. I looked up at Matt and saw him still fucking John. I was ready to cum and I started moaning, at that point John stopped sucking and grabbed my arms, Matt grabbed my legs and I was now not touching the floor. I felt something on my ass, it was Matt’s cock, and I looked back and noticed that thankfully he had a condom on. While he was doing this John was positioning his cock my face and ordered me to suck. So I began working on sucking his dick while Matt was fucking me from behind, while Matt held my waist with one hand he started tossing me off with the other. I never thought that I would be doing something like this in my life. I was actually enjoying it. Then I felt his body tense up and Matt moaned, I knew that he must have cummed, and then he pulled his cock out of my ass. Then just after that a warm load of cum hit the back of my throat and I had to swallow as quickly as I could. I was the only one left not to have cummed. Matt decided that he was going to stop tossing me off. He began sucking my cock instead. It felt wonderful and it wasn’t long before I had also cummed. We all lay on the bed totally exhausted. After a few minutes I decided to go and shower, they said that we should all go in together so I agreed. Anyway we walked out of the room, I noticed a laptop on the floor with www.youtube.com on it, when I looked closer I noticed that it was a video of me, John and Matt, I was shocked and worried. Who could have done this? Clearly it was the girls, Joanne and Grace. I ran into my sister’s room, but they weren’t in there. I looked all around the house, I couldn’t find them. We watched the video and they had captured everything that we had done. Then we got to the end of it and it said ‘don’t worry! This isn’t really You Tube; it’s a PowerPoint presentation that looks like YouTube. LOSERS!’ I was relieved; I didn’t want anyone to find out. Now we could go into the shower, so I jumped in, followed by John and Matt.
“John I dare you to get the shower head and shoot the water at your cock for 10 seconds,” I told him. He accepted this dare and picked the showerhead up. He brought it towards his cock, he screamed as the hot water hit him.
“Lewis, fuck me now!” John screamed back at me, so I got my erect cock and put it up his ass, I fucked him hard, as hard as I could. Suddenly I had to stop as I felt a burning sensation up my own ass, Matt had stuck a toothbrush with toothpaste on it up my ass. It really stung. I continued fucking John, I got as far up his ass I could, he moaned and groaned, then I cummed up his ass.
We heard the front door open. Matt got out of the shower quickly, as did John.
“Lewis, we’re home!” my mother screamed up the stairs.
“Alright, I’m just in the shower!” I shouted back at them. I got out of the shower, got dressed and ran downstairs greeting my parents. They were standing in the kitchen, so I walked in and shut the door behind me. At this point, Matt and John escaped out of the front door.
My adventurous journey was over!

Written by Waslostnowfound

Thank you very much
waslostnowfound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #32
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

I feel you rushed the ending, but it was an averagely good story nonetheless. I enjoyed reading it; good job. Will definitely read more of your work.

- Emma xx.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk