Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2023, 06:02 PM   #1
KinkyBBW

Default 43/F - Punishments and Rewards

I am looking for ideas for punishments as well as rewards to help keep me on my health journey. I have recently started going to the gym and trying to eat better. I did a dare recently that gave me the idea for this thread. You can read the report for that dare here.

So what I need from GD users is suggestions for punishments if I have not stuck to my gym and nutrition routine and rewards for if I have.

I will take suggestions from this thread and make a list of both in my blog. Each week I will then make a report in my blog on if I needed a punishment or earned a reward including a description of the act of punishment or reward.

My like, dislikes, and limits can be found here and the items I have at my disposal can be found here

I live alone and do not currently have a partner so all punishments and rewards must be able to be done solo.

Please help me come up with a list of both punishments and rewards to help keep me going on my health journey 😘

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice

Last edited by KinkyBBW; 06-24-2023 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Fix title
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 10:49 PM   #2
Raenef
Distinguished Member

for example if you are too lazy to do the planned sports of the day, you have to do 5 edges and may only have an orgasm after you caught up with the missed sports

and for overdrafting on your nutrition intake we could have you wear something to fill your ass for the rest of the day (dont overdo the size) or like 1h the penis gag when you are at home

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raenef for this post:
Old 06-25-2023, 08:27 AM   #3
KinkyBBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenef View Post
for example if you are too lazy to do the planned sports of the day, you have to do 5 edges and may only have an orgasm after you caught up with the missed sports

and for overdrafting on your nutrition intake we could have you wear something to fill your ass for the rest of the day (dont overdo the size) or like 1h the penis gag when you are at home
Thank you. These will start my punishment list!

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
reward and punishment